Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new Jurassic park game project

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 Empty Re: new Jurassic park game project

Post  T-rex Raptor Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:20 pm

hey can i help?
T-rex Raptor
T-rex Raptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 Empty Re: new Jurassic park game project

Post  conceptcrash Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:54 am

T-rex Raptor wrote:hey can i help?

If you can do scripting then yes totally you can (its in Unity).In terms of other work on the project there isn't a lot else I need help with I don't think (maybe animation help or if anyone has any really nice quality but low poly trees/plants),its moving really slow at the moment because I'm working insane hours but I will catch up eventually.

conceptcrash
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  T-rex Raptor Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:53 am

conceptcrash wrote:
T-rex Raptor wrote:hey can i help?

If you can do scripting then yes totally you can (its in Unity).In terms of other work on the project there isn't a lot else I need help with I don't think (maybe animation help or if anyone has any really nice quality but low poly trees/plants),its moving really slow at the moment because I'm working insane hours but I will catch up eventually.
yes i do know how to script in unity.
T-rex Raptor
T-rex Raptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  conceptcrash Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:28 am

Cool,what i was looking for/wondering if it was possible if I could get a fairly simple script with lines for basic actions, something that could be built on. Since its dinos I guess the AI can mostly be based on distance and seeing the player movment,I was going to name the animations basic stuff like run1,attack1 etc... only trouble is I've been unsure where to begin exactly,I get the basics of exporting maya animation and model but only took a quick look into the scripting side of things.

conceptcrash
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  T-rex Raptor Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:34 am

conceptcrash wrote:Cool,what i was looking for/wondering if it was possible if I could get a fairly simple script with lines for basic actions, something that could be built on. Since its dinos I guess the AI can mostly be based on distance and seeing the player movment,I was going to name the animations basic stuff like run1,attack1 etc... only trouble is I've been unsure where to begin exactly,I get the basics of exporting maya animation and model but only took a quick look into the scripting side of things.
ok i will try to do that.
T-rex Raptor
T-rex Raptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  conceptcrash Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:50 pm

new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 Trespa10
new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 Jurass11

Playing about in cryengine after getting a new computer,more updates should be coming soonish.

conceptcrash
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Quite a noticeable difference. Why is this not sticky'd? Doing that now.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T-rex Raptor Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 am

conceptcrash wrote:new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 Trespa10

Playing about in cryengine after getting a new computer,more updates should be coming soonish.
looks amazing, cryengine3 is better than unity.
T-rex Raptor
T-rex Raptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  conceptcrash Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:44 am

Cryengine definitely looks better than Unity,this is first time I've used it properly and its impressive but the menu/layout is pretty bad and I built another scene to post but it crashed and corrupted my save! lol.In terms of easy to use I think Unity's top of most engines (not without its own issues though),I'm sticking to Unity for what I've got so far and at least finishing the section of the map I have in Unity but learning Cryengine gradually (I only just got a computer capable of running it and want to use it in the future to show off models in realtime).

conceptcrash
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  T-rex Raptor Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:37 pm

conceptcrash wrote:Cryengine definitely looks better than Unity,this is first time I've used it properly and its impressive but the menu/layout is pretty bad and I built another scene to post but it crashed and corrupted my save! lol.In terms of easy to use I think Unity's top of most engines (not without its own issues though),I'm sticking to Unity for what I've got so far and at least finishing the section of the map I have in Unity but learning Cryengine gradually (I only just got a computer capable of running it and want to use it in the future to show off models in realtime).
yea i agree
T-rex Raptor
T-rex Raptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  conceptcrash Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:31 pm

Some other images,still experimenting in Cryengine and learning the menus,Just using the models I built for the Unity project since there built for game and are already textured.This was a guest lodge/hotel built into the first section of the Trespasser map I made,was exploring lighting and figuring out a problem I had with terrain textures (which i got fixed).

new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 Cryeng12

new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 Jurass12

conceptcrash
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  T-rex Raptor Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:54 am

conceptcrash wrote:Some other images,still experimenting in Cryengine and learning the menus,Just using the models I built for the Unity project since there built for game and are already textured.This was a guest lodge/hotel built into the first section of the Trespasser map I made,was exploring lighting and figuring out a problem I had with terrain textures (which i got fixed).

new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 Cryeng12

that look`s amazing
T-rex Raptor
T-rex Raptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  conceptcrash Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:50 pm

back to unity engine and messing around adding in loads of plants and terrain stuff
new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 Jurass13
new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 Jp_tre11
new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 Jurass16
new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 Screen10

conceptcrash
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  conceptcrash Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:50 pm

hey folk,well under-way getting together a video flythrough of this environment done.Its slow animating the camera and filling the terrain with plants but hopefully will look good in end.These shots are the guest lodge and trail leading to it.
new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 110
new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 210

conceptcrash
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 Empty Video preview teaser

Post  conceptcrash Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:54 pm

Just for fun I made a little teaser video showing what im up too on the animation flythrough...

conceptcrash
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  conceptcrash Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:07 pm

new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 111
new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 211
new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 310
new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 410
new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 Jurass17
new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 Jurass18

conceptcrash
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  conceptcrash Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Some more progress shots,starting to get a real move on completing this section of map...

new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 112
new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 212
new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 311

conceptcrash
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  conceptcrash Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:28 am

First look AI test video-

conceptcrash
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  conceptcrash Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:24 pm

new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 110
new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 210

More info coming very soon...

conceptcrash
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  conceptcrash Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:18 pm

Here's a full length flythrough of my Trespasser map,still some areas a work in progress...

conceptcrash
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:37 pm

Love the video. For the thousandth time, what you've done is really quite impressive. Smile
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:44 pm

Ah Jesus, I don't normally come here, but when I do this topic's the first place I go. Nice work man, I myself started modeling and animating using 3DsMax 2013, not long before I get started on C++ coding.

Brilliant stuff altogether though, professional design shouldn't be a problem for you dude.

Back to top Go down

Post  conceptcrash Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:09 pm

I haven't updated in ages,been working on a few big projects so made little progress but heres a quick video I put together showing the map from first person perspective-

conceptcrash
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  conceptcrash Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:49 pm

new Jurassic park game project - Page 2 Jurass10

Messing around in Cryengine trying out what its like to work with...

conceptcrash
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  conceptcrash Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:20 pm

conceptcrash
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next