Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!!

+2
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Raging Raptor
6 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!!

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:07 pm

May I make the next topic?
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!!

Post  Clonehunter Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:09 pm

Who are you askin'?
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:13 pm

rr is who i'm asking.
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:51 pm

UPDATE: the Arbiter is gone I kicked him off, for pming me to much, and trying to steal T-joes skins (again for the 10th time), + he said it's a failed projected (the NCM) , well I'll show him who failed. Evil or Very Mad
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:03 pm

hows the ornitjolestes comin? Smile

And so well so long arbiter.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:27 am

Just keep it here. If you wanna make a new topic, your gunna have to consult Allo or Gopher. Till then, keep it here.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:58 pm

I have tragic news guys super spino are only skinner has left, I don't know how we will complete this pack now without a skinner... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad x 999999
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:36 pm

Don't worry, we'll pull through. I sent DD a new, darker version of the pachy I sent you too. Forgot to send it to you too though. But I guess he'll send it to you.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoDude65 Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:55 pm

Yeah, it'll be okay. Clonehunter is our other skinner, and he might assume Lead Skinner until we get some more help. His Pachy looks great, and I'm sure he can do some other magnificent skins.
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:32 pm

Hello! I want to see these skins! PM photo of them to me!
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoDude65 Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:46 pm

So far we've got skins for:
Microceratops
Gallimimus
Parasauralophus
Apatosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Velociraptor
Tyrannosaurus
Dilophosaurus

I think we still need
Triceratops
Ornitolestes *Dilophosaurus model*
Maiasaura (half-way done, by Clonehunter)
Hadrosaurus *Corythosaurus*
anything else?
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:50 pm

yes, the carnotaurus.
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:26 am

Actually, the Ornitholestes is also basically finsihed. I sent it to rr and you DD, so rr is still working on it, I guess. I also sent him a Mussasaurus using the goat model.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoDude65 Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:19 pm

Maybe we could use the Homalocephale for the Mussasaurus. Just give it an original skin, so it won't look too much like a Homalocephale...
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:39 pm

Oh, and if there are new skins done, or like the bary Apata skin in TDMS sig. shouldn't the project page be updated?
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:41 pm

Use the kentrosaurus as the Musaurus!
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:18 am

That could work - and I have seen that before. I believe Kentro based Mussasaur already exists in mods or skins, as well as a stego based one. All we would need to to do is remove the spikes. Wink
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:11 am

Yes, make it look like this:
NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!! - Page 11 Mussasaurus
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:28 am

Alright, shouldn't be too hard. All I need to do is recoulr it green and and add two black stripes on its side which merge into one stripe near its neck and give it a light underbody that is like a very light pastel green.

Very Happy
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:59 am

I would like to see all of you NCM skins. Please PM them to me.
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:37 pm

Alright, but I belive I already sent you the Ornitholestes. (And why do you demad them so? They way you word it makes it feel as if your harshly demanding them. silent )
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoDude65 Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:28 pm

Hum. I didn't get an Ornitholestes (I don't think I did)

Is it a complete skin? If it's done, give it to raptors rule, and see if he can MST it to the Dead Dilopho, and make a new dino.
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:31 pm

I did not get the ornitho, Ch (sorry if I sounded mean).
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:16 am

Oh alright. However, I won't be able to get you anything until Saturday or maybe Sunday. Not today or tomarrow. However, you could try asking rr for it. I actually sent him the finsihed skin twice. (He lost it the first time)
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:23 pm

rr, do you heir that? I want to see those skins!
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next