Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!!

+2
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Raging Raptor
6 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!!

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:43 pm

You can't change size nomtter what dinodude says galli. Smile And stop confusing me! Evil or Very Mad And imposible to get the goat model on because it has none of the animations a dino needs drink sleep etc it would just DIE!!! scratch

Back to top Go down

NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!!

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:16 pm

Unless you make it so it does not need to sleep ,etc.
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:33 pm

Still a goat we can't skin them I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:34 pm

did you ever shoiw project leader the orntho skin i sent you?
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 pm

Sorry but my game is crashing so can't right now have to many things to do homework school ya now chores animals modding and now I have to start at the beginig so please wait!!! Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:05 pm

raptors rule wrote:Still a goat we can't skin them I believe.
Has anyone tried?
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:45 pm

I think so but maybe I'm wrong I'll take a look.

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:12 pm

You will need to find it and when you do you will need to fit it in to a dino TML, witch may be hard to do but you can do it if you can MST and call it by the name goat.
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:27 pm

I can not mst but I can do the dead skin thingy.

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:00 am

Well you need to MST. Sorry. No
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:04 am

Oh so I still in this pack we just have to wait. silent

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:08 am

We need some one who can MST so we can put them ingame and make it think it is a dinosaur. But you can skin it.
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:10 am

How about jfrog?

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:12 am

Can he MST?
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:39 am

I think so.

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:45 am

I thought somebody said he got banned for somereason (i think all said that in the chatboc below... while we were all caught up in the Draco Incident)
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:49 am

Allo unbanned him.

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:07 pm

That is good.
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:12 pm

I told him but he hasn't come back stange but he isn't online much anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:16 pm

Is he at JPL?

Could you edit the first post to show the skins ingame next to their name? It rimes LOL!
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:23 pm

No he is not. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:30 pm

To bad....
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:08 pm

Yea and TDM I looked at the map that ya based the mission off of and I only see a few buildings like mantience building vistor center and I can get the safari ride to come out of the vistor center like the book said I will post a video when it's done so can ya name me the buildings we need and that are on that map. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:32 pm

Ok. In the book it said that they came from an underground garage.
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:25 pm

H'm interesting I will see what I can do it said it came from an udergound garage under the vis center so wouldn't just come out of the vis center work cause there would be no other way of geting them closer than that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next