Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev

+20
Dark_Ansem
DinoMan314
Zapattack1234
megaspino2
Masiakasaurus
MrGorsh
rultyranus
CaliforniaKingsnake
Dani95
Merse
PPChannel
Djmello
StealthTheKiller
MeGusta
jfgoofy
Majeed27
JoseNt
Ryo
Utahraptor999
raptorclaw
24 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What is the maximum amount you will pay for JPOG 2?

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 5 Vote_lcap8%JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 5 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 5 Vote_lcap15%JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 5 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 5 Vote_lcap77%JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 5 Vote_rcap 77% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 5 Empty Re: JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev

Post  jfgoofy Sun May 19, 2013 8:52 am

Majeed27 wrote:And also dont rename albertosaurus into gorgosaurus, make a dino mst with ceratos model.

Thats what we are doing. Also you double posted you have a warning now.
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 5 Empty Re: JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev

Post  Masiakasaurus Mon May 20, 2013 8:34 am

Majeed27 wrote:IDEA FOR LIOPLEURODON! (belongs to brolyfusion but his expansion pack dont work) cat

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 5 Liopl
JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 5 Lioplopa
JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 5 Liopl2

Interesting concept but it will impossible to implement without a exhibit or some sort. And what would it feed on? By the way, are you guys using the old models or editing and creating new ones?
Masiakasaurus
Masiakasaurus
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Mon May 20, 2013 6:28 pm

I was hoping to, but the person who was editing the models got busy and he said he can't do it.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Mon May 20, 2013 7:05 pm

we are using old. oh and thats what i said for masiaka
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Masiakasaurus Tue May 28, 2013 8:30 am

Hmmm... It has been a week now and no new replies. So how is the progress of the development? Sorry if I sound really impatient
Masiakasaurus
Masiakasaurus
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Wed May 29, 2013 5:55 pm

Masiakasaurus wrote:Hmmm... It has been a week now and no new replies. So how is the progress of the development? Sorry if I sound really impatient

I kinda forgot to do the skins ill get back on it.
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:03 am

Sorry, my computer wasn't logged in to the Internet. That's why I wasn't here for so long.

raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Uh I have bad news and good news. The Bad news is I'm doing some of the skins Crying or Very sad . But the good news is I'm letting Masiakasaurus and Raptorclaw himself do the skins Very Happy . So yah I am still part of the pack but I am going to tell them what skins they should make and they could also send me the pictures of the skins. Jfgoofy signing out PEACE!!!
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zapattack1234 Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:08 am

Are you guys going to continue to update this thread or should i go to your new forum to get new information?
Zapattack1234
Zapattack1234
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:38 pm

Zapattack1234 wrote:Are you guys going to continue to update this thread or should i go to your new forum to get new information?

yah but most of us are at the JPOG 2 forum to hangout a little more but also we are going to give you more info ok? PEACE OUT MY NI*GAS!! Very Happy
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Masiakasaurus Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:27 pm

Erm... is this still ongoing cause I believe most of this site is dead Question 
Masiakasaurus
Masiakasaurus
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  megaspino2 Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Its been dead for quite some time these just put them selves in charge as mods and admins to boss people around here. This site should be left to rest in peace and should allosaurus come back and chose to revive it should people continue to post

megaspino2
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:58 pm

megaspino2 wrote:Its been dead for quite some time these just put them selves in charge as mods and admins to boss people around here. This site should be left to rest in peace and should allosaurus come back and chose to revive it should people continue to post

IT IS NOT DEAD IT'S STILL BEING WORKED ON AND ALLOSAURUS STILL COMES ON. *groans*
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoMan314 Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:48 pm

Hello. I am VERY impressed and excited about this! May I join in? Also, I have a suggestion. Most mods these days replace the old skins with new ones not based off of the films, which I honestly HATE. Could you please make all of the skins based off of the movie female appearances if they were in the films?
DinoMan314
DinoMan314
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:13 pm

DinoMan314 wrote:Hello. I am VERY impressed and excited about this! May I join in? Also, I have a suggestion. Most mods these days replace the old skins with new ones not based off of the films, which I honestly HATE. Could you please make all of the skins based off of the movie female appearances if they were in the films?
No we got the Film Canon Mod it is the most accurate of all Jurassic Park Film Mods i think. TJOE-S Version sucks because he has both of the original JP Triceratops and the third one is from the 2nd. Also No. However we are gonna make the most accurate JP Parasaurolophus.
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  megaspino2 Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:32 pm

How are you using the FCM? Do you have permission? And more importantly which one?

megaspino2
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Majeed27 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:06 am

Ops accidentally double posted.

Last edited by Majeed27 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Majeed27
Majeed27
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Majeed27 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:06 am

Film canon mod is shit! Use PMEP or the DJE mod
Majeed27
Majeed27
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  megaspino2 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:21 am

Why don't you show a little respect for the fcm. There's no need for that language, a lot of people put a lot of time and dedication into the fcm and its a real labor of love. The people who worked on that mod are some of the best the community seen so please have some respect for them and their work and not use that language.

megaspino2
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:02 pm

Majeed27 wrote:Film canon mod is shit! Use PMEP or the DJE mod

PMEP and FCM are taken but DJE flushed in the toilet along with crap (dung). All we need is da persmision.
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Majeed27 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:11 pm

DJE gives jpog graphics comparable to the playstation 3.....
Majeed27
Majeed27
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Majeed27 wrote:DJE gives jpog graphics comparable to the playstation 3.....
Ok what i meant to say was ''however it will only appear on a realistic quality button ok''. So I hope this will help.
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Masiakasaurus Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:52 am

Lol... Is this still ongoing? Just forget about it. Even the guy who started the project abandoned it. I had foreseen this result. There will be no JPOG 2. Sorry
Masiakasaurus
Masiakasaurus
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:56 pm

Masiakasaurus wrote:Lol... Is this still ongoing? Just forget about it. Even the guy who started the project abandoned it. I had foreseen this result. There will be no JPOG 2. Sorry
No its going. Its being developed in development hell. Which means it is in Alpha stage.
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Ansem Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:43 pm

raprtorclaw any news?

Dark_Ansem
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next