Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jurassic Park:The game (By TellTale games)

3 posters

Go down

Jurassic Park:The game (By TellTale games) Empty Jurassic Park:The game (By TellTale games)

Post  Andrew Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:25 pm

Yeah, I know you've all heard it, but for the ones who haven't, next month in april, the new Jurassic Park game is going to be released. It's being produced by TellTaleGames, and it's going pretty good so far.

Here's a trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAZ8X_SXZWA

The game is based off the forst jurassic park movie, when everything starts to go wrong. You start off (I think) as Nima, one of the people who is helping Dennis Nedry smuggle the DNA. Once it's been awhile, they figured they have to send someone in to get him. Nima doesnt know about Jurassic Park, or about the dinosaurs. She finds his jeep, and she finds a new type of species to jurassic park, never before seen. They did change it up alittle, make the dinosaur more exciting, but I'm not tellign you what it is, unless you already know. She gets found by one of the workers, and his daughter, jess. (I don't know the dudes name) Jess is driving and the dude is taking care of Nima, yet they don't know the dinosaurs are loose. They find a young triceratops, and then the alpha gets startled by the horn, and by them messing with it's kid. The tyrannosaur overhears, and joins in the fight.

This is all I know so far, it's going to be on PC and I think mac, possibly PS3, and xbox(I hope)

Yush, I know the rex sounded like a wookie, but there still editing things, and hopefully it'll be chanegd to the normal sound. And yush, I know that doesn't look like mud at first, maybe rubber? But still, they still are making minor changes, and it's not that big of a deal.

Any comments? Nu? Ok...

EDIT: They fixed the Tyrannosaur's roar.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Park:The game (By TellTale games) Empty Re: Jurassic Park:The game (By TellTale games)

Post  Gopher Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:30 pm

I thought there was already a topic on this...?

Looks like a great game
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Park:The game (By TellTale games) Empty Re: Jurassic Park:The game (By TellTale games)

Post  Andrew Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:59 am

Gopher wrote:I thought there was already a topic on this...?

Looks like a great game

If there is, then I fail, because I didn't find one. Dx

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:19 pm

I already made this topic. I didnt update cuz nobody seemed to care.
Theres a playthrough vid
Here: http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-road-show-jurassic-park/17-3818/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Wow. The pics looked good, but actual gameplay is horrible for this day and age. I didn't watch it with volume however, so I hope they said this is at its beta stage-- the animation was horrible and the graphics (especially the dino's textures) are crappy. Please correct me if I'm wrong, because this has its potential and I don't want to see it fail.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Yeah, I know wut you mean, and I hope that throughout the game, it's not going to be like "Click the X button 30 times and then click Y." I really would want to have to actually run and shoot dinasawrs. I'm gonna buy this maybe later, and just see how it is, hopefully have a good time.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Sorry, its gonna be an "Interactive Movie."
Ewww.
LAWDY, when I let characters die I want em to stay dead, make for an epic "Interactive movie."
How DARE this piece-o-shit compare itself to Heavy Rain!
-----
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GroDKvJluQ&feature=player_embedded
U Liekz?

Nemesis: Removing double post.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:04 pm

Um...double post much?

And that vid doesn't really make a difference. I suppose we'll have to see when it is released.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:08 pm

The posts are far eneogh apart.
The second one went and spoiled the new dino: Small, feathery, and venomous. I think they found that stupid Sinornithosaurus article.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Coyotefang wrote:The posts are far eneogh apart.
There is no rule allowing double-posts around a month apart. Don't assume things like that, or you'll end up in the cornfield...

The reason for not including that rules is that many of the members on this forum are simply not able to deal with the rules as they are, so putting a month-apart posting rules would simply add to their confusion.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:50 am

Crap. I'll watch it. I thought I was bumping but meh, I get it

Back to top Go down

Post  Ernesto Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:04 pm

I just found out what the new dinosaur is: Troodon. Herrerasaurus and Mosasaurus are also going to be in the game. The game's also going to be on the wii. And Andrew, the dude's name is Gerry Harding. Dr. Sorkin and Billy Yoder are also 2 of the 5 playable characters in the game.

Ernesto
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down