Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New youtube series!(and a story to go with it)

+3
JPOG Nerd 01
godzillaman
SHdude12
7 posters

Go down

New youtube series!(and a story to go with it) Empty New youtube series!(and a story to go with it)

Post  SHdude12 Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:33 am

The new youtube series is going to follow the adventures of a zombie T-rex, called Hellcat, has every day!Coming: February 2009. Heres the story:

Hellcat stood up, his exposed bones clicking as he got up for the first time in 65 million years. He looked around, he was on the island that used to be his hunting ground. He turned round, looking for food. He stood still, trembling in fear at what he saw. For the first time in history, the t-rex had felt fear. The metal building stood in front of him, only just taller than him.Suddenly, the doors of the building opened with a loud creaking noise. Then a large creature came out, towering above the terrified hellcat. Hellcat had heard tales of such creatures. It was a Spinosaurus. The T-rexes had known about them since they appeared,long ago. hellcat's ancestors told him they went extinct long ago. The small apes with colourful skin he saw as he flew forwards in time must of had something to do with this...

Excited about hellcat?
Well, you have to wait!
SHdude12
SHdude12
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

New youtube series!(and a story to go with it) Empty Re: New youtube series!(and a story to go with it)

Post  godzillaman Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:04 pm

It was a Spinosaurus. The T-rexes had known about them since they appeared,long ago
Hmmm.... I seem to recall that T-Rexes and Spinos lived on different continents, and were separated by 8 million years. It's a start, but not enough fact for me. Also, Just for the record, a Hellcat was a fighter plane flown during WWII, IIRC.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

New youtube series!(and a story to go with it) Empty Re: New youtube series!(and a story to go with it)

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:14 am

This is A weird forum for this topic. affraid
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  SHdude12 Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:24 am

By the way I mean Hellcat's ancestors! Like guanlong or tarbosaurs or something. And plus I chose the name hellcat because it sounded feirce ok? SHUT UP!!!!!
SHdude12
SHdude12
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:01 pm

Those both lived in Asia. And this is in the wrong forum. Moving.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:18 pm

I Told you before dude , didn't I ??
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:05 pm

I think I'm becoming the DarkLord of JM... Razz
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:35 pm

Ya , Exept your not a Admin
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:26 pm

But I have a lot of Admin powers.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:22 pm

Yeah Kind of.
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:10 pm

By the way, when is the movie going to be on Youtube?
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:25 pm

godzillaman wrote:I think I'm becoming the DarkLord of JM... Razz

It takes much more than that.... Hammer
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:44 am

so? can you post the link for it? Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

New youtube series!(and a story to go with it) Empty Umm i cant find it

Post  Raging Raptor Sat May 23, 2009 12:15 pm

Ive looked on Youtube, and when I type in 'the story of Hellcat' and These documentaries on planes come up

???
btw if I even just type in Hellcat, same thing happens.
Help??
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus hunter Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:49 am

Cool idea, I can't wait to see it on youtube.
Spinosaurus hunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down