Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!!

+2
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Raging Raptor
6 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!!

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:53 pm

raptors rule wrote:One word "NO"!!! Crying or Very sad
Are you sure?
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!!

Post  Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:56 pm

No I just did it I did it woooohooooo I did it I can't beleive it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a Face Very Happy Smile Cool Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:58 pm

MST the NCM with FCM!
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:59 pm

Impossible because the game will crash because all the dinos BUT there is a way to get all of them in I think it is in the dino file. Sad Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:04 pm

I can't wait to see the video!
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:06 pm

Tomorrow when my mom gets more CDs' a whole stack fo them lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Use this for your Vidieo:
Welcome to Jurassic Park. You are now entering the lost world of the prehistoric past, a world of mighty creatures long gone from the face of the earth, which you are privileged to see for the first time.

(Stop at Hypsilophodon Highlands)
Hypsilophodontids are the gazelles of the dinosaur world: small, quick animals that once roamed everywhere in the world, from England to Central Asia to North America. We think these dinosaurs were so successful because they had better jaws and teeth for chewing plants than their contemporaries did. In fact, the name 'hypsilophodontid' means 'high-ridge tooth,' which refers to the characteristic self-sharpening teeth of these animals. You can see them in the plains directly ahead, and also perhaps in the branches of the trees.

The small animals you see are called othnielia, in honor of the nineteenth-century dinosaur hunter Othniel Marsh of Yale.

(Stop at dilo pen)
If you are lucky, you just may catch a glimpse of a very rare carnivore. Keep your eyes peeled, everyone!
There they are now, The animals you see are called dilophosaurs.
Dilophosaurus is one of the earliest carnivorous dinosaurs. Scientists thought their jaw muscles were too weak to kill prey, and imagined they were primarily scavengers. But now we know they are poisonous.
Along with such living reptiles as Gila monsters and rattlesnakes, Dilophosaurus secretes a hematotoxin from glands in its mouth. Unconsciousness follows within minutes of a bite. The dinosaur will then finish the victim off at its leisure-making Dilophosaurus a beautiful but deadly addition to the animals you see here at Jurassic Park.

(Stop at Trike pen)
Continuing on our prehistoric safari, we come next to the herbivores of the ornithischian group. If you look to your right, you can probably see them now.
Triceratops have a fan-shaped crest behind their heads. It's made of solid bone, and it's very strong. These animals weigh about seven tons each. Despite their appearance, they are actually quite docile. They know their handlers, and they'll allow themselves to be petted. They particularly like to be scratched in the hindquarters.

(Stop at rex pen)
The mighty tyrannosaurs arose late in dinosaur history. Dinosaurs ruled the earth for a hundred and twenty million years, but there were tyrannosaurs for only the last fifteen million years of that period.

(T-rex kill goat)

Ladies and gentlemen, Tyrannosaurus rex.

(Stop at Sauropod Swamp)
The big animals you see are commonly called Brontosaurus, but they are actually Apatosaurus. They weigh more than thirty tons. That means a single animal is as big as a whole herd of modern elephants. And you may notice that their preferred area, alongside the lagoon, is not swampy. Despite what the books say, brontosaurs avoid swamps. They prefer dry land.

We move on now to see the last of our great prehistoric animals, the stegosaurs.

(keeps driving)
The stegosaurs are a mid-Jurassic animal, evolving about a hundred and seventy million years ago. Several of these remarkable herbivores live here at Jurassic Park
(look at Stego)
(Drive back to base)
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:28 pm

Ok I will! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:54 pm

You will have to drive the car. Make sure that you use the camera to get photos.
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:13 am

Gerry Harding and Ed Regis? What you do? reskin visitors or replace staff memebers?
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:00 am

Replaceing staff.
NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!! - Page 9 Simjp2009100620370076
NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!! - Page 9 Simjp2009100620365359
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:02 pm

cheers HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! VERY nice! IMO, you should make Ian Malcolm in charge of the map.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:04 pm

But that would be depresing....
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:35 pm

I thought Ed Regis woulve had more hair, and more puerto rican, but really nice anyways! Who would you replace Ray Arnold with?
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:38 pm

Ray's name is realy john. We will not get rid of him, because he is in the book.
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoDude65 Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:06 am

I'm in agreement with TDM. Arnold was in the book, but his name was John Arnold. It was changed in the movie so people wouldn't confuse him with Hammond. It's really hard to discern the difference of an old Scottish guy, and Samuel L. Jackson.
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:21 am

Yep! realy hard!
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoDude65 Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:10 am

Hey! I'm a Kentrosaurus now! cheers

Clonehunter, (or TDM) could you send me the current skins. I'm going to make a promo video and I lost the skins when I re-installed JPOG Sad
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:18 am

Why did ya do that? HUH????

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:26 pm

alright i'll send 'em
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:54 pm

Oh and if you can send them to me cause I'm the only one who can get them ingame. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:28 pm

alright i sent them, but why did you block Regis and Hardings voice? You could of done your own voic acting like i did for those Visitor voices i posted in Mods section
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:30 pm

We just muted them lol. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:31 pm

thats what i meant by BLOCK. Mute means they dont speak anymore correct?
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:32 pm

Yes that is what I meant. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next