Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rR mod pack: A jurassic mods exclusive

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The rR mod pack: A jurassic mods exclusive - Page 2 Empty Re: The rR mod pack: A jurassic mods exclusive

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:02 pm

UPDATED:Here is the vid of carcha vs rex!!!

Last edited by raptors rule on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The rR mod pack: A jurassic mods exclusive - Page 2 Empty Re: The rR mod pack: A jurassic mods exclusive

Post  Clonehunter Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:08 pm

ts not a death duel if at least one opponent doesnt die. But its pretty good anyways
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:11 pm

No they die sometimes and sometimes they don't. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 pm

Very Happy Very Happy good job!

EDIT the video has been removed scratch
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:57 pm

I did it this time one dies the other no one dies check it now!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:22 pm

hmm the charcha didnt fall down, its probably just a bug that can be fixed, and heres how you fix it.

Do you know how you gave the TREX the ability to fight the charcha?

Well, edit the Charcha so that he goes through the motions aswell

i think that will work, if it doesnt, PM me.

But great job, anyway!!!
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:23 pm

lol it froze to death
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:53 pm

Clonehunter wrote:lol it froze to death

hahaha i get it
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:52 pm

Raging Raptor wrote:hmm the charcha didnt fall down, its probably just a bug that can be fixed, and heres how you fix it.

But great job, anyway!!!

RR it is an un fixalble bug sorry animations are all in the model folders whitch we can't edit so two choices remove this mod or keep it along with the bug. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:06 am

raptors rule wrote:
Raging Raptor wrote:hmm the charcha didnt fall down, its probably just a bug that can be fixed, and heres how you fix it.

But great job, anyway!!!

RR it is an un fixalble bug sorry animations are all in the model folders whitch we can't edit so two choices remove this mod or keep it along with the bug. Neutral

i will remove it for now, but i think we can still pull it off, because the raptor vs rex was also created.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:29 am

maybe instead you should doa Rex v Rex death duel. Just use the animations from the Spino duel (even though it would look kindov odd if you know what i mean...)
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:46 am

Clonehunter wrote:maybe instead you should doa Rex v Rex death duel. Just use the animations from the Spino duel (even though it would look kindov odd if you know what i mean...)

It would have alla the same problems as the Charcha
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:47 am

oh.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:51 pm

Clonehunter wrote:oh.

Yep. That is spam, you know, please do not do that and edit it to at least three words, or two and an emoticon.

And, you're idea might work, as both models are use to the motions, and both have that death duel inside them..... Good idea!
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:25 pm

But it won't work animations are all in the models soo rex would just stand there well at least one of them Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:51 pm

yes, the rex already has the death duel animations, so it would work. Ill try it
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:56 pm

No but they still won't kill each other you would have to clone and make that rex tclass of a spino.

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:05 pm

ohhhh I get it! Ill do it real quick and test it out- What did you use to make a vid?
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:49 pm

Fraps and widows movie maker what else. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:50 pm

hey will this be gep compatible?
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:52 pm

Yes all cep and gep compatibal I have it installed! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:31 pm

raptors rule wrote:Yes all cep and gep compatibal I have it installed! Smile

Indeed! Good job, rr. And sorry i haven't been checking in on the mods, I've been extremely busy with everything, but i have made few advancements on the Nedry Fence mod, making the message pop up.

I have the message draft, so that I can control what the popup says, but I can't get it to work until a cheat combo is entered, and for now it shows when the Instant Alcatraz is entered, It shows

"WARNING! Park Fence Security has been shut off! Userid:00001111123313(or something)-nedry_dennis"

So it looks real. But i need to have the message pop up the INSTANT the fences are shut off, and i need it to happen automatically, not by the entry of a code.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:30 pm

Hey RR if you now that mod in GEP injuredwalk well I have a mod for that I fired sattler I did it maybe I will wth ludlow!!! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:37 pm

raptors rule wrote:Hey RR if you now that mod in GEP injuredwalk well I have a mod for that I fired sattler I did it maybe I will wth ludlow!!! Twisted Evil

Specify, please. Very Happy Very Happy
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:39 pm

You two word poster edit it you it is so sattler won't keep on sending messesges your dino i sick bla bla bla ya now I fire her she is gone for good muhahahhahahahha LOL!!! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next