Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Is Your Favourite Prehistoric Animal?

+27
Flek
procompsognathus101
theRAPTOR
Jfrog
DinoDude65
Dino Man155 alt 2
raptors rule
Andrew
Unknown
Raptor
Nova
Clonehunter
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Spinosaurus hunter
Titaniumsaurus-rex
Raging Raptor
spinojp3
RyanRaptor
Raptor X
thegrimmshow
Gopher
ozraptor
godzillaman
Brachiosaurus582
Allosaurus571
BlackFrost
OOPPEL
31 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What Is Your Favourite Prehistoric Animal? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Is Your Favourite Prehistoric Animal?

Post  Raptor Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:16 am

Nova wrote:
Raptor wrote:I like Raptors. Utahraptor.
Given the name, that's to be expected really
Really, it's any Raptor I'm in too. They were Fierce, Smart, And worked things out. And by Far as i know were the rare of the dinosaurs that could speak to each other in "raptor" language as it was so elegantly done.

What Is Your Favourite Prehistoric Animal? - Page 3 Wwdutah
It is By far one of the Raptors with no feathers detailed on them.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

What Is Your Favourite Prehistoric Animal? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Is Your Favourite Prehistoric Animal?

Post  Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:58 am

Me it is dein cause they were the raptors in JP and they rock but I like sorna raptors better then nublar but yep dein whatever it's name is is my fav!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:59 pm

raptors rule wrote:Me it is dein cause they were the raptors in JP and they rock but I like sorna raptors better then nublar but yep dein whatever it's name is is my fav!!! Very Happy
I see.....I mean When Muldoon was going to shoot a Sorna raptor..Like this: Sniper The raptor came out...He turned around Arrow and WAM! Stay Down!! Owned....... Which is the cause of this: MEDIC! Yeah. Then comes the Hero Dr. Grant HASTA LA VISTA~!
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:38 pm

I know, right? It was a good movie, just fast paced.

As my username implies, I love anything related to the velociraptor or Deiny.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:55 pm

Raptor wrote:
raptors rule wrote:Me it is dein cause they were the raptors in JP and they rock but I like sorna raptors better then nublar but yep dein whatever it's name is is my fav!!! Very Happy
I see.....I mean When Muldoon was going to shoot a Sorna raptor..Like this: Sniper The raptor came out...He turned around Arrow and WAM! Stay Down!! Owned....... Which is the cause of this: MEDIC! Yeah. Then comes the Hero Dr. Grant HASTA LA VISTA~!
Is this not funny?
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:20 pm

I know, I lol'd so hard but tried not to tell people I did, (to stay on topic) lol.

But anyway,
1)this should not be in coffee talk,
2)Didn't gopher say something about favorite _____ topics? Since this serves some purpose, I will give it a chance and see if you people stay on task and topic.

Moving to Animals, since this is about the general discussion of your favorite.[dinosaur]
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:45 pm

It Took me Forever..I have a Really Good Smiley Story. But I need Permission From the Administrators not to Smiley spam.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:16 pm

Just use the PM system, you can post more than 5 smileys in a PM.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:33 am

Okay...Back on Topic now.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:13 am

mine would be baryonyx or suchomimus
Unknown
Unknown
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:01 pm

Unknown wrote:mine would be baryonyx or suchomimus
MY Least Favorite.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:03 pm

i like them because they're sleek,all terrain,Submersible,and both deadly
Unknown
Unknown
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:11 pm

But aren''t very smart.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:25 pm

How would you know that?

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:36 pm

Andrew wrote:How would you know that?

Thats the problem we don't.The raptor could be as dumb as my lizard! Razz

EDIT:Yay I'm a ceratosaurus...

Last edited by raptors rule on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:44 pm

Thats why I was asking him. He doesnt. He just probably thinks so.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:34 am

Its just i colaborated with dinoGeorge you the show JFC And i studied the bone structure
Unknown
Unknown
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:45 pm

Andrew wrote:How would you know that?
Proven facts.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:51 pm

So what? Are you one of the worlds famous scientist's?

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:08 am

No, I am not. Why do you ask?
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:23 pm

Ok just tell me how do you know?

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:43 pm

No offense, but he doesn't have to be a scientist to have a fact behind his belief.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:19 am

yeah true
Unknown
Unknown
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:47 am

Andrew wrote:Ok just tell me how do you know?
I just Learned from a book?
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Man155 alt 2 Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:02 am

leopluradon
Dino Man155 alt 2
Dino Man155 alt 2
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum