Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

godzillaman's Skinning Tutorial!

+15
Spinosaurus hunter
Raging Raptor
Spinodon
jpog2
seb1288
Raptor X
RyanRaptor
Allosaurus571
thegrimmshow
BlackFrost
Brachiosaurus582
Gopher
OOPPEL
JPOG Nerd 01
godzillaman
19 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

How helpful is it?

godzillaman's Skinning Tutorial! - Page 6 Vote_lcap60%godzillaman's Skinning Tutorial! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 12 ]
godzillaman's Skinning Tutorial! - Page 6 Vote_lcap30%godzillaman's Skinning Tutorial! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 6 ]
godzillaman's Skinning Tutorial! - Page 6 Vote_lcap5%godzillaman's Skinning Tutorial! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
godzillaman's Skinning Tutorial! - Page 6 Vote_lcap5%godzillaman's Skinning Tutorial! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
godzillaman's Skinning Tutorial! - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%godzillaman's Skinning Tutorial! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

godzillaman's Skinning Tutorial! - Page 6 Empty Re: godzillaman's Skinning Tutorial!

Post  godzillaman Sun May 10, 2009 10:48 am

It's completely possible, you just can't put them in the game.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

godzillaman's Skinning Tutorial! - Page 6 Empty Re: godzillaman's Skinning Tutorial!

Post  Spinodon Tue May 12, 2009 4:24 am

Hi Godzillaman I'm new to this so excuse my stupidity but when i click on the cct converter link i can't figure out what i do with it you talked about putting judith river b into the file where your cct converter is saved but how do i save the cct converter? please help!!!!!!!!!
Spinodon
Spinodon
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Tue May 12, 2009 9:58 am

Ugh...So dumb... Did the tutorial not say to DRAG THE ICON OF THE TMLONTO THE ICON OF THE CCT CONVERTER? Sorry if I was a bit harsh but your question gets asked a lot.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

godzillaman's Skinning Tutorial! - Page 6 Empty CHA_CHING

Post  Raging Raptor Mon May 25, 2009 1:22 pm

GREAT TUTORIAL Very Happy

I gave it a VERY HELPFUL!

+ 1 reputation points for G-man!

well i really like it Very Happy
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:15 am

well, it will be very good if it will be possible to create a new model^^

the truth was answered by G.man. you can use Gmax. milkshape. some model editing programs to do it. but the sad part is we still can't export it back in-game. i wish someone finds that out. Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:13 am

i know why. i have G-max. It turnes the Models of the dinos into some unknown file type. if we could find a converter to get it back, we could make brand new dinos.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  seb1288 Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:02 am

can you give me an http:// for find gmax please?!

seb1288
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:32 am

seb1288 wrote:can you give me an http:// for find gmax please?!

http://www.turbosquid.com/gmax

Just click on download to download Very Happy Very Happy
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus hunter Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:52 am

Awesome tutorial. After reading it, I will probabily start skinning.
Spinosaurus hunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithDinosaursMan Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:54 am

I was thinking it , too!
But it's harder than you think! Neutral
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:59 am

yea, you just have to make a practice skin, because if you make an amazing skin, and end up messing up one of the steps, and you lose your skin, would suck. If you make a practice skin (scribble on the side) and practice putting it in-game, youll get the hang of it, or, get some help personally in the pm system. Very Happy
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:53 am

were is the second header? Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Rexhunter Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:46 pm

Oh yeah! HASTA LA VISTA~! a skinning tutorial! finally HYPER!
Rexhunter
Rexhunter
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  theRAPTOR Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:51 am

trex.dds but I have to select all and then copy or what?
theRAPTOR
theRAPTOR
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  theRAPTOR Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:25 am

I managed to create a skin but the teeth because they are so :
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/rexyblackteeth.png/ that black Question I do not want that black Mad
theRAPTOR
theRAPTOR
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:38 am

Give me the skin I'll fix it. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:55 am

At the point where you open the DDS converter, in order to change your image to DDS, it tells you "set the settings to ERC's settings and save" or something like that. can someone explain that step?
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 pm

I will explain it but I can't now to much going on I have to go check things on other sites I have to work on expansion it is a big rush!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:32 pm

Kay thanx! Very Happy Very Happy
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  theRAPTOR Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:49 am

theRAPTOR
theRAPTOR
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

godzillaman's Skinning Tutorial! - Page 6 Empty do you have to use paint?

Post  raptor2 Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:31 pm

do you have to use paint or is their some other program you can use insted because my computer badly screwd up and the latest service pack killed it deleating evrething so when it says i need the net. framework i dont know if its safe to put on my computer
raptor2
raptor2
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:32 pm

It is I have it you must have it.

Back to top Go down

Post  raptor2 Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Darn well, ill just try to download the net framework and HOPE my computer dosent go KA PLEUY
raptor2
raptor2
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:41 pm

I had to download and nothing happened. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  raptor2 Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:47 pm

Well my computer has SO many problems with it, i havent tried it yet but i sooon will......
raptor2
raptor2
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next