Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What killed the dinosaurs?

+11
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Spinosaurus hunter
Shadow Raptor444
Raptorlover
Nova
Gopher
Raging Raptor
thegrimmshow
Titaniumsaurus-rex
Darth_Spino
Allosaurus571
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What killed the dinosaurs? - Page 3 Empty Re: What killed the dinosaurs?

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:15 pm

raptors rule wrote:I agree totaly RR here are my reasons one we didn't live when they did maybe ah I can't say that I guess we might of two what are you someone who can travel through time of course your not three we can only guess we aren't even close this is how close we are 0.0 percent so stop thinking your a now it all you don't now everything for crying out loud it's stupit to even say that duh what do ya now ya now whats happening now and what happened when you lived that is what ya now ya don't now anything when you don't exsist ok four never say that again that is dumb to say we all now that we only have guesses nothing else no proof five science is only guess when it comes to what happened in the past science can only be proof if it is happening now not even the most accurate things are always true we can't trust anything what is human or anything like it!!! Evil or Very Mad Now what i just said is all true what you did is not and not talking to you RR. Very Happy

FINALLY! SOMEONE WHO SEES! THANK YOU!

Its kinda like seeing someone go into a room, where you were outside of not knowing what he did. You have clues-

he brought a notebook, crayons, paint and markers. you can make some CLOSE guesses, ect "he is painting" "he is using the markers" "he is using the crayons"

we would never REALLY know what he did (assuming he didnt tell us),
but we can draw close guesses.

thats my analogy (comparison) to the extinction.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:27 pm

All I have to say is that it is useless to guess no point to it and anybody who gusses and thinks it's true well no offense but your dumb to even say that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:42 pm

raptors rule wrote:All I have to say is that it is useless to guess no point to it and anybody who gusses and thinks it's true well no offense but your dumb to even say that.

your right. Most people, when they have their minds set on an idea, usually dont change their minds often. I agree 100%.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Well it's just the truth and again people who believe people always or believe what they think is the past are serisly really dumb only and idiot would believe human always! Mad Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:56 pm

yep. Okay okay this is becoming spam. Lets stop posting untill a couple of other members post. Very Happy Very Happy just tryna stay outta trouble.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:14 am

raptors rule wrote:I have a great guess well in the bible it says there will be a meteor that hits one of the oceans befor jesus returns well maybe there was a whole other world befor this and destroyed maybe it is repeteing the process? Suspect
There is an argument to be made that the universe itself is repeating, a series of expansions (big bangs) and contractions (big crunches) that the universe cycles through. Maybe this sets up the universe each time with the exact same circumstances so the exact same things have happened. This might be the 1,000 forum of this name!
now just like science it can never ever be proved only guessed.
I wouldn't call it a guess per say.
After all, we aren't just 'guessing' the earth goes round the sun!
We draw conclusions based on the evidence. As the evidence changes so will the ideas, to a more correct idea. It is hardly ever an idea is 'wrong' as it will contain some elements of truth. What we can say is one is closer to the truth even if we never arrive at said truth.
And if you pay attention to proper science that is what they say. The ability to change is one of its biggest strengths, and is what allows you to type this over the internet on a computer

Also, creatures that are well adapted to a stable enviroment will not experience as much change.
Nova
Nova
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:06 am

There is an argument to be made that the universe itself is repeating, a series of expansions (big bangs) and contractions (big crunches) that the universe cycles through. Maybe this sets up the universe each time with the exact same circumstances so the exact same things have happened. This might be the 1,000 forum of this name!

saw the same thing you saw on the Science channel, and at the end of the documentery thingy they sad if that was true, Mars would have already gone through that cycle, so it is most likely false.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:50 am

Raging Raptor wrote:

saw the same thing you saw on the Science channel, and at the end of the documentery thingy they sad if that was true, Mars would have already gone through that cycle, so it is most likely false.
Mars had done what?
Nova
Nova
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:34 am

I think a giant metor had crashed, making so much diamond dust, that it coverd the sun, killing the dinosaurus.

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:11 am

Nova wrote:
Raging Raptor wrote:

Mars had done what?

Mars is older than the projected time theory of the universe ending and beginning, therefore the theory is false.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:52 am

What was Mars doing before the sun then?
Nova
Nova
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Nova wrote:What was Mars doing before the sun then?

Mars is the primary example. This is because we have a more accurate idea of how long mars has been around, we have a rough Idea for how long the sun has been around, just not as accurate as our guess towards mars.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:09 pm

How have they calculated this new age?
Nova
Nova
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:49 pm

Nova wrote:How have they calculated this new age?

I will strive to find an article.

I went to NASA, FL recently, and I separated from my group to go the the Mars education, and they had an age that is projected to be very accurate, due to special technology we have set up on Mars. We cant get any technology relatively near the sun to find out a precise age, so for now we guess.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

What killed the dinosaurs? - Page 3 Empty if it happens again.......

Post  Unknown Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:12 am

what i fear is when extinction has to comeback.........after that were all home somewhere...........
Unknown
Unknown
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:13 am

Well think positive that we won't all die eh.

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:06 am

This is what I would say,I would agree with Allo,but the first mammals had a hard life in the Eocene period.Volcanic activity was still abundant
and volcanic ash was very common,that only the most succesful animals living could survive,like the early mammal,Leptictidium,a shrew like mammal,built to adapt to the environment,where most underwent hard times finding food,and could get suffocated very easily due to the volcanic ash spewed by the volcanoes.This was just how the mammals life started,and continued to the rest that allo said.(Off-Topic, dude! Sorry if I am )
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3