Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JPOG China - My first project (( That I'll finish soon ))

4 posters

Go down

Which country next?

JPOG China - My first project (( That I'll finish soon )) Vote_lcap0%JPOG China - My first project (( That I'll finish soon )) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
JPOG China - My first project (( That I'll finish soon )) Vote_lcap63%JPOG China - My first project (( That I'll finish soon )) Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
JPOG China - My first project (( That I'll finish soon )) Vote_lcap13%JPOG China - My first project (( That I'll finish soon )) Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
JPOG China - My first project (( That I'll finish soon )) Vote_lcap24%JPOG China - My first project (( That I'll finish soon )) Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

JPOG China - My first project (( That I'll finish soon )) Empty JPOG China - My first project (( That I'll finish soon ))

Post  CaliforniaKingsnake Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:18 am

Once I know how to add new sites (( completely new)), this will start:

Site 1: Dashanpu Quarry
Abrosaurus (Brach)
Chinshakiangosaurus (Camara)
Chuandongocoelurus (Dilopho)

Site 2: Shaoyang Quarry
Abro
Shanshanosaurus (Allo)
Chialingosaurus (Kentro)

Site 3: Shandong Province
Wuer
Dandakosaurus (Cerato)
Changchunsaurus (Dryo)

Now we couldn't gain acess to the Liaoning Formation, but Xu Xing will send Charonosaurus fossils to the Hell Creek Formation A, Tsintaosaurus, Tarbosaurus and Breviceratops fossils to the Judith River B Formation, and Xinjiangovenator fossils to the Morrison Formation B. Enjoy!

Last edited by CaliforniaKingsnake on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:31 am; edited 2 times in total
CaliforniaKingsnake
CaliforniaKingsnake
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

JPOG China - My first project (( That I'll finish soon )) Empty Re: JPOG China - My first project (( That I'll finish soon ))

Post  Utahraptor999 Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:14 am

wow i cant wait to download this mod so when is the mod coming out?
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

JPOG China - My first project (( That I'll finish soon )) Empty Re: JPOG China - My first project (( That I'll finish soon ))

Post  royalkyrem Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:17 am

cool is this ever going to happen

royalkyrem
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaKingsnake Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:07 am

Yes but, bad news pale . My....computer....is....dead! *Cue dun-dun-duuuuuuuuuun!* So this will take AGES! Sorry Sad
CaliforniaKingsnake
CaliforniaKingsnake
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  royalkyrem Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:08 am

i feel like a creeper exploding now

royalkyrem
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaKingsnake Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:13 am

I'm back! But this may or may not happen soon, because I can't decide wether or not to get a fish tank or... a new computer with the £100 I'm getting for Christmas
CaliforniaKingsnake
CaliforniaKingsnake
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Utahraptor999 Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:08 pm

are you serious im getting a tarantula grammostole rosea for my birthday and i have a sucky comp so what but it will be better for you to buy a computor so you can finish it faster but im not you Neutral
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:03 pm

My computer is sucky too, but I still mod. And fish tank over computer is ridiculous! Would you rather have a hollow piece of glass, or a computer with endless possibilities?
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaKingsnake Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:06 am

It's okay. My computer has revived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy What a Face
CaliforniaKingsnake
CaliforniaKingsnake
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:05 pm

You know, you can add digsites........
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Utahraptor999 Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:33 am

wow how did that happend? (Anyway) when will you release this baby?
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaKingsnake Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:00 am

As soon as somebody e-mails me Convert CCT and Hex Editor, and I get a USB.
CaliforniaKingsnake
CaliforniaKingsnake
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Utahraptor999 Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:02 am

i can get you the link for the downloads
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaKingsnake Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:04 am

Thanks. Also I think I should do Argentina next, it's the only thing that's been voted
CaliforniaKingsnake
CaliforniaKingsnake
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Utahraptor999 Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:51 pm

CaliforniaKingsnake wrote:Thanks. Also I think I should do Argentina next, it's the only thing that's been voted

hey i dont want to be annoying but when it will be finished ive been waiting for a long time for the mod
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down