Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JPOG 2 Logo made on Windows Paint for Raptorclaw

2 posters

Go down

JPOG 2 Logo made on Windows Paint for Raptorclaw Empty JPOG 2 Logo made on Windows Paint for Raptorclaw

Post  jfgoofy Fri May 10, 2013 10:00 pm

I know you have all been waiting for the logo of JPOG 2 but I just made the logo on Windows Paint (not Paint.NET) and it is for all of you and raptorclaw sorry if it looks bad. Here you go. :P sorry about using Paint

JPOG 2 Logo made on Windows Paint for Raptorclaw Jpog_211
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

JPOG 2 Logo made on Windows Paint for Raptorclaw Empty Re: JPOG 2 Logo made on Windows Paint for Raptorclaw

Post  raptorclaw Mon May 13, 2013 4:52 pm

It's not really that bad if you're using paint. Incorporating into mod.............
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

JPOG 2 Logo made on Windows Paint for Raptorclaw Empty Re: JPOG 2 Logo made on Windows Paint for Raptorclaw

Post  jfgoofy Mon May 13, 2013 6:31 pm

raptorclaw wrote:It's not really that bad if you're using paint. Incorporating into mod.............

Ok but will you use it to make it better? this is the prototype though I hope you can change it. Like it also?
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Mon May 13, 2013 6:53 pm

When I get around to it, I'll make some changes to it.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down