Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a JPOGer who knows how to view Models outside the game!

2 posters

Go down

Need a JPOGer who knows how to view Models outside the game!  Empty Need a JPOGer who knows how to view Models outside the game!

Post  Clonehunter Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:25 pm

Title explains the reason for what I'm saying next:

Well firstly, I would like to know if you can view the different animations for a dinosaur/model while viewing the model itself while in a model program like Milkshape or Gmax or whatever. If it is possible, and if you have done it, then I need your help! In what you might ask?

Lets all go back to 1994 or so, to a little (metaphorically speaking) game called DOOM...

Alright no I'm not going into the history, but yes DooM is the point here. Currently in the works is a Jurassic Park (Mostly) Total Conversion. Getting good enemy sprites for the dinosaurs is hell in the way I'm doing it. Since I don't know how to get dinos out of the game, and into a viewer, I don't know if the animations can also be viewed. It would be a lot easier than taking multiple videos, cutting out the dinos, pasting, resizing, getting fuzzy things, and so on. I was able to do a velociraptor, but it took a very long time, and the outcome isn't so remarkable...

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img375/...m201007281g.png

So in other words, I need someone who can teach me how to extract the models too the viewer/tell me if I can even view animations, OR I need someone who would like to do the sprites for me (I'd send you the sprites that'd need to be replaced, as well as what they need to be replaced with.)

I only need one person to teach me, but I could probally work with several people who'll do the sprites themselves.

For more information on the project as a whole, visit here:

http://www.doomworld.com/vb/wads-mods/51934-jurassic-park-tc/

You can find screenshots and news on the project.

NOTE: This is posted on more than one JP/JPOG related site. Don't be surprised if you find that someone is already working on sprites you may of wanted to work on, if you wanted to work on them at all.

NOTE2: To the Staff: If this doesn't belong here (The Thread in this Topic) go ahead and take necessary actions. I don't know where I should've really posted this...
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Need a JPOGer who knows how to view Models outside the game!  Empty Re: Need a JPOGer who knows how to view Models outside the game!

Post  reptilecrazy12 Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:03 am

Contact Andres on MG, I don't know if he's sill active Question Question Question

reptilecrazy12
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down