Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Carnivores Conversion Mod (CCM for short)

2 posters

Go down

The Carnivores Conversion Mod (CCM for short) Empty The Carnivores Conversion Mod (CCM for short)

Post  Clonehunter Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:04 pm

Thanks to my recent purchase of Carnivores 2, i thought it might be fun to do a mod project using the carnivores dinosaurs. For a list of Dino changes see below. Also, take a look at needed positions right now :What We (I) need now are:

1st Skinner/Chief: This already myself, but i need another first skinner, but with a hitch.

2nd First Skinner: First skinners make the first skin over the needed dinosaurs using existing C1 or C2 skins, screens, or orig work, . After they are done, send them to me or 2nd in command (none chsen yet for this) for approval. After they are approved they are sent to the 2nd skinner/Compiler. Also, this person hsould have a copy of C1, but thats optioanl.

2nd skinner/Compiler: Takes work, and and looks over for perhaps uncovered or unworked on areas, and clears them up a bit, makes it fit, so on and on. after that, they compile it, take a shot of it, and send back to me to post.

Modder: Someone who would be willing to do several mods, such as behavior modificcations and such.

This is really all we need. So here is the list of needed dino skins.

Carnivores Dino Skin - JPOG Dino

Tyrannosaur - Tyrannosaur (5%)
Stego - Stego (75%)
Anky - Anky (5%)
Galli - Galli (100%) - https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img684/9342/simjp2009112213281903.png
Allo - Allo (5%)
Cerato - Cerato (100%) - https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/simjp2009101110082232.png/
Spino - Spino (55%)
Moschops - Edmonto (5%)
Chasmosaurus - Toro (100%) - https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img339/923/simjp2009112213331620.png
Trike (C1 dinosaur) - Trike (0%)
Brach - Brach (5%)
Pachy (C1 Dinosaur) - Pachy (0%)
Velo - Velo (5%)
Para - Para (95%)
Dimetrodon - Ouranosaurus (5%)
Human Hunter - Heli Ranger (100%) - https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img66/6925/simjp2009101110065559.png
Transport - Ranger Helicopter (Maybe) (0%)

Other Mods:
Dinopedia Icons - 10%
Dinosaur Sounds - 85%
Retire Gun Sound - 100%
Start Money Change - 100%
English.txt - 75%
Ambient Sounds - 100%
Opening Logo - 50%
Dapheaus Hills - 0%

Other Skins:
Souviner Balloon - 50%
Cow to Moshops - 50%
Rex Toy/Balloon-Change to make look like Animal Rex - 50%

If im missing a C1 or C2 dino, plz inform me.

Members:
Clonehunter: Chief/First Skinner
raptors rule: Skin/TML compiler
Raging Raptor: 2nd First Skinner
aaron2418: Mapper

TRAILER:

NOTE:
If there seems to be gap of info somewhere, or you have questions, plz PM me. Also, if you wish to join, also plz PM me. Thank you! Very Happy

Last edited by Clonehunter on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:10 pm; edited 20 times in total
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

The Carnivores Conversion Mod (CCM for short) Empty Re: The Carnivores Conversion Mod (CCM for short)

Post  Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:10 pm

I wish you luck with this. The Carnivores Conversion Mod (CCM for short) Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

The Carnivores Conversion Mod (CCM for short) Empty Re: The Carnivores Conversion Mod (CCM for short)

Post  Clonehunter Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:13 pm

thanks! but first things first, i just lost my cd... lol now i gotta find it!
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Lol I will never lose my Cd's!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:12 pm

Very cool! I do not OWN C1, but I have a ripped version [My uncle in New York had it, so he burned me a cd] so I should still be able to play.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:12 pm

Alright I have some new screenshots up above now of Chasmosaurus and Gallimimus!
(I'll probally get a better Chasmo screenshot later.)
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down