Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with JPOG

3 posters

Go down

Help with JPOG Empty Help with JPOG

Post  spinobaryonyx Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:03 pm

hello me and a friend are trying to make videos on JPOG and we are having a bit of trouble cause well are visitors keep dying out in the wilderness either from hunger or like just getting scared is there a mod or a way to edit them so they only die when attacked by dinos? and if there is a mod cause u plz type down a link
spinobaryonyx
spinobaryonyx
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Help with JPOG Empty Yes

Post  pokesaurus12 Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Yes there is. I had that same problem on my PS2 Version. So once I got the PC version I looked at the files and found some that said VisOffRoadSick-(the rest is different) and I changed them to 0. Now when Raptor, Rex'es, Spino's, and other carns get out they run off and never die. You can do the same with the crowded thing. I made it to where 250 visitors are allowed and had a crowdedness problem and went to the files and changed them to 0. Oh, and this is in the "CONSTANT" file in case you can't find it. Pokesaurus12, Out!

(P.S. Check out my Youtube channel. Type in Pokesaurus12) Evil or Very Mad lol! Poke, poke poke Star Wars Stay Down!!
pokesaurus12
pokesaurus12
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Help with JPOG Empty Re: Help with JPOG

Post  Gopher Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:11 pm

Thanks for that, I might actually try that out, although I only have the latter of the problems since I don't normally make JPOG videos.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Help with JPOG Empty Re: Help with JPOG

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down