Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biohazard (Short Story by Allosaurus571)

3 posters

Go down

The Biohazard (Short Story by Allosaurus571) Empty The Biohazard (Short Story by Allosaurus571)

Post  Allosaurus571 Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:14 pm

I made this story because I was bored, so, ummm, READ AND COMMENT!!! lol

Chapter 1
Just another Day

“DIE YOU ZOMBIES!” Chandler said. “Awwww, I got infected.”
“Haha, you suck at Combat Arms.” Robert said.
“Oh back and play with your barbies Robert.” Chandler replied.
“Shut up!” Robert yelled as he began to hit Chandler.
“Hey guys, you guys wanna go outside and play football?” Joshua asked.
“Sure.” Everyone replied.
Everyone walked out, made teams, and started the game. William kicked the ball off and the game started. About an hour later, it was getting dark.
Meanwhile

“Derek, is our friend ready?” Cris asked.
“Ya Cris, he’s right here. “Derek replied.
“What are you guys gonna do with me?” The man replied.
“We’re just gonna run a few, tests, on you, Austin, take our friend to the showers.” Derek said as he chuckled.
“Yes sir.” Austin replied.
He put the man in a chamber. He pressed a button, and gas rushed into the chamber.
“AAAHHHH!!!!!” The man screamed.
When he walked out, he didn’t look the same . . .

CHAPTER 2
The beginning

The creature walked out of the chamber, his hands had grown, his head was bald, his eyes were glowing. Austin threw a piece of meat in and the creature devoured it.
“We’ve done it Derek, do we have control of it?” Cris asked.
“We should have control. I’ll go see.” Derek said.
Derek walked over to the creature. He told it to sit, it sat. The creature followed all of the command, but as Derek turned around, the creature charged him.
“AHHH!!!” Derek yelled as the creature infected him.
Cris looked to see what was going on. He saw that there were two creatures. “Oh no.” Cris said. As he said that, Derek jumped Austin, and infected him.
Two of the infected charged Cris, Cris took out a pistol and began to shoot them. As he shot, he heard a sound behind him, he turned around to face infected Austin.
“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Chapter 3
Uh oh

“Did you guys hear something?” Chandler asked. He looked towards the house on a hill, he saw 8 glowing dots. “Hey guys, look over there”
“What are those?” Robert asked.
“I don’t know, you guys wanna check it out?” Chandler asked.
“Uhhhh, maybe we should go back inside, those dots are coming towards us.” Joshua said
“Ya, we should, come on guys, hey, were did Robert go?” William asked.
They saw Robert going towards the dots.
“Don’t go over there you f****** idiot!” William yelled.
Robert turned around. “Im telling mom!” Robert yelled back, just then, the 4 infected jumped Robert and infected him.
“HOLY S***!!!” William, Joshua and Chandler said simotaniosly. “RUN!!!!!!!” They all ran back into the house, locked the doors and barricaded the windows.
“Dad has some guns under his bed, let’s go guys.” Chandler said.
They went to their parent’s room and grabbed the gun. William had a bolt-action sniper with scope, Chandler had a double barreled shotgun, and Joshua had a pump action Winchester. The all got ammo and ran to the living room.
“Ok guys, Chandler, guard the backdoor, William, call 911, Ill guard the front door. Let’s go. “Joshua said.
At the backdoor, infected began to bang on the door. Chandler mad a hole in the window and began to fire at the infected. William had just gotten off the phone when he heard a bang from upstairs. He saw that the infected were trying to get in from the upstairs deck. He began to fire. He got a shot right it its head, it fell to the ground.
“I killed one!” William yelled. After a few hours, they all agreed they had killed them all. They walked out, they saw a few cops shooting at about 30 infected. “Oh god.” Chandler said. They all slowly backed up back into the house, and lock it up again.
“Lets help out those cops guys.” Joshua said.
They all began to shoot at the infected. After a while SWAT came. After about 5 hour of fighting, all of the infected were dead.
“Hey, hey!” Joshua said as he approached the police. “I saw the first creature coming from that house, well, Chandler here did.”
“Thank you.” Chandler said.
“Ok, we’ll head up there.” SGT Lee said.
“We’re coming with you.” William said.
“Ummm, I guess you guys can, let’s go.” SGT Lee replied.
At the hill they all busted in and saw about 20 infected, they all opened fire.
“DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!” William yelled.
A infected jumped Joshua but he shot it and began to beat it with the stock of his gun. All of the sudden, another infected jumped Chandler a sunk its teeth into his leg. Chandler screamed in pain. A SWAT combat medic killed the infected ran to Chandler.
“Your gonna be ok, just don’t move, it will slow the spread of the virus, there’s gotta be cure in here somewhere.” He said to Chandler.
“Okay.” Chandler replied. The medic wrapped up the wound and wrapped up the upper leg tightly to help constrict the flow of the virus.
“MOVE UP!” SGT Lee yelled.
“Let’s go William.” Joshua said.
“I’ll stay here with this kid.” The medic said.
The group burst into a lab. Immediately killing all infected inside. William walked over to a desk and found a syringe.
“This could be the cure.” He said. He ran out to Chandler and the medic. He saw that the medic had tied Chandler to the railing. Then, he looked at chandler. His eyes were becoming bloodshot, his teeth, sharper.
“Is that a cure?” The medic asked.
“Hopefully.” William replied. He stuck the syringe into Chandler. He waited, nothing happened, Chandler began to growl, he tried to break free. “Let’s get into the lab.” The medic said. Right as they locked the lab door, Chandler broke free, and charged the door, denting it on impact.
“Look at this.” Joshua said. He knelt down to a box and opened it. Inside was a few darts, and a Gun. He loaded a dart into the gun. “Everyone, get into that room, except William, if we don’t make it, shoot all three of us.” Everyone got into the second room. Joshua gave the gun to William. “ William, you the best shot here, when Chandler breaks the door, get that in his upper torso or his neck. If you miss, Ill shoot him with my shotgun.”
“Okay.” William replied.

Chapter 4
The Moment of truth

Chandler hit the door again, one more hit and he would be through. He backed up for one last run. He charged, and broke through the door. William fire and sunk the dart into Chandler neck. Chandler fell to the ground. About ten minutes later, he woke up. He was human again
“Uhhh, what happened?” Chandler asked. “ And why is there a dart in my neck?”
“William here just saved your life.” SGT Lee said. “ He shot you with the cure.”
Chandler got up.”So, I was infected?”
“Ya, you were, tried to kill me and the medic.” William said.
“So, who wants to get some coffe and donuts?” A police officer asked.
“ME!!” Everyone yelled. And they all walked out of the house.

THE END . . .
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Biohazard (Short Story by Allosaurus571) Empty Re: The Biohazard (Short Story by Allosaurus571)

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:26 pm

VERY nice allo! i LOVE stories about mutants alien alien alien
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

The Biohazard (Short Story by Allosaurus571) Empty Re: The Biohazard (Short Story by Allosaurus571)

Post  Allosaurus571 Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:26 pm

lol, thanks
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:29 pm

no problem, and that story reminds me of Time Splitters 3, the whole plot was about killing aliens, zombies and at the end, mutants Twisted Evil
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:48 am

Very nice story about mutilation.......It is very good. But may i suggest at this part:
Everyone walked out, made teams, and started the game. William kicked the ball off and the game started. About an hour later, it was getting dark.
Like this:
Everyone walked out, made teams, and started the game. William kicked the ball, as it flew into the air like a bird with damaged wings, it also came crashing down. About an hour later the sweat of Williams Face glistened down his dehydrated body, it got dark enough to see the thin outlines of the sun.

Last edited by Raptor on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed.)
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:40 pm

Like this:
Everyone walked out, made teams, and started the game. William kicked the ball, as it flew into the air like a bird with damaged wings, it also came crashing down. The sweat of Williams Face glistened down his dehydrated body. About an hour later, it got dark enough to see the thin outlines of the sun,

So:
He kicked the ball
He sweats like a pig

...Did i miss something?
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:11 pm

Fixed. Agnst
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:24 pm

Raptor wrote:Fixed. Agnst

Thanks lol [sorry for making your life miserable]

What I'm here for ;]

ANYWAY, I like this story, for some unknown reason.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:44 pm

Raging Raptor wrote:
Raptor wrote:Fixed. Agnst

Thanks lol [sorry for making your life miserable]

What I'm here for ;]

ANYWAY, I like this story, for some unknown reason.
I have a scary feeling when I play Games with Zombies. Very Scary....I can't play them. The Music and all get to...Creepy. It's like you just sit there and you turn the corner and.. affraid WAM! And i sit there at the screen going like: YOU!!!! And then I fight them Star Wars DIE!!!!! And I free the Princess and get a kiss. queen
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:08 pm

LOL another smiley story.

I love the horror stories and science-hazard based stuff. drunken
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down