Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev

+20
Dark_Ansem
DinoMan314
Zapattack1234
megaspino2
Masiakasaurus
MrGorsh
rultyranus
CaliforniaKingsnake
Dani95
Merse
PPChannel
Djmello
StealthTheKiller
MeGusta
jfgoofy
Majeed27
JoseNt
Ryo
Utahraptor999
raptorclaw
24 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What is the maximum amount you will pay for JPOG 2?

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 3 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 3 Vote_lcap77%JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 3 Vote_rcap 77% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 3 Empty Re: JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev

Post  Utahraptor999 Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:18 pm

Majeed27 wrote:
Utahraptor999 wrote:
Majeed27 wrote:
raptorclaw wrote:No new animations can be added to the game.

What about already existing animations for example carcha and trex deathduel but it uses the same animation as trex vs spino

well one modder made that but he never told his secret (well he didnt tell me No )

Link plz

well i cant find the link sorry
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 3 Empty Re: JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev

Post  JoseNt Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:11 am

jfgoofy wrote:
raptorclaw wrote:
Majeed27 wrote:so whens the release date?
Near the end of this year at the latest.

And Utah, I found a file named "staduim", and I thought that it may be a removed feature that I can restore.

And the dryosaurus can't be added to JPOG 2. What original dinosaur should take it's place.

Noooo I want Dryosaurus back anyway I wish you could add Hypsilophodon, Othneiliosaurus and Parksosaurus and they get along. Also add John Williams' score from the 1st and 2nd movies. And maybe the recently named Xenoceratops, Pachyrhinosaurus, Protoceratops, Triceratops, Centrosaurus, Einiosaurus, Styracosaurus, Monoclonius, Chasmosaurus, Torosaurus and Psittacosaurus are my prefered ceratopsians. Tyrannosaurus, Ceratosaurus, Dilophosaurus, Velociraptor, Deinonychus, Carnotaurus, Compsognathus, Spinosaurus, Giganotosaurus, Baryonyx, Theriznosaurus ,Suchomimus and Allosaurus are my preferred theropods.

I'm not sure if Raptorclaw es really looking for new dinosaur ideas. But if he was, the one I would second would be the "protoceratops" same digsite as raptor (they found that very famous fossil with two of them killing each other or making sweet sweet inter-species love). Anyway it would only require lowering the size of a triceratops, and erase the horns.
About the music, there's a music-mod here in the site somewhere that does that, I unfortunnaly don't know who's the creator, but maybe it would be nice to use it, he does mix the soundtrack from the movies.

And here's a completely unrelated idea, making the large herbivores being able to feed on the trees, that way it would even make sense to have the difference between "paleo" and "modern" trees.

JoseNt
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:04 pm

Majeed27 wrote:

What about already existing animations for example carcha and trex deathduel but it uses the same animation as trex vs spino
I tried that. The animation wasn't on the model, so when the carcha died it's model stood straight up.

@jfgoofy: The dryosaurus won't be added because the fish model is made from a dryo's tail and the fish chirp with dryos. But I did choose I dinosaur from there Very Happy

@JoseNT: They already do that. I've watched them do so. And I was asking for 1 original dinosaur to add. The music will be changed.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:54 pm

[quote="raptorclaw"][quote="Majeed27"]

@jfgoofy: The dryosaurus won't be added because the fish model is made from a dryo's tail and the fish chirp with dryos. But I did choose I dinosaur from there Very Happy

Oh copy the Dryosaur model then that would solve it.
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:35 pm

It wouldn't. The fish were made by the best TMD editer around, and I think he would have figured that out by now. But just to be sure, I'll ask.

And just an update: I won't be working on the game very much, if at all, this week. I have tons of homework and I'll be going through hell. I barely had the time to give this update. Hopefully next week I'll get to work on it more.

And there's something I'm trying to implant into the game for JPOG 2: musical easter eggs! If I can, I'll have Black Ops zombies music for Dead Island, JP music for Nublar, and a mix of JP and adventurous music for Sorna.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 3 Empty Visitors

Post  MeGusta Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Can you make visitors happy all the time? I mean I look at some of them and they are saying stuff like "It's ok I guess." and "Can you believe they are feeding cleaners to the dinosaurs?" I mean seriously, they should just shut their whore mouths I mean they are getting to look at dinosaurs.
MeGusta
MeGusta
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:12 pm

It would be dumb to make them be happy all of the time; there's no point in the game then. But I can make them say more positive things about the park.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  MeGusta Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:32 pm

Yeah I meant that as a joke...
MeGusta
MeGusta
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:08 pm

I'm trying to add a story mode to the game, sort of like a campaign. The main enemies are ceratosaurs, however, raptors appear in a few of them as special enemies and the final boss is a tyrannosaur with immense health.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 pm

raptorclaw wrote:It wouldn't. The fish were made by the best TMD editer around, and I think he would have figured that out by now. But just to be sure, I'll ask.

And just an update: I won't be working on the game very much, if at all, this week. I have tons of homework and I'll be going through hell. I barely had the time to give this update. Hopefully next week I'll get to work on it more.

And there's something I'm trying to implant into the game for JPOG 2: musical easter eggs! If I can, I'll have Black Ops zombies music for Dead Island, JP music for Nublar, and a mix of JP and adventurous music for Sorna.

Still make a copy of a dryosaur you know you can get a torrent so yah.
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:51 pm

OK, sorry for not updating in a while. Here's the news I have to offer:

-the dinosaur unit files are almost finished
-the skins have been chosen and are being added
-the models are not yet complete, but the unit files for it have been finished
-easter egg has been added
-fish have been added
-terrain has been added
-sky has been added
-I'm aiming for a May 10th release date.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  StealthTheKiller Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:47 pm

Can you make the resolution higher because my monitor is too big and JPOG looks real weird Question

Also is it possible to make the graphics better (probably not) but could you try at least?

Finally can you still preorder? If soo then preorder.... Very Happy

StealthTheKiller
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Majeed27 Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:46 pm

JPOG 2 should combine all the best JPOG mods like PMEP and GEP v2.
Majeed27
Majeed27
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:27 pm

StealthTheKiller wrote:Can you make the resolution higher because my monitor is too big and JPOG looks real weird Question

Also is it possible to make the graphics better (probably not) but could you try at least?

Fiiiiiiinnnnnneeeee. And I don't think that the graphics or resolution can be increased. But I'll try.

And there's a problem with the maps, so I have to implant user generated maps again. And because there are no premade maps, I would like a suggestion on what dinosaurs to add.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  StealthTheKiller Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:58 pm

raptorclaw wrote:
StealthTheKiller wrote:Can you make the resolution higher because my monitor is too big and JPOG looks real weird Question

Fiiiiiiinnnnnneeeee. And I don't think that the graphics or resolution can be increased. But I'll try.

And there's a problem with the maps, so I have to implant user generated maps again. And because there are no premade maps, I would like a suggestion on what dinosaurs to add.

Thanks and BTW your AWESOME!...

Also can you add dinosaurs that are not in the game like create your own dinosaurs?

Last edited by StealthTheKiller on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

StealthTheKiller
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:22 pm

Very easily, yes.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Djmello Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:31 pm

I would like to pre order as well and for dinosaurs hmm I would think maybe a more aggressive trex and spino like the spino from jurassic park 3 like they constantly test the fences to break them and are always violent to other Dino's

Djmello
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  PPChannel Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:26 am

This sounds awesome. can't wait to see the result! Smile
PPChannel
PPChannel
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Here are some of the new dinosaurs that will be added:

Feathered Deinonychus
Centrosaurus
Parkosaurus
Saurophaganax
Gorgosaurus
Hererrasaurus

....and more! In total, 38 regular dinosaurs, and possibly a hidden dinosaur or two........
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:16 pm

raptorclaw wrote:Here are some of the new dinosaurs that will be added:

Feathered Deinonychus
Centrosaurus
Parkosaurus
Saurophaganax
Gorgosaurus
Hererrasaurus

....and more! In total, 38 regular dinosaurs, and possibly a hidden dinosaur or two........

Sorry about not replying lately but anyway back to the post maybe you could make the Dryosaurus which we talked about but add it with a when dinosaurs roamed america skin and maybe copy the model for parksosaurus and the hidden dinosaurs should be EasterEggs like Novaraptor from Primal Carnage and it looks like the male raptor from JP3 so make it look like that and the most famous skin CRUSHER!!!!!!!!!!! he should be a tml file and has the extact same skin bye anyways!!!!!!!!! Smile
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Merse Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:09 am

I'm very excited about this project.
I have just two main suggestions:
1) Make the islands biiiiiiiiiig! The JPOG dino AI is spectacular, and it would be great to see it working on huge terrains. Plus, it would more look like an actual park, and not as a zoo. And it would show far more possibilities for your park.

2) Make Dinos easily moddable. The biggest issue of JPOG was that you couldn't really add new dinosaurs to the game, only reskin old ones and rescale parts of their bodies. There are so many exciting Dinosaurs out there which could be add as DLCs or mods to the game, including aquatic and flying dinosaurs and many-many-many-many.... you get the point, many more.

And a bonus idea:
I don't know exactly what you're doing, but maybe you should consider starting a kickstarter project.

Merse
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Majeed27 Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:31 pm

Can we get a screenie of what youve done so far?
Majeed27
Majeed27
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:13 pm

Majeed27 wrote:Can we get a screenie of what youve done so far?
My screenshot app doesn't work, unfortunately.

@Merse: I don't know how to edit models. I have someone working with me on that. But you can't really add models. Just basically edit them.

@Jfgoofy: I already said that I can't add Dryosaurs; they'll chirp if fish are cloned. I already asked the creator of the fish mod; he said that copying the model doesn't work. But yes, expect lots of hidden features. There will be 5 DLC packs, each adding a new dinosaur and two missions.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 3 Empty safari tour

Post  Dani95 Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:41 am

It is possible that 2 car come out at the same time from the safari tour building ?
and maybe you can make a very long tour road to them
and in the road would be rail or what Very Happy

sorry for my english i'm from hungary :DD
Dani95
Dani95
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

JPOG 2- different than original project; Indev - Page 3 Empty Helicopter

Post  Dani95 Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:51 am

another idea:
what if the visitors helicopter would be land somewhere else than the visitor center
Dani95
Dani95
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next