Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STORY OF TREX

4 posters

Go down

STORY OF TREX Empty STORY OF TREX

Post  Raging Raptor Fri May 22, 2009 9:57 pm

SPECIAL THANKS FOR DINO MAN155 FOR THE POST HE MADE WITH THE MUSIC THAT INSPIRED ME!

Here's the plot:

A Trex is captured in a death duel with 5 velociratpors when he suddenly falls into comatose, and the velociraptors all are afraid of something.... a rescue helicopter.

When he awakens he is in a herbivore land of site b- one he has been injured in with a war with a Trike (goes to flashback, shows face off Trike v.s. Rex, where he loses, but he survives Razz ) All the herbivores are not even acknowledging his existence, like HE is a useless herbivore. He tries to let out a raged-inflamed roar, but his pride is too damaged, ...and he is hungry.

He is reduced to scaveging, being too tired and injured to actually hunt, scavenging, like a useless object, just floating in existence, when he finds the carcus of a gallimimus, and decides it will have to do. Just then, a pack of Gallimimus shows up, angry for him trying to devour a fallen member of their flock. T-rex tries to scare them away, but they have surrounded him, he now is dizzy, and attempts to kill some, and in a fit of rage, ends up twisting his own ankle.

"gallimimus", he thinks "I just lost to Gallimimus" And he goes away. In the dead of night, when he is at a watering hole, he finds a drowned Corynthosauras, and decides he will have this as his meal for the day.

The next day, the worst occurs, a spinosaurs shows up at his water hole, the only one the homalosephales dont scare him away from. He WILL NOT HAVE IT! he gets up from his slumber, lets out a ear-splitting roar and goes into the battle of his life. His entire thigh is in the jaws of the Spino, and in a last minuit move, he seizes the opportunity to bite the Spinos Neck, choking him to death!!

He lets out a proud, tumbling roar, his place has been resurrected back at the top of the food Chain!!!

Thank you for reading study please comment!

Last edited by Raging Raptor on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

STORY OF TREX Empty Re: STORY OF TREX

Post  Allosaurus571 Fri May 22, 2009 10:11 pm

Very cool Raging Raptor.

P.S. Moving to Fan Zone
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

STORY OF TREX Empty Thanks!

Post  Raging Raptor Fri May 22, 2009 10:39 pm

I have no idea! i just listened to that rescue and finale song Dino Man155 put up, and i decided to fit in a story with the rescue, and the finale, just with the good stuff in the middle.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Fri May 22, 2009 10:52 pm

Well it is very good.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

STORY OF TREX Empty ty

Post  Raging Raptor Sat May 23, 2009 1:39 pm

Thanks!
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan 117 Wed May 27, 2009 6:14 am

Thats good, Raging Raptor! cheers
Spartan 117
Spartan 117
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu May 28, 2009 9:57 pm

Thanks ! I made an extended version but it was on Triassic Jurassic and its gone now. Neutral

but thanks guys!

Last edited by Raging Raptor on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

STORY OF TREX Empty trex

Post  Darth_Spino Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:13 pm

cool story
Darth_Spino
Darth_Spino
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus