Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rR mod pack: A jurassic mods exclusive

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The rR mod pack: A jurassic mods exclusive - Page 3 Empty Re: The rR mod pack: A jurassic mods exclusive

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:42 pm

raptors rule wrote:You two word poster edit it you it is so sattler won't keep on sending messesges your dino i sick bla bla bla ya now I fire her she is gone for good muhahahhahahahha LOL!!! Twisted Evil

OK lol but i need to know if one of my dinos died, but we could replace her with someone like Grant

And its not spam, might i add,

1)Had a quote
2)had two words and two smileys

hehehehehehe
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

The rR mod pack: A jurassic mods exclusive - Page 3 Empty Re: The rR mod pack: A jurassic mods exclusive

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:45 pm

Yes I think so...you little though I caught ya lol.

EDIT: RR I'm sooo sorry but my game crashed it is not that mod it crashed befor I did that and now I'm tired so I need a break from this for a while so I prob won't be doing this for some time neither the NCM I'm taking a break frm this I am just mad so I will hopefully get back on this soon but I just can't do it right now so I'm stoping working with this NCM but I will be back when I feel like I can do this without getting mad.

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:35 pm

you can get rid of people? Can you also replace? For example, Ray (or John) Arnold, can be replaced with Malcom and Hammond with, well i dunno. But those two specificaly because they died in the novels. Oh and Henry Wu will need to be replaced with someone too.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:38 pm

No no I can only replace with the people that are here already grant ya know but I'm taking a break of expansions! silent

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:40 pm

'slaps forhead' actually my above post should be more related to the NCM.... posted in wrong spot lol
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:22 pm

try to not do that again.

I, however, will continue this pack, so don't worry guys lol.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:35 pm

I will be back I just won't be for now. Riiiiight....

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:00 am

My time on the site and pack may be hindered due to a revolutionary mod for a ps2 version a partner and I are making, so i am hereby declaring that this pack will be frozen...

But not for long....

I am not locking because rr may still want to pick up where we left off while I am hard at work, and so suggestions may be entered as well as opinions.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:24 pm

a PS2 mod? solunds sweet! how are you gonna pull this one off? sounds hard to mod for ps2, but if your succesful, i think ill have a new reason to get ps2 JPOG! (even though i want xbox JPOG more)
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Clonehunter wrote:a PS2 mod? solunds sweet! how are you gonna pull this one off? sounds hard to mod for ps2, but if your succesful, i think ill have a new reason to get ps2 JPOG! (even though i want xbox JPOG more)

Get ps2 lol, it has a LOT more features that can be added. xbox is un-moddable.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:36 pm

but nyways, you can edit ps2 games... not just JPOG... does that mean with the right program i can edit something like battlefront?
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:22 pm

This may be locked RR I'm sorry sooo much but this might be my last hour one here! Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:50 pm

Meh. Closing topic. Not going on anymorez, as most of the mods that where going into the pack have gone into the NCM.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:53 pm

too bad, this couldve been good
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:57 pm

Could have.

Maybe when the NCM tangent is over me and my partner will run it back up. Locking until that day.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Man155 alt Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Raging Raptor wrote:Me and raptors rule have oficially started the rRmp (raptorsrule RagingRaptor Mod Pack)

now, heres how the pack works. its not really a "pack", YOU pick wich mods you put in. This way, you only get the best of the best. Very Happy We will post them as they are completed; but will NOT post the download links until every mod is finished.

rr, pm me anything here you want updated under the "raptors rules mods" part.

INCLUDED MODS
Fence Security breakdown w/popup message alert.-started,not finished.
Animals Not Scared Of Helli-Not Started.
T-Rex and Charcha Death Duel-FINISHED by rr, still fixing bugs
Bary and Rex death duel-Not Started.
Red Tide-Randomly turns the water a shade of red.-Not finished
[font=Arial Black][size=12][color=blue][u]

Some mods may be removed from the lists or edited, wich is why we stall for any release dates.
Wish us luck, and this message has been approved by the rRmp albino
will you add my music edits,sound edits and CFR mod?
Dino Man155 alt
Dino Man155 alt
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:23 am

Like they said, it won't be started probally agian until after the NCM ( Dec 31st or so)

And I think its going to be all exclusive rR stuff.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3