Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something about models..

2 posters

Go down

Something about models.. Empty Something about models..

Post  procompsognathus101 Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:50 pm

Hi! Newbie here,just wanted to ask a question...

Has anyone noticed that sometimes,(well I did atleast)that if you copy,lets say a spino's model
and rename it carcha,that when I played the game,it suddenly looked like a spino instead! Shocked

So I thought,maybe I could just get an MST skin,like the baryonyx skin trassic had,renamed the
model with the skin line to carcha,and I had a Carcharodontosaurus converted into a baryonyx!
So I didn't have to clone and mst a spino anymore,and just convert the carcha to a baryonyx.

So the question was,has anyone ever tried converting a dinos model to another dinos model,
and just give it an MST skin of the dino,so they don't have to clone it anymore?
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Something about models.. Empty Re: Something about models..

Post  raptors rule Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Uh huh...This is nothing new, we still CAN NOT add models, cause we don't have the source code.That simple. Wink
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:20 pm

Sure then. Maybe,if raging raptor or another dino moderator is online,this topic could be locked already.I thought this wasn't new either,just something I noticed..I hope this was not too much of spamming.. Embarassed
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:22 pm

Reply Removed......

Last edited by procompsognathus101 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I accidentally posted the same thing..)
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:22 pm

No it wasn't spam.You just misunderstood something.Your okay. Wink Now RR lock topic.Also welcome to the site!Enjoy the whole time your here! Very Happy
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down