Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rR mod pack: A jurassic mods exclusive

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The rR mod pack: A jurassic mods exclusive Empty The rR mod pack: A jurassic mods exclusive

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:58 pm

Me and raptors rule have oficially started the rRmp (raptorsrule RagingRaptor Mod Pack)

now, heres how the pack works. its not really a "pack", YOU pick wich mods you put in. This way, you only get the best of the best. Very Happy We will post them as they are completed; but will NOT post the download links until every mod is finished.

rr, pm me anything here you want updated under the "raptors rules mods" part.

INCLUDED MODS
Fence Security breakdown w/popup message alert.-started,not finished.
Animals Not Scared Of Helli-Not Started.
T-Rex and Charcha Death Duel-FINISHED by rr, still fixing bugs
Bary and Rex death duel-Not Started.
Red Tide-Randomly turns the water a shade of red.-Not finished
[font=Arial Black][size=12][color=blue][u]

Some mods may be removed from the lists or edited, wich is why we stall for any release dates.
Wish us luck, and this message has been approved by the rRmp albino

Last edited by Raging Raptor on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

The rR mod pack: A jurassic mods exclusive Empty Re: The rR mod pack: A jurassic mods exclusive

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:17 am

Lol it is a funny name lol I have started on the mods!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

The rR mod pack: A jurassic mods exclusive Empty Re: The rR mod pack: A jurassic mods exclusive

Post  Clonehunter Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:22 am

Bary vs Rex? awsome! I think i mentioned that in the chatbox last night! But, how are you going todo a charchar duel?
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:39 am

We don't now lol we will figur it out though somehow cause I'm studying fsm modding I'm no expert at it but can do it wish us luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:56 am

maybe you can do it by extending the territor battle, because everytime they strike, they injure one anoher. Maybe you could increase damge done so they can kill each other in thier dule
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:13 am

Good idea I shall try it but then they will kill all the other dinos they attack in duels to right it has to do with fsm modding prob.

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:24 pm

Updating the list.

Thanks for support, and any mod idea submissions will be happily taken and you will be credited for base idea when the pack is finished

Clonehunter wrote:Bary vs Rex? awsome! I think i mentioned that in the chatbox last night! But, how are you going todo a charchar duel?

By finding the property in the Rexes file or Spinos file and finding a way to insert it into the Charcha, or Acro, depending on which one runs smoother. But for now, its going to be Charcha
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:33 pm

I'll take a look in to it! Smile

And bary has the duel to it's like spino duel lol!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:37 pm

Thank you, and ive started the searching and have currently found nothing, but Guitar_Guy helped me with the red tide idea, he apparently already made one called "bloody water" so thanks for the help GG and if someone from MG is surfing the forum for cheap laughs, tell him i said thanks in advance.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:43 pm

UPDATE:CHARCHA VS REX DEATH DUEL COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:47 pm

WOOO! Updating for you! + a rep!
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:49 pm

I will get a video when I can!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:52 pm

hooray! Cant wait to see a vid of it!
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:58 pm

raptors rule wrote:And bary has the duel to it's like spino duel lol!!! Very Happy Very Happy Sorry I ment to use edit button!!! Embarassed
board warning issued.

JUST KIDDEN! copy it, delete it, and paste it in another post, and post it so it appears right after this one.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:00 pm

It won't let me? Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Good luck with this.

rR stands for the first r in raptors rule is raptors and the second R in Raging Raptor is Raptor so it is the raptors Raptor mod pack. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:16 pm

I did it forya, your welcome and try not to do it again (same old song and dance Sleep ) (@rr)

Im working on the Animals Not afraid of Helli right now,

Good luck with this.

rR stands for the first r in raptors rule is raptors and the second R in Raging Raptor is Raptor so it is the raptors Raptor mod pack. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

exactly! Its catchy, isn't it?
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:18 pm

I am to but the size didn't work but it is for sure in it's ini file!

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:19 pm

raptors rule wrote:I am to but the size didn't work but it is for sure in it's ini file!

what? The Barys size?
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:21 pm

No the heli dinos not scared I think it would be in the ini file it might be repelent I don't now!?

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:22 pm

I had it, but it also made the Muster Function not work.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Oh that sucks any way of keeping it???

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Look, did you see the "dinos afraid of tornados" mod? If you did then you can revers engineer it to fit the heli mod.
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:26 pm

Yes I seen it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:27 pm

thats what i did, but while testing it out i realized that the muster no longer affects them, its like the helli doesn't even exist. i need to reverse engineer it differently so that they don't acknowledge it; but not to such a degree that they completely aren't phased by it.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next