Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!!

+2
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Raging Raptor
6 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!!

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:17 pm

No just get a skin and save it till we get an someone who can do one.

Back to top Go down

NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!!

Post  Clonehunter Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:30 pm

oh all right
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Don't use the skins that are made by copying and pasting from JPL's drawings! It looks bad.
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:43 pm

not always. btw, have you met our new "friend" Draco yet... Neutral
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:49 pm

Yes I have, and I told the admins about him
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:55 pm

good man.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:58 pm

Thank you. American Flag
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:30 am

i see i lost my dilopho rank Crying or Very sad
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:24 pm

Just make oh 100 or 85 post then you should be there. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:05 pm

Look people we should not base our skins on something based on the novels (JPL drawings) but from the text it self. Do you think that Michael Crichton imagined these Dinosaurs as drawings? No no he did not he magined these Dinosaurs as living animals, so we should make these skins look like he says, not as someone at JPL says. so make the rex without spots! It does not have spots in the books, so our skins should not have spots. If it does say it has spots show me.
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:25 pm

Oh look at NCM topic at JPL I gave a few choices so ya gonna stop complaining now no more or complains or I shall put ya in third place ok chose one of those and then stop not trying to be mean I just have draco in my head still I hear him saying "alloventor stole my skin raptors rule sucks you lose hahahaha busted I am draco I have came back for revenge now give me my skin why don't you trust me I will make more accounts on different computers"the last one makes me worried that he is coming back and he will ban me somehow and he will hire a hacker to ban me ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid Evil or Very Mad No Click-Ban! And this will be me in my dream MEDIC! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me don't wonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And what if he makes an army thats worse ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:23 pm

What I meant is that even if the skin is different from those drawing doesn't mean that you should not use it, like the raptor.

Edit:
When will my skins be done?
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:32 pm

I PMed rr the ornitholestes, which is green like the picture at JPL, but i believe it was green in the book as well. Ask rr for it.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:49 pm

I told you wait dino dude must give me permission.

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:52 pm

permisiion to PM to another team member? (Dinosaur Man is on the Tream right?)
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Dino dude is the leader he is the maker of this pack read first post th members it says he is tthe leader and stop complaining I'm trying to watch the lost world and jurassic park online for free and I won't tell if you keep whting so shush I'm watching the best movie there is ok!!!!

EDIT:Ahhh stupit people I seen the lost world but no JP stupit idiots want there money idiots dangit errrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!! Star Wars Sniper DIE!!!!! This will be them soon MEDIC! !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:24 am

Those are my skins so I gave them to you to put them ingame so please give theme to me. You don't need permission to PM them to me, but you do need permission to let nonmembers get them.

PS: I don't think he thinks of himself as first in command, but more as on a board of directors. But I'll ask him.

If I seem a little to obnoxious its just that I am strong minded. Smile
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:58 pm

Ok wait just wait it's alot of skins.

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoDude65 Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:25 pm

Raging Raptor wrote:thanks and sorry its just aaahh im busy 8th grade sux
Well, get used to it, because being a freshman is almost exactly the same as 8th grade. In my city, the 9th graders are in their own building apart from the rest of the high school, so it's not as crowded. I'm half looking forward to being a sophmore, but half not...

Anyway, as raptors rule said, we're working on a Novel Canon Mod, and we need some people to join. BTW, I don't think Camarasaurus would be the best thing for Mussasaurus, because Camarasaurus is like 40 feet long, and Mussasaurus is only 10 ft. Maybe Homalocephale?
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:28 pm

It had a long neck though right. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoDude65 Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:31 pm

raptors rule wrote:It had a long neck though right. Neutral

I think so, but Camarasaurus is WAY too big. It's an apatosaur, whereas Mussasaurus was the size of an alligator. (I think) Wikipedia said that Mussasaurus was 10 feet long...
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:36 pm

I have idea we use size mod it's at MG it makes your dinos comeout many sizes.And how about another model then because homalo has short neck maybe ya should use a different model. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:38 pm

It would be better to use the goat model for mussaurus.
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:39 pm

WHAt!!! No

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:42 pm

Reskined of course so it is the right shape and size...
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next