Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need someone's help to finish MST

Go down

I need someone's help to finish MST Empty I need someone's help to finish MST

Post  Sinncrow Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:00 pm

Alright, here's a long story short: I made male and female versions of Paras, Brachis, Trics, Raptors, Gallis, and Rexs. The Gallis are finished, put in game, and are working. The raptors are in and working, but the female skin has been mixed up between the dead and live skins (ie. the live skin is the dead skin, and the dead skin is the live skin).

The guy who was helping me with this project of mine, (the one who did the Gallis and Raptors), stopped before they were all done. I need someone to take his place, finish the rest of the skins, and fix the female raptor problem.

I will be supplying everything you may need, and I will be sending them all over via eMail.

The skins and files I will be sending over are:
Para (male)
Parasaurm.dds
Brach (male)
Brachm.dds
Trex (male)
Trexm.dds
Tricera (male)
Tricream.dds

dinos_flamingcliffs16.tml
dinos_hellcreek_a.tml
dinos_hellcreek_b.tml
dinos_judithriver_b.tml
dinos_mossison_b.tml
dinos_tendaguru_a.tml

and if you want
Raptorf
Raptorf.dds

Please help me finish this endeavor of mine; I would greatly appreciate any and all help I could get to complete this project.('Very Happy')
Thank you, and please help me Cool

Last edited by Sinncrow on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot some information)
Sinncrow
Sinncrow
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down