Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jurassic Park IV

5 posters

Go down

Jurassic Park IV Empty Jurassic Park IV

Post  Clonehunter Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:37 pm

Just something I put together. A bit of a starter idea for a Jurassic Park IV Very Happy

Jurassic Park IV: Biosyn

Prologue

The hum of helicopters pierced the morning silence over the Island of Jungle mountains. Hanging underneath of each of the brown helicopters by several string wire ropes was brown, armored humvee, and hanging from each of those a large iron bar cage mounted on a trailer. On the driver and passenger doors of each of the jeeps were large black letters, which read: BIOSYN. Biosyn, the archrival of InGen genetics, known mostly for stealing the work of others, mainly being InGen, has many times attempted to steal the best of InGen's work, the re-creation of the Dinosaur.
So far, their attempts have failed. Dennis Nedry had died while delivering his cargo of Dinosaur embryos. Their attempt to directly rob the animals from the island had resulted in the deaths of many people. Another attempt, which involved in the kidnapping of Henry Wu, the scientists who created the animals failed when Wu was able to call the police. And their most current attempt is also coming to an end on the Island of Isla Sorna, and attempt, which includes that of Lewis Dodgson personally going to the island in an attempt to steal dinosaur eggs and take them to the mainland...

That last paragraph is my idea for the Movie's beginning.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Park IV Empty Re: Jurassic Park IV

Post  Raptor Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:13 pm

It's a good start. But don't be surprised if you don't find that in the movie. Whip
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:32 am

This idea is good. Wonder if there might be new dinosaurs,like what I thought I heard might be Allosaurus and Deinonychus.I think spino and trex might make a comeback as well. Smile
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:45 am

Ugh they can't keep adding dinos!! uSe some that were supposedly on Nublar, like Bary or Herrerasaurus!
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:26 am

Good point! I always got so upset like: "Hey wait a minute,where are the dinos said to be on Isla Nublar?!Theyre not seen on Isla Sorna,but that was where the dinos were bred!" Mad I keep thinking that,though I guess we'll just have to find out whether or not they'll put them in the movie,but I'd strongly recommend they do!

Update:I found an interesting piece of news about JPIV! Check it out here: http://www.jplegacy.org/home.php
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:24 am

sinned that MC is dead Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:36 pm

RaptorSpinoRex wrote:sinned that MC is dead Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad

EDIT: What does that mean?

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:33 pm

I do not have a single clue. Maybe he spelled MG by mistake? Also RaptorSpinoRex,are you SpinoRaptorRex at MG and youtube? they sound a lot alike.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down