Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!!

+2
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Raging Raptor
6 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!!

Post  Clonehunter Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:32 am

oh i see yes. Now if only we could have an aviary and a lodge Very Happy

EDIT: Hey, is it possible for someone to get me a novel dinosaur color guide. I have the book comeing from the libarray soon,but not soon enough, so im just wondering if i could some color guides for Othnelia, Apatasaur, 1 other dino too.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!!

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:17 pm

THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:27 pm

i was told that some of these were in accurate

But whatever, ill try the dilopho. (PS, the pic shows it with out a frill (did it have one in the novel?) How do i remove things like that?
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:44 pm

Supper Spino is doing it.
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:51 pm

aw damn he is? Crap, i already started, what is he NOT doing?
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoDude65 Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:35 pm

You should ask him. So far he's done a Tyrannosaurus and Dilophosaurus. TDM has submitted Velociraptor, Parasauralophus, and Homalocephale (Microceratops) skins.

Do you think you could do a Stegosaurus skin? I saw the one TDM did, but it didn't seem to work, I don't know why. It was a good skin, don't get me wrong, it just wasn't canon.

See if you can make it like this picture, I think it was drawn by T-Pekc: NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!! - Page 6 Stegosaurus
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:37 pm

the only thing wrong was the plates. Half the plates were right, the others werent canon
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoDude65 Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Clonehunter wrote:the only thing wrong was the plates. Half the plates were right, the others werent canon
But could you make a stegosaur skin like that?
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:51 pm

possibly. the trth i, all i need to change is the plates on the... aww god.... storm picking up... tornadoe warning. You might hvave to find someone else...

aw god
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoDude65 Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:59 pm

Okay, just don't get killed by a freak of nature. I'm not joking, because I live in Missouri, I know how annoying and scary a tornado can be.
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:08 pm

DinoDude65 wrote:Okay, just don't get killed by a freak of nature. I'm not joking, because I live in Missouri, I know how annoying and scary a tornado can be.

alien I have an aunt in Missouri, she's visiting right now

Anyway, good luck with the pack, and i can NOT wait for that raptor! I am definitely downloading this
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:26 pm

I put the Hypsys into juraclsc mission, and it worked!

PS: Me stego!
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:24 pm

TDM I give you this topic keep it updated I must go forever my last time I reward you second command TDM you are now in control tell DD that I left all sites I am sorry but in one hour I must get off my computer and it gets takin away! Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoDude65 Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:04 pm

Hey TDM, you've been a Stegosaurus for a while now. You just noticed that? huh, good stegosaur picture JM has though Smile
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Ok I made a teaser here it is I didn't get to show all the skins but like it says at the end I will make a second with all the skins and hopfully mods!

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoDude65 Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:32 pm

I was planning on making the promo videos. I like to add JP music to them... What a Face
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:42 pm

How do ya do that anyway have tried but can't do it! Embarassed Neutral No confused

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoDude65 Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:46 pm

Well, I have all the soundtracks, so I just plop some songs into Audacity, and edit them to my liking, then put them into WMM with the video clips.
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:47 pm

Did you make remembering Petticoat lane Flyby yet? And can I get the Ingmae music DD?
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoDude65 Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:13 pm

I did, but I didn't like it too much. So I made Malcolm's Journey as the Flyby.
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:11 am

Super Spino I think that you should base your Apatosaur skin on this Because JPL's is so bland.
NCM Novel cannon mod please join!!! - Page 6 Apatosaurus
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:36 am

Clonehunter made one so that is done I just need to get a pic.

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:54 am

How good of a skinner is Clonehunter?
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:11 am

The apato is good it has a new eye to I think he is a good one!!!! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:14 am

Well, let me see it or it'll be redone by Super Spino.
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next