Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Is Your Favourite Prehistoric Animal?

+27
Flek
procompsognathus101
theRAPTOR
Jfrog
DinoDude65
Dino Man155 alt 2
raptors rule
Andrew
Unknown
Raptor
Nova
Clonehunter
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Spinosaurus hunter
Titaniumsaurus-rex
Raging Raptor
spinojp3
RyanRaptor
Raptor X
thegrimmshow
Gopher
ozraptor
godzillaman
Brachiosaurus582
Allosaurus571
BlackFrost
OOPPEL
31 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

What Is Your Favourite Prehistoric Animal? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Is Your Favourite Prehistoric Animal?

Post  procompsognathus101 Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:28 pm

Aren't they getting a bit off topic? We're talking about our favorite prehistoric animals.For me,I would say procompsognathus,compsognathus,spinosaurus,and velociraptor.

Last edited by procompsognathus101 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

What Is Your Favourite Prehistoric Animal? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Is Your Favourite Prehistoric Animal?

Post  Raptor Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:12 pm

I don't get it. I think it's the animals from all the JP Movies.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Flek Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:17 pm

Andrew wrote:Actully the frill couldnt have so much color because it has a small frill. (unless you still think dilphos have big frills and small bodies.)

There is zero evidence to support or suggest the notion that Dilophosaurus had a frill.
Flek
Flek
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Flek Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:32 pm

Side note, Sucimimus, OK dino, awesome word.
Flek
Flek
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:19 am

Dude,you just triple posted!And,yes,there IS no proof at ALL that dilos did have frills OR spit venom.(Stupid JP Dilo,no science in it!).Flek,I should also tell you that this thing hasn't been answered for about 2 months!An admin or moderator might see that as reviving topics!Wait,oh..man..another stupid case of me backseat moderating.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Flek Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:15 am

Sorry 'bout triple posting, I come from other forums with different definitions of that.
Flek
Flek
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:28 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:Dude,you just triple posted!And,yes,there IS no proof at ALL that dilos did have frills OR spit venom.(Stupid JP Dilo,no science in it!).Flek,I should also tell you that this thing hasn't been answered for about 2 months!An admin or moderator might see that as reviving topics!Wait,oh..man..another stupid case of me backseat moderating.

Yes, but it's okay to help someone out here and there.

@Flek: I know your new, so I'll make it easy, okay? But after a few weeks, you need to know, double, NOR triple posting is breaking the rules. And reviving old topics. And if that isn't a rule yet, it really should be.

Unless gopher's still to lazy to do dat.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:11 am

Andrew wrote:And reviving old topics. And if that isn't a rule yet, it really should be.
You really could cut him a bit of slack there. It isn't as though his post was spam. It did contribute to the topic.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:58 am

cunfuzzed wrote:
Andrew wrote:And reviving old topics. And if that isn't a rule yet, it really should be.
You really could cut him a bit of slack there. It isn't as though his post was spam. It did contribute to the topic.

Ill make it easy okay? That was referring to cutting slack... But at least it did go along with the topic.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  spinorules11 Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:34 pm

my favorite what am i iam the biggest preadotor on land something on my back snout like a crocs and i kic rexs a** Hahah! *Whew* HAHA!
spinorules11
spinorules11
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDinozRule Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:59 am

My favourite is t-rex and velociraptors. I love them equally! I love you
TheDinozRule
TheDinozRule
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:16 pm

10: Panthera Atrox
9: Allosaurus Fragillis
8: Ankylosaurus Magniventris
7: Amphicoelias Fragillimus
6: Lambeosaurus Laticaudus
5: Liopluerodon Ferox
4: Livyatan Melvillei
3: Amargasaurus Cazaui
2: Spinosaurus Aegytiacus
1: Giganotosaurus Carolinii
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5