Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five Nights at JPOG (JPOG: Undead)

Go down

Five Nights at JPOG (JPOG: Undead) Empty Five Nights at JPOG (JPOG: Undead)

Post  raptorclaw Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:16 pm

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted a mod. 6 months I believe. Well, I apologize for that. I've been caught up in school work and I've neglected to keep up with any projects I've started. So about a month ago, I was thinking of some good ideas for a mod. I then remembered that I had started a project involving heavy metal and JPOG, with the dinosaurs having their dead skins. Realizing that it was a very stupid idea, I abandoned it.
Just around this time, I had started to play 5 nights at Freddy's (if you don't like the game, don't hate). It was pretty terrifying to play at first, but after a while, I was curious about the sounds in the game. I downloaded them, and listened to them to see if there were any hidden messages. None found, but I kept the sounds, just in case I would ever need to use them for anything.
Not to long afterwards, I was bored out of my mind, and so I started to look for good sounds for JPOG. My internet was being a piece of crap, so I started to look on my computer for some sound files. I put some FNAF sounds in the old JPOG/Metal project, and I thought it sounded pretty cool. In a few weeks, the project became what it is today. And this is what I've got:

-27(8?) dinosaurs, all with their dead skins. Each one makes an, uh, introduction when it's first cloned

-New terrain: volcanic terrain. Not the best one for the project, but it's better that the original

-New sky: Uses the night sky mod. All the time

-New sounds: Lots of different, eerie sounds. New GUI, background, and dinosaur intro sounds

-A few features from my other mods, such as the tombstone (not exclusive to me)

-This isn't really a feature, but herbivores no longer need trees. This is because I couldn't find any good replacement trees, so I just left them in the game. But because it messes up the scenery, they are no longer necessary.

Even if you don't like FNAF, the game does not revolve around the storyline nor gameplay of FNAF. If you like creepy games, there's plenty of things to enjoy in this mod that aren't related to FNAF. Hope you like it!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xielv ... x/Data.rar
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down