Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little tiny bit closer to editting models

3 posters

Go down

A little tiny bit closer to editting models Empty A little tiny bit closer to editting models

Post  velociraptor24 Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:04 pm

Well, I was puting JPOG in my computer (the good one, not this one) and it said model quility.Then I went to models, it said hi, med, lo so that means the quility, sorry if I sound like a dumby, I just figured this out.
velociraptor24
velociraptor24
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

A little tiny bit closer to editting models Empty Re: A little tiny bit closer to editting models

Post  Gopher Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Sorry to break it to ya, but that feature has been there for quite some time. It simply make the models more detailed, although, compared to today's games, even the highest settings aren't so great. But it was not too bad for its time.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A little tiny bit closer to editting models Empty Re: A little tiny bit closer to editting models

Post  velociraptor24 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:57 pm

I have a question, why in low quility is the man next to the dino in color, but when it's in high he's in total pitch blackness? and btw I'm gonna try to find out how to edit the models.
velociraptor24
velociraptor24
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  MrGorsh Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:58 am

Good luck. You will need it as many people that tried before you.
MrGorsh
MrGorsh
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:11 pm

velociraptor24 wrote:I have a question, why in low quility is the man next to the dino in color, but when it's in high he's in total pitch blackness? and btw I'm gonna try to find out how to edit the models.
That may be some issue with your GPU, although I don't see why that should happen on low settings...Perhaps you edited something you shouldn't have messed with.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  velociraptor24 Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:06 pm

No gher, that happed befor I new how to mod...
velociraptor24
velociraptor24
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down