Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My jurassic Park (Made on Paint and JPOG)

+5
thegrimmshow
Spartan 117
Allosaurus571
Raging Raptor
zacksauruszilla
9 posters

Go down

My jurassic Park (Made on Paint and JPOG) Empty My jurassic Park (Made on Paint and JPOG)

Post  zacksauruszilla Sat May 30, 2009 5:57 pm

I created a map of JP using some of the pictures from JPL's Isla Nublar map, and added some new features. My map has dinosaurs that are unfamiliar with JPOG, so they were either replaced or have no dinosaurs at all.

Muh Map:

My jurassic Park (Made on Paint and JPOG) MyJurassicPark

The reason why it is a square is because I haven't decided the shape of the island....and heeeeeeeeeeeeere's the JPOG version!

My jurassic Park (Made on Paint and JPOG) Mypark

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?dymqhmm2mth

ENJOY!!! Very Happy
zacksauruszilla
zacksauruszilla
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

My jurassic Park (Made on Paint and JPOG) Empty Re: My jurassic Park (Made on Paint and JPOG)

Post  Raging Raptor Sat May 30, 2009 7:55 pm

DUDE!!! this looks like you put a LOT of work into this! Thank you!
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

My jurassic Park (Made on Paint and JPOG) Empty Re: My jurassic Park (Made on Paint and JPOG)

Post  Allosaurus571 Sat May 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Needs a lot of work, but its good.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun May 31, 2009 11:59 am

True, but i stil like it, and i also agree it needs some work to look like the map above it
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  zacksauruszilla Sun May 31, 2009 10:09 pm

Well, I did what I could...you can't make curved fences...so ya
zacksauruszilla
zacksauruszilla
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan 117 Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:05 am

Thats pretty good Very Happy
Spartan 117
Spartan 117
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:37 am

wow. that is a great work there zack.but i noticed that in the map's blueprint there are tour road's. but i don't see it in the actual JPOG version. neeways. very good. you'll be a good island maker in the future. Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  zacksauruszilla Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:20 pm

thegrimmshow wrote:wow. that is a great work there zack.but i noticed that in the map's blueprint there are tour road's. but i don't see it in the actual JPOG version. neeways. very good. you'll be a good island maker in the future. Very Happy

Yes, I would MAKE tour roads, but they would be too long ,Sad only 800 meters. of course i can NOW. But I would have to re post this Mad

EDIT: (kinda off topic Off-Topic, dude! but OMG IM NOT A COMPY ANY MORE!! lol! Frickin compies, and, their frickin dress shirts, and smallness, and...secret underwear Twitch, twitch
zacksauruszilla
zacksauruszilla
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Carno50 Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:05 pm

Its very good. Smile
I might download it sometime.
BTW dp ypu want me to redo it for you with the tour roads and everthing?

Last edited by Carno50 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I like to be grammatically correct :))
Carno50
Carno50
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:16 pm

lol well congrats on bein a homalo! I think i would be stego, if it showed my pic, cause im not really jr. moderator (anymore)

BUT BACK TO TOPIC i think that its still a good island, and you can edit your origonal link to put your new one with tour roads Very Happy
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:04 am

yea. or you can even make v2 out of it. But you have to post it here. In this topic. Just edit you're very first post. Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  zacksauruszilla Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:39 pm

thegrimmshow wrote:yea. or you can even make v2 out of it. But you have to post it here. In this topic. Just edit you're very first post. Very Happy

I'll do the roads, but not the map, i spent 3 days working on this entire thing affraid and strait, even when i was supposed to be Sleep
zacksauruszilla
zacksauruszilla
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:52 pm

cool dude! i hope your mod gets to the releasing stage
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus hunter Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:56 am

It's awesome! Good job.
Spinosaurus hunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:06 pm

great park for sure downloading! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rexhunter Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:32 am

Cooool!

Like a Star @ heaven x 999

Whats that dinosaur with the blue circle around it, on the key Question
Rexhunter
Rexhunter
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithDinosaursMan Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:13 am

WoW this Island looks very nice!
Jurassic Park IV haha.
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:31 pm

The one in the blue circle looks like it sez Dinochus or something,

(Im a Tyrannosaurus now!!!!) affraid affraid affraid affraid king
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum