Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev

+20
Dark_Ansem
DinoMan314
Zapattack1234
megaspino2
Masiakasaurus
MrGorsh
rultyranus
CaliforniaKingsnake
Dani95
Merse
PPChannel
Djmello
StealthTheKiller
MeGusta
jfgoofy
Majeed27
JoseNt
Ryo
Utahraptor999
raptorclaw
24 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What is the maximum amount you will pay for JPOG 2?

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 2 Vote_lcap77%JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 2 Vote_rcap 77% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 2 Empty Well...

Post  Ryo Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:55 pm

If it's under 5gb, filedropper might work.

Ryo
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 2 Empty Re: JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev

Post  raptorclaw Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:00 pm

I'll see. I don't know how much 4-shared can hold.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 2 Empty Re: JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev

Post  JoseNt Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Preorder without any hesitation.
I've been busy does last days, I would have posted again before if it wasn't the case.
With skies and fish, are you talking about flying and swimming pre-historic reptiles? I was actually thinking to ask you about that, if you had the intention to ad that sort of elements, although I suppose it would mean a really big lot of coding in order to do so.

JoseNt
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:40 pm

If my TMD modder can make it, I'll add it in a DLC, but the default maps are set.

Tons of buildings to be added, and I need some suggestions. Who's got any?

And FYI, I'm only accepting preorders until the month is out.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 2 Empty I GOT AN IDEA!

Post  Ryo Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:44 pm

A temporary paddock for small and large creatures, so you can keep your destructive raptors somewhere when they are going berserk!

Ryo
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Utahraptor999 Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:06 pm

the stadium: big arena where your dinosaurs fight to the death
1 good idea: makes your population grow better
2: bad idea: it will cost 100,000$

give me rep if you agree

Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:28 pm

Perhaps. I think that there at one time was supposed to be a stadium, but was ultimately canceled. I'll look for the files. And the stadium will cost 100,000 Very Happy. The starting money has been increased, but so have the prices of the buildings, though not to a greater extent.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Utahraptor999 Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:01 pm

raptorclaw wrote:Perhaps. I think that there at one time was supposed to be a stadium, but was ultimately canceled. I'll look for the files. And the stadium will cost 100,000 Very Happy. The starting money has been increased, but so have the prices of the buildings, though not to a greater extent.

wait what? i dont understand you can you tell me that in non geek language (no offence i dont think your a geek)
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:12 pm

Ahem, I'm a nerd Very Happy.

And it means that the starting money is greater, but so are the building's prices. But they aren't set at outrageous amounts (such as 1,000,000 for a hatchery) so that it's easier to start a park.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Utahraptor999 Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:19 pm

raptorclaw wrote:Ahem, I'm a nerd Very Happy.

And it means that the starting money is greater, but so are the building's prices. But they aren't set at outrageous amounts (such as 1,000,000 for a hatchery) so that it's easier to start a park.

Agnst no not that part Agnst the part with the stadium XD
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Majeed27 Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:28 pm

so whens the release date?
Majeed27
Majeed27
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:20 pm

Majeed27 wrote:so whens the release date?
Near the end of this year at the latest.

And Utah, I found a file named "staduim", and I thought that it may be a removed feature that I can restore.

And the dryosaurus can't be added to JPOG 2. What original dinosaur should take it's place.

Last edited by raptorclaw on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JoseNt Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:31 pm

Alright here's another idea, do you think you would be able to create "diagonal" fences and paths? for the moment it's something that can be quit cripling sometimes.

JoseNt
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:36 pm

Maybe, but it will be tricky.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Utahraptor999 Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:18 am

raptorclaw wrote:

And Utah, I found a file named "staduim", and I thought that it may be a removed feature that I can restore.

And the dryosaurus can't be added to JPOG 2. What original dinosaur should take it's place.

wow wow wait... near the end of the year? Man im in black list
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:56 pm

Utahraptor999 wrote:
raptorclaw wrote:

wow wow wait... near the end of the year? Man im in black list
I did say at the latest. Earliest is the beginning of April.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Majeed27 Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:31 pm

Can we make new attack animations like spino hitting with his claws?
Majeed27
Majeed27
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:35 pm

No new animations can be added to the game.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Majeed27 Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:47 pm

Awwh
Majeed27
Majeed27
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Majeed27 Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:50 pm

raptorclaw wrote:No new animations can be added to the game.

What about already existing animations for example carcha and trex deathduel but it uses the same animation as trex vs spino
Majeed27
Majeed27
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Utahraptor999 Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:04 pm

Majeed27 wrote:

What about already existing animations for example carcha and trex deathduel but it uses the same animation as trex vs spino

well one modder made that but he never told his secret (well he didnt tell me No )
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:17 pm

raptorclaw wrote:

Noooo I want Dryosaurus back anyway I wish you could add Hypsilophodon, Othneiliosaurus and Parksosaurus and they get along. Also add John Williams' score from the 1st and 2nd movies. And maybe the recently named Xenoceratops, Pachyrhinosaurus, Protoceratops, Triceratops, Centrosaurus, Einiosaurus, Styracosaurus, Monoclonius, Chasmosaurus, Torosaurus and Psittacosaurus are my prefered ceratopsians. Tyrannosaurus, Ceratosaurus, Dilophosaurus, Velociraptor, Deinonychus, Carnotaurus, Compsognathus, Spinosaurus, Giganotosaurus, Baryonyx, Theriznosaurus ,Suchomimus and Allosaurus are my preferred theropods.
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Majeed27 Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:28 pm

jfgoofy wrote:
raptorclaw wrote:

Noooo I want Dryosaurus back anyway I wish you could add Hypsilophodon, Othneiliosaurus and Parksosaurus and they get along. Also add John Williams' score from the 1st and 2nd movies. And maybe the recently named Xenoceratops, Pachyrhinosaurus, Protoceratops, Triceratops, Centrosaurus, Einiosaurus, Styracosaurus, Monoclonius, Chasmosaurus, Torosaurus and Psittacosaurus are my prefered ceratopsians. Tyrannosaurus, Ceratosaurus, Dilophosaurus, Velociraptor, Deinonychus, Carnotaurus, Compsognathus, Spinosaurus, Giganotosaurus, Baryonyx, Theriznosaurus ,Suchomimus and Allosaurus are my preferred theropods.

It would take years to add all those dinos
Majeed27
Majeed27
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Majeed27 Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:32 pm

raptorclaw wrote:

So what is the stadium?
Majeed27
Majeed27
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Majeed27 Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:33 pm

Utahraptor999 wrote:
Majeed27 wrote:

well one modder made that but he never told his secret (well he didnt tell me No )

Link plz
Majeed27
Majeed27
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next