Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What dinosaurs do you recomend in a park

+17
Rexhunter
Tehkoolaidguy
Spinosaurus hunter
Darth_Spino
Raging Raptor
Spartan 117
super spino
RyanRaptor
thegrimmshow
OOPPEL
SHdude12
JPOG Nerd 01
Nemean Spinosaur
godzillaman
Gopher
Allosaurus571
Pachycephalosaurus
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What dinosaurs do you recomend in a park - Page 3 Empty Re: What dinosaurs do you recomend in a park

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:42 pm

yes, try to fit the dinos that are from the same time and place so visitors will be more impressed by organization
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

What dinosaurs do you recomend in a park - Page 3 Empty Re: What dinosaurs do you recomend in a park

Post  Clonehunter Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:54 am

Another a attraction thats makes money (with Fun Lovers mainly) is making a very large enclosure, and make 3 edmontos, 3 corys, 0-2 ouranos, and all the Para's you can fit. Very Happy Then add the fence viewers (with Fun bias) and one dome (Fun Bias), maybe 1 or two towers (one Fun bias one Scenery Bias) and (optianal) a Balloon tour over the thing. This will boost fun rating for this exhibit, and attarct Fun Lovers, Dino Nerds, a few mainstream, but not too many Thrillers. Fun Lovers will pay a lot to see this and thier will be a lot of them, especially when you place attractions in high traffic areas. Plus, when Thrill People start becoming angry after viewing the exhibit, spruce things up a bit by splitting the xhibit in two, and unleash the raptors !! MEDIC!
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

What dinosaurs do you recomend in a park - Page 3 Empty What Dinosaurs To Put In

Post  RaptorSpinoRex78264 Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:15 pm

I say you should put in these dinosaurs :

3 T-Rex's
2 Spino's
7 Raptor's
Several Brachiosaurs
NO Kentrosaurs (They DIE in the first 2 and a half months DIE!!!!!)
A Few Gallamimus and Dryosaurs (For Carnivore Food and Own Paddock)
A Couple of Triceratops, Styracosaurs and Torosaurs in same paddock
RaptorSpinoRex78264
RaptorSpinoRex78264
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:36 pm

I would choose Spino because it's bigger than T-rex making it may favourite dinosaur and in a park.
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaKingsnake Mon May 21, 2012 8:28 am

For me it depends on:

a. What site I get 1st
b. which dinosaur has more DNA by March (ingame)

My fslhnt.ini means that I get TendaguruBeds, MorrisonA and JudithRiverA.

So if you do those here's what you should do:

2 enclosures with 10 of each of herbs you have-unless it's Tendaguru with Allo 74%*, make 1 Safari tour and 2 Viewing Vents. Then, when you have enough DNA for Allo, research medium security and make enclosure for them. You can use whatever viewing thing you want, but I use the same as I do with Kentro and any herbivore exhibit.

*= If so, research med security 1st

Keep going and when visitors complain about crowding, double the paths.

A wee bit of advice, when you have a safari tour, DON'T drive the Galli/Homalo one or Dryo one. You could accidentily kill a Galli or Dryo. And as Hammond says; NO CRUELTY TO DINOSAURS!!!

But now, my Galli is Eucoelophysis and in small carn in hatchery, so I would make separate enclosure for Eucoelophysis with carn feeder. They might kill the homalo's which is good for thrill seekers, not much so for fun lovers. But still use 2 Viewing Vents and a Safari Tour.

P.S. If anyone wants to make a Eucoelophysis as well, here's a handy help. Cool
CaliforniaKingsnake
CaliforniaKingsnake
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3