Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What dinosaurs do you recomend in a park

+17
Rexhunter
Tehkoolaidguy
Spinosaurus hunter
Darth_Spino
Raging Raptor
Spartan 117
super spino
RyanRaptor
thegrimmshow
OOPPEL
SHdude12
JPOG Nerd 01
Nemean Spinosaur
godzillaman
Gopher
Allosaurus571
Pachycephalosaurus
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What dinosaurs do you recomend in a park - Page 2 Empty Re: What dinosaurs do you recomend in a park

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:25 pm

Oh , Yeah I do that alot
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

What dinosaurs do you recomend in a park - Page 2 Empty Re: What dinosaurs do you recomend in a park

Post  godzillaman Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:12 pm

Our security against a Rex Breakout is good. *looks out window* Ah, scratch that. Total deaths: five. Five thousand.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:39 am

Suspect So, what's that suppose to mean ???
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  OOPPEL Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:15 am

a lot of dangerous carns Twisted Evil
OOPPEL
OOPPEL
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:37 pm

I should do tests. HEHEHE . . .
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  OOPPEL Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:52 pm

go ahead!
OOPPEL
OOPPEL
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:56 am

i recommend you to put every dinosaur you have. Very Happy ratio 1carn:5herb. Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanRaptor Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:06 am

I say put a rex and a spino together with fencing betwen them, and have an amount of time where they fight.
Cool It'll be cool! Cool
RyanRaptor
RyanRaptor
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:53 am

Dats a good idea.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  super spino Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:47 pm

There are a lot of dinos that I recommend to put in a park, but some aren't really necessary and some are so I'll just discuss most of them. First of all only use Dryos and Gallis early in the game or use them as either an addition to a herivbore paddock or as fodders to a carnivore paddock. Torosaurus and Edmontosaurus both get good ratings so there a good choice to put in a park. Brachs and trikes are a must if you research their digsite becasue they are 5 star dinos and will immeditally be recognized by park visitors. Corys and Oranosaurus are both terriable when it comes to moeny vaule and they don't do good with your visitors so either place them in a herivbore pen or in a carnivore pen. Carmasaurus are good to add to a brach pen but their useabality ends right there. Stegos are good and they go good with kentros. Stracys are a waste unless you put them with trikes or toros. Pachys are a good combo with hamloas and with carnivores, but the same can't be said for the hamloas. Dillos are basically worthless and albertos are only good in the early game. Same goes for cerato. Raptors like any 5 star dino are a hit with visitors so if you research them they're a must. Acros aren't that great compared to other big carnivores. Allos and carachas are medicore but are still great with visitors. And ofcourse, spinos and rexs will always bring in the most moeny but don't put them together it's a waste of money.

super spino
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:38 pm

YOu can always change the money in the constant....
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  super spino Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:39 pm

Yeah, but I meant that advice to be used on an un-moded verson of JPOG.

super spino
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:56 pm

Gopher wrote:That helped, but barely. After making a path that connects back to the depot/geoff, it won't let me buy a safari car. I'm so aggravated! Mad

once you complete the path it comes with a car you dont buy it, unless it crashes or runs out of fuel

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan 117 Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:48 pm

I like putting Spino vs. Rex Very Happy
Spartan 117
Spartan 117
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:53 am

well . i like putting all of em in one cage. Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan 117 Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:15 am

Yeah, thats fun !
Spartan 117
Spartan 117
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:49 am

yae. i just don't like the herbies running around in circles. Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat May 23, 2009 9:43 pm

true. I make an open ranged carn part and an open ranged Herb part and divide the sides (he doesnt want to mod it)
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Sat May 23, 2009 10:06 pm

Who doesn't want to mod it?
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What dinosaurs do you recomend in a park - Page 2 Empty recemended dinos

Post  Darth_Spino Sun May 24, 2009 4:30 pm

i usually get some Ceratos, some spinos, a lot of dryos and some carcharas. Others are rexes and allos.
Darth_Spino
Darth_Spino
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun May 31, 2009 12:02 pm

Allosaurus571 wrote:Who doesn't want to mod it?

the person who asked the question. If its un-modded, the herbivores will run in circles and eventually die, because the THINK FOR THEMSELVES mod wouldnt be in
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus hunter Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:08 am

I recomend you two make two big paddocks: One for the jurassic hervs and another for the cretaceous hervs. Then make a safari and a balloon tour for each one. Visitors will like it.
Spinosaurus hunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tehkoolaidguy Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:39 pm

I Suggest using:

Exhibit 1
Spinosaurs
Ouranosaurs
Exhibit 2
Tyranosaurus,
Carcharadontosaurus
Exhibit 3-
Large herbivores
Exhibit 4-
Brachiosaurs
Exhibit 5-
Raptors... DUH.
Exhibit 6-
Dryosaurus and ceratosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Stegosaurus
Exhibit 7-
Acrocanthosaurs and allosaurs.
Albertosaurus
Exhibit 8
BATTLE ZONE!

I Hope this helps. Very Happy Very Happy Basketball

Battle list:
Stego and tyranno
Tricera and tyranno
Ankylo and tyranno
Spino and tyranno
Tehkoolaidguy
Tehkoolaidguy
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:13 am

This is how I do it on both pc and ps make two cages on the side of your park one for trike and toro one for t-rex in the back of it a battle zone and if you want you can make two behind visitor center one for spino one for raptors!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rexhunter Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:44 am

I reckon Cretaceous herbivores in a large Exhibit with Balloon tour, Safari ride(modded road length Smile ) and loads of viewing spots Very Happy

(and you could put some food and rest areas around for the visitors to watch and rest or eat Wink )

Tell me how much visitors you get around there! Smile
Rexhunter
Rexhunter
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next