Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev

+20
Dark_Ansem
DinoMan314
Zapattack1234
megaspino2
Masiakasaurus
MrGorsh
rultyranus
CaliforniaKingsnake
Dani95
Merse
PPChannel
Djmello
StealthTheKiller
MeGusta
jfgoofy
Majeed27
JoseNt
Ryo
Utahraptor999
raptorclaw
24 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What is the maximum amount you will pay for JPOG 2?

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 4 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 4 Vote_lcap15%JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 4 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 4 Vote_lcap77%JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 4 Vote_rcap 77% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 4 Empty Re: JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev

Post  Dani95 Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:04 am

you could put a new building, like ranger statin but with jeep, which could look like the jeep from jurassic park , the red and gray one.
and the function would be the same as the ranger station Smile Smile Smile
Dani95
Dani95
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 4 Empty Re: JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev

Post  jfgoofy Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:21 pm

raptorclaw wrote: @Jfgoofy: I already said that I can't add Dryosaurs; they'll chirp if fish are cloned. I already asked the creator of the fish mod; he said that copying the model doesn't work. But yes, expect lots of hidden features. There will be 5 DLC packs, each adding a new dinosaur and two missions.
ok maybe make parksosaurus the dryosaur but instead rename it with the unit file ok?
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:19 pm

Dani95 wrote:you could put a new building, like ranger statin but with jeep, which could look like the jeep from jurassic park , the red and gray one.
and the function would be the same as the ranger station Smile Smile Smile
Can't do. If I did, assuming that the game doesn't crash, the helicopter would just be invisible, and the safari ride would be the ranger station.

The first thing you said: Yes, the safari path will be able to stretch the entire island and more.

@jfgoofy: The unit file wasn't the problem; the model is. Now, if you want me to make a parksosaurus with a galli model, then that would be fine. But I can't skin, so someone else has to make it.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani95 Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:32 pm

and im going to see where i put the path? because when i change MaxSafariPathLength
is good but after lot of path, the path sing or what to call (the yellow one) are disappear
Dani95
Dani95
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Dani95 wrote:and im going to see where i put the path? because when i change MaxSafariPathLength
is good but after lot of path, the path sing or what to call (the yellow one) are disappear
I don't think so, but I'll try.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:12 am

I can skin for you
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:04 pm

jfgoofy wrote:I can skin for you
I PM'd you about it. You don't need to make the units files; I already have those done.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaKingsnake Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:07 am

This seems awesome, I'd love to skin for you.
CaliforniaKingsnake
CaliforniaKingsnake
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Merse Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:47 pm

I always thought it would be cool to have small dinos like dryosaurus running freely in the Park. You know, like in some zoo, certain animals may wander freely because they are not dangerous at all.
But in JPOG people get terrified seeing even the smallest dino. Is it possible to change that?

Merse
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:30 pm

Yes, it's through editing the visitor's AI. I already said that I'm doing that.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  rultyranus Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Hey men and that such the idea of extending the limit of sounds for example make the tyrannosautus instead of issuing 3 sounds issue 5 or 6 equal that the velociraptor may emit 10 sounds
What do you say?
sorry my inglish

rultyranus
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  MrGorsh Wed May 01, 2013 4:32 pm

Merse wrote:I always thought it would be cool to have small dinos like dryosaurus running freely in the Park. You know, like in some zoo, certain animals may wander freely because they are not dangerous at all.
But in JPOG people get terrified seeing even the smallest dino. Is it possible to change that?

Put a good amount of cameras around the visitor area. I always let one species of small dinosaur into my fenced-off visitor part of the park, so the park rating gets boosted quickly by visitors getting amazed everywhere they go. Wink
MrGorsh
MrGorsh
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 4 Empty OK I get it

Post  jfgoofy Wed May 01, 2013 5:50 pm

OK No dryosaurus but people can still call Parksosaurus dryosaurus if they want too. But it will be Galimimus model not the orignial Dryosaur model.
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Wed May 01, 2013 6:42 pm

That works.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Wed May 08, 2013 2:51 pm

Some skins are finished coloring but I gotta do DDS and HHENEO but the skins I edited are Tyrannosaurus (design based off the When Dinosaurs Roamed America Trex but mouth end red instead of brown), Galimimus, Deinonychus with feathers, Lambeosaurus, Apatosaurus I will release those skins when I'm done skinning. Really I am the skinner of JPOG 2..
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Masiakasaurus Mon May 13, 2013 5:17 am

So how is the development coming along actually? I'm getting slightly confused on what's actually going to be in the game. Also, isn't this kinda like the old JPOG? Or are there some special new features Smile

Last edited by Masiakasaurus on Mon May 13, 2013 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add on something :))
Masiakasaurus
Masiakasaurus
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Mon May 13, 2013 4:44 pm

It's going along great. And I'm doing this confusing way of announcing things on purpose. I want a lot of things to be a suprise Very Happy.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  megaspino2 Tue May 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Do you still need skinners?

megaspino2
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Tue May 14, 2013 8:55 pm

megaspino2 wrote:Do you still need skinners?

Nope I am the main skinner but you can help if you can learn how to skin.
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  megaspino2 Tue May 14, 2013 9:36 pm

I think you'll see that I'm more than a beginning skinner. Samples of my work:

TLW bull rex:

Spoiler:

TLW female rex:

Spoiler:

JP raptor:
Spoiler:

megaspino2
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Masiakasaurus Wed May 15, 2013 6:27 am

megaspino2 wrote:I think you'll see that I'm more than a beginning skinner. Samples of my work:

TLW bull rex:

Spoiler:

TLW female rex:

Spoiler:

JP raptor:
Spoiler:

Wow! That is impressive! Maybe raptorclaw should consider adding you in, don ya think? Wink

It's going along great. And I'm doing this confusing way of announcing things on purpose. I want a lot of things to be a suprise Very Happy.

Ooo... I like your thinking. Cool Maybe I can make my own suggestion? I found avoidance beacons very useless and annoying in JPOG: They would always make my dinos panic. Can you make it so that it only activates when rampaging dinos are within its radius? Very Happy
Masiakasaurus
Masiakasaurus
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Wed May 15, 2013 8:21 am

megaspino2 wrote:I think you'll see that I'm more than a beginning skinner. Samples of my work:

TLW bull rex:

Spoiler:

TLW female rex:

Spoiler:

JP raptor:
Spoiler:

Good but we are asking T-JOE to borrow his film skins ok maybe you could do a few new dinosaurs but don't do Dryosaurus it will be fish.
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Wed May 15, 2013 4:57 pm

He can work on the Easter egg dinos, if he chooses.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Majeed27 Sun May 19, 2013 7:17 am

IDEA FOR LIOPLEURODON! (belongs to brolyfusion but his expansion pack dont work) cat

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 4 Liopl
JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 4 Lioplopa
JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 4 Liopl2
Majeed27
Majeed27
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Majeed27 Sun May 19, 2013 8:07 am

And also dont rename albertosaurus into gorgosaurus, make a dino mst with ceratos model.
Majeed27
Majeed27
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next