Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What dinosaurs do you recomend in a park

+17
Rexhunter
Tehkoolaidguy
Spinosaurus hunter
Darth_Spino
Raging Raptor
Spartan 117
super spino
RyanRaptor
thegrimmshow
OOPPEL
SHdude12
JPOG Nerd 01
Nemean Spinosaur
godzillaman
Gopher
Allosaurus571
Pachycephalosaurus
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What dinosaurs do you recomend in a park Empty What dinosaurs do you recomend in a park

Post  Pachycephalosaurus Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:07 am

im starting to run out of ideas for my park could someone help me on choosing the right dinos Exclamation
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

What dinosaurs do you recomend in a park Empty Re: What dinosaurs do you recomend in a park

Post  Allosaurus571 Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:37 am

A battle cage. It brings A LOT of people to your park.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What dinosaurs do you recomend in a park Empty Re: What dinosaurs do you recomend in a park

Post  Gopher Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:56 am

And a lotta dino deaths. Make a HUGE exhibit, and put many herbivores in it. (Different species) Then get a viewing dome, safari, or balloon. They'll love it.

P.S. My safari tours NEVER work. The problem is that I either get under the maximum, or above the maximum path length. if I connect the paths, while not reaching the max limit, it doesn't let me buy a safari car. Any tips? Mad
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:51 am

Edit the constant.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:59 pm

I've done that a billion times. No result.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:44 pm

I don't really get your problem, but I know you don't have to make it exactly the maximum. I also know that If you make a mistake and have to redo the path, you have to start over. The truck also can't make very sharp turns. Just build a simple loop, and make it more complicated later.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:23 pm

That helped, but barely. After making a path that connects back to the depot/geoff, it won't let me buy a safari car. I'm so aggravated! Mad
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemean Spinosaur Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:25 am

I'd say an Exhibit with 2 Spinosaurus and then place a Balloon Ride so that the Visitors will admire them, But put the Balloon Ride Close to the Front of the Visitors Center and the Exhibit not far away then set the Balloon Path

Also Recommended Dinosaurs for the Balloon Exhibit aside from Spino:
Raptors (At least 5 of them)
T-Rex (2 of them)
Brachiosaurus (3 of them)
Triceratops (7 of them)
Nemean Spinosaur
Nemean Spinosaur
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:34 pm

I wouldn't put carnivores together unless you have a mod that fixes them unmercifully slaughtering each other.....
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:29 pm

I keep large carns separate. Always.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemean Spinosaur Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:16 am

Gopher wrote:I wouldn't put carnivores together unless you have a mod that fixes them unmercifully slaughtering each other.....
I have a Mod that I downloaded at Modding Genesis that stops Spino and T-Rex from fighting other Dinos of their Own Kind, Found at the Mod and Play Section
Nemean Spinosaur
Nemean Spinosaur
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:56 pm

Yeah......if you read more of my post, you might've found that I knew that.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:11 pm

Gopher wrote:Yeah......if you read more of my post, you might've found that I knew that.
Your turning into Darklord. Calm down.

Make a HUGE exibit and make an echosystem. Put in ALOT of herbivores and a few Carivores.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:37 pm

I recomend dinos that eat PEople Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  SHdude12 Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 am

If you are overprotective and want to save your visitors try making 1 t-rex at first. 2 rexes together dont mix well ( rampaging rexes eat eachover.) YOU!!!! should not add too many brachs, they eat all the trees and starve when you moniter you carns popularity. Stay Down!!
SHdude12
SHdude12
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:01 pm

Brachs are very annoying. I need to edit their .ini.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:30 pm

ME too ! Wink Wink Wink
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:11 pm

godzillaman wrote:Brachs are very annoying. I need to edit their .ini.

What part of the .ini? The size?
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:33 pm

No, how much they need to eat, drink, and sleep.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:52 pm

Ah...Cool.

Most of my parks just go haywire... HASTA LA VISTA~!
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:03 pm

I run "security tests". Twisted Evil
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:52 pm

You know what I mean, right?
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:53 pm

No. What Do you mean ???
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:56 pm

Deleting your useless post:

I Some Times do that

Just stop posting for no reason; I'll just delete your posts.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:41 am

JPOG Nerd 01 wrote:No. What Do you mean ???
Make sure security against different carnivore breakouts is working.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next