Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Genesis Expansion Project!

+2
Clonehunter
RaptorSpinoRex
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Operation Genesis Expansion Project! Empty Operation Genesis Expansion Project!

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:37 am

Operation Genesis Expansion Project or OGEP is an in progress pack.
A lot of Operation Genesis Paradise (my, P100 and MT's site) are working on this pack, that should be the site official pack with OGPM.
You can find more of this pack here:
http://ogparadise.attivoforum.com/operation-genesis-expansion-project-f21/
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Operation Genesis Expansion Project! Empty Re: Operation Genesis Expansion Project!

Post  Clonehunter Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:04 am

Is this just skins? Or will it be an actuall expansion with new Dinos (MST's) and new behaviors, ect...
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Operation Genesis Expansion Project! Empty Re: Operation Genesis Expansion Project!

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:07 am

not just skins, Procompsognathus100 (leader of the modders) and other modders make the mods, and we have a good MSTer (Royalraptor)
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:52 pm

Wow i like the Mega Pack but can you put a Download Link in JM for the Pack comes out im not Coming back to your Forum any more Sad
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:57 pm

what download? it is still inprogress
and if you don't want to come back when you can is your problem
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:03 pm

RaptorSpinoRex wrote:what download? it is still inprogress
and if you don't want to come back when you can is your problem

What Problem im Talking about when the Pack Comes Out Link it in JM Now you Know confused
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:07 pm

if you mean when i'll relase the pack to put the link here, well no the link will be just at OGP
are you really don't want to return to OGP for a topic? that's strange Rolling Eyes
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:34 pm

RaptorSpinoRex wrote:if you mean when i'll relase the pack to put the link here, well no the link will be just at OGP
are you really don't want to return to OGP for a topic? that's strange Rolling Eyes

For something that i leaved is About Allo vs Trex Topic are just keep Rep me Down that im Wrong and Giganotosaurus Made a Topic about GZF's Stk
and then In Chatter Box Made Two Topics about Me Thats all Sad
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:39 pm

if you want i can up your reputation
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:44 pm

RaptorSpinoRex wrote:if you want i can up your reputation

Okay i coem back when Two Topics are Removed from Chatter Box about me Me Rep to 1

Final Lock a Topic that Giganotosaurus Made about GZF's Stk Thats All and of Cus i will come back to your Forum cyclops
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:56 pm

your rep is 1 now, and i locked the topic about you
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:27 am

RaptorSpinoRex wrote:not just skins, Procompsognathus100 (leader of the modders) and other modders make the mods, and we have a good MSTer (Royalraptor)
P100 told me he wasnt doing any modding for this
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalraptor Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:27 am

I would like to be a MSter.
Royalraptor
Royalraptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:10 am

RR You Not a Mster Yet no way youn going to be a Mster Rolling Eyes
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalraptor Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:22 am

What do you mean, you can MST now. Suspect
Royalraptor
Royalraptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:25 am

No i Don't Play JPOG Now its so Dum Game Now Im Working on Pivot and im Become a Pivot Fight Club Fan Now And your Bad at Pivot Riiiiight....
im Good at Pivot
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalraptor Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:31 am

Who care of your IDIOT PIVOT you still dumb and need 10000000000 more years to knowing much more about dinosaur MORON, IDIOT, STUPID, SHOWOFF LITTLE KID, yes i'm bad at pivot so what, im have a better dino knowledge than your tiny brain, i don't care about your pivot if i say'd that ugly you will cry like a baby.
Royalraptor
Royalraptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:06 am

Neutral calm down also jackmills, royal raptor can MST if your saying he cant and your pivots are horrible. Now can somebody tell me if P100 modding or not?
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalraptor Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:39 am

spino77 wrote: Neutral calm down also jackmills, royal raptor can MST if your saying he cant and your pivots are horrible. Now can somebody tell me if P100 modding or not?
Yes jackmill pivot are uglier than your pivot altought your pivot is amazing
Royalraptor
Royalraptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:09 pm

Clam Down im Only Joking Buddy Rolling Eyes i love tricking People HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Hey guys, calm down here. No yelling names, or flaming as I belive its called. Not only that but it seems your guys posts have fell away from the main topic. While I may be wrong, I belive these topics in this forum are for team members to discuss whats going on, and for others to seldomly comment on.

Not trying to back seat moderate here, but, since no one else is doing anything... (Well, then agian, I can be kinda hasty or whatnot...)
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:30 pm

Clonehunter wrote:Not trying to back seat moderate here, but, since no one else is doing anything... (Well, then agian, I can be kinda hasty or whatnot...)
You lie, youre the biggest backseat mod out there, your not even second to Jack, he is definately younger than you. Just drop it.

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:04 pm

You just did also by telling him that, and he's not the biggest one. :/

I hope the pack is doing good anyway, nice to hear theres gona be MSTing.
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:23 pm

raptors rule wrote:You just did also by telling him that, and he's not the biggest one. :/

I hope the pack is doing good anyway, nice to hear theres gona be MSTing.
No I didnt, he said he did not try to, he has multiple times, pointing that out is definatly not telling him not to break a rule. Saying he's the biggest is a hyperbole, like calling a hundred beans a million.

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalraptor Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:19 am

I'm not angry i never angry.
Royalraptor
Royalraptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum