Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Is Your Favourite Prehistoric Animal?

+27
Flek
procompsognathus101
theRAPTOR
Jfrog
DinoDude65
Dino Man155 alt 2
raptors rule
Andrew
Unknown
Raptor
Nova
Clonehunter
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Spinosaurus hunter
Titaniumsaurus-rex
Raging Raptor
spinojp3
RyanRaptor
Raptor X
thegrimmshow
Gopher
ozraptor
godzillaman
Brachiosaurus582
Allosaurus571
BlackFrost
OOPPEL
31 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What Is Your Favourite Prehistoric Animal? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Is Your Favourite Prehistoric Animal?

Post  Andrew Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:57 am

A book? Really? Well not all books are true, once I read one, it said t rex was th strongest and largest carnivore.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

What Is Your Favourite Prehistoric Animal? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Is Your Favourite Prehistoric Animal?

Post  Raptor Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:38 pm

I Once read in a book, that there was something called Internet.... Well not all books are true...
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Well? Books cant always be real, nor can internet.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:54 pm

Andrew wrote:Well? Books cant always be real, nor can internet.
He was using sarcasm. A very thick kind, as well. I still got the joke though.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:56 pm

Hmm, bad use of sarcasm. Anyways. . .

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:07 pm

Andrew wrote:Hmm, bad use of sarcasm. Anyways. . .
Your just not old enough to get it. Basketball

Anyways, Baryonyx must have had a bad time on earth.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:48 pm

True. It had the potential to be an apex predator, but alas, it lived in a time of much more fierce dinosaurs.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:13 pm

Dino Man155 alt 2 wrote:leopluradon

Not only is the under the minum words, but Leopluradon wasn't even a dinosaur! It was a Pliosaur.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:30 pm

Clonehunter wrote:
Dino Man155 alt 2 wrote:leopluradon

Not only is the under the minum words, but Leopluradon wasn't even a dinosaur! It was a Pliosaur.
Agreed yet seconded.

I am very lenient today. I'll give you the fact that it was under minimal words, yes, but this isn't just dinosaurs. (my bad)

I shall change it to "Favorite Prehistoric Creatures"

So that it can be any favorite prehistoric creature. ^^
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoDude65 Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:44 pm

My favorite would have to be Tyrannosaurus rex as the carnivore, with Velociraptor antirrhopus in second. And as a herbivore... Stegosaurus stenops, or Triceratops serratus.
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:32 pm

DinoDude65 wrote:My favorite would have to be Tyrannosaurus rex as the carnivore, with Velociraptor antirrhopus in second. And as a herbivore... Stegosaurus stenops, or Triceratops serratus.

Lol, those are my favs but my most is Velociraptor. Smile
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:42 pm

Hmm, I just realized, I'm tired of t rex. What a Face My favorite dinosaur would have to be dilophosaurus.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:48 pm

Andrew wrote:Hmm, I just realized, I'm tired of t rex. What a Face My favorite dinosaur would have to be dilophosaurus.

Really?Are you just saying that cause it's your rank? Riiiiight....
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:49 pm

No I just know knew that was even my rank.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:01 am

Andrew wrote:No I just know knew that was even my rank.
Know knew?

Why the dilo?
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Jfrog Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:02 am

i guess he like is because of the expectation that it has beautifully colored Frills?
Jfrog
Jfrog
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:09 am

Actully the frill couldnt have so much color because it has a small frill. (unless you still think dilphos have big frills and small bodies.)

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:18 am

Andrew wrote:Actully the frill couldnt have so much color because it has a small frill. (unless you still think dilphos have big frills and small bodies.)

Incorrect. study We don't know what they look like all we know is fossils and we can guess thats all.Why would it be small and have a big frill?Why would it be large if it had a small one?My point is, it could be big with a big frill, and be small with a small one, eh. scratch
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:26 am

Okay then, but remember, it has a 20 foot long body, so it might have a small frill. And incorrect to you to, because you even told yourself "We don't know yet"

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:47 am

Thats my point I didn't say it didn't I said we don't know. Ugh...So dumb...
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:49 pm

We will in the coming years... YOU!!!!
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:15 pm

You mean when we die? Agnst How do you know that YOU DON'T eh. Star Wars
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:28 am

raptors rule wrote:You mean when we die? Agnst How do you know that YOU DON'T eh. Star Wars
Pray To god. And Believe.
Now Back on topic. cheers
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  theRAPTOR Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:46 am

Triassic=Compy(TLW&JP///)
Jurassic= Allosaurus(Big-Al)--Stegosaurus
Cretaceous=Tyrannosaurs(WWD&JP)--Velociraptor(JP///)--Spinosaurus(JP///)--Carnotaurus(Disney Dinosaurs)
theRAPTOR
theRAPTOR
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:28 pm

I find your post quite strange.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next