Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JPOG Glitches

+21
jackmills98
Royalraptor
spino77
mriorex
Andrew
Godzilla98
Alloclaw
Thunderaptor
procompsognathus101
raptors rule
Raptor X
Jfrog
Gopher
spinozillaman
Clonehunter
raptor2
KingCaesar09
Dino Man155 alt
Raging Raptor
Spinosaurus hunter
Tehkoolaidguy
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

JPOG Glitches - Page 3 Empty Re: JPOG Glitches

Post  RaptorsAreTheBest Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:54 pm

gigazillarex_09 wrote:
aapaap wrote:fuck you

Go to Hell and F!#@ Your own A$$
Now now, no need you get lippy, aapaap as probably been banned now anyway, because there might be young people on this forum. Same to you aswell, gigazillarex_09, no need to swear, this is supposed to be a friendly site, not an "F this, f that" site. Just learn to be mature, and think twice wheen you post. Ugh...So dumb...

Last edited by RaptorsAreTheBest on Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put punctuation when wasn't supposed to. x3)
RaptorsAreTheBest
RaptorsAreTheBest
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

JPOG Glitches - Page 3 Empty Re: JPOG Glitches

Post  PMCG99 Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:37 pm

one glitch i had was when my carcha killed a goat. you know how when large carns kill their prey they shake it around? Well that happend to me but the goat it just dissapeard affraid And the Carcha was stuck in the animation. So it kept shaking its head and blood was spewing but no goat!!!!!!!!!!
Then I tranqed the carcha and that stopped the glitch. Then There was another time when (on Site B) My raptor got killed by a brach. but it Did'nt fall Over!!!
The Raptor was just standing there dead. it finally decomposed. but it was still standing up!!! affraid affraid affraid

(Wow i feel like that kid on JP1!)
PMCG99
PMCG99
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3