Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWESOME SKIN IDEA EXPERT SKINNERS PLEAZE MAKE IT I BEG U

5 posters

Go down

AWESOME SKIN IDEA EXPERT SKINNERS PLEAZE MAKE IT I BEG U Empty AWESOME SKIN IDEA EXPERT SKINNERS PLEAZE MAKE IT I BEG U

Post  tyrant-rextreme Tue May 24, 2011 5:50 am

CAN ANY EXPERT SKINNERS MAKE THIS SPINo sKIN bounce

AWESOME SKIN IDEA EXPERT SKINNERS PLEAZE MAKE IT I BEG U Spinosaurusmk8

RSR T-JOE MT............................... PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAZEEEEEEEEEEE
tyrant-rextreme
tyrant-rextreme
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

AWESOME SKIN IDEA EXPERT SKINNERS PLEAZE MAKE IT I BEG U Empty Re: AWESOME SKIN IDEA EXPERT SKINNERS PLEAZE MAKE IT I BEG U

Post  Godzilla98 Tue May 24, 2011 12:32 pm

No one will do you the skin cause of the big writing you made and beg people to do it Question .

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

AWESOME SKIN IDEA EXPERT SKINNERS PLEAZE MAKE IT I BEG U Empty Re: AWESOME SKIN IDEA EXPERT SKINNERS PLEAZE MAKE IT I BEG U

Post  tyrant-rextreme Tue May 24, 2011 7:03 pm

Godzilla98 wrote:No one will do you the skin cause of the big writing you made and beg people to do it Question .

I HAve A fReAkin KeyBoaRD PRobLEm CAps Is WEt
tyrant-rextreme
tyrant-rextreme
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue May 24, 2011 8:08 pm

What do you mean by "wet?" I'm sure you don't need to use caps that often.

That model was made for a program called Daz 3D. It's quite basic, but some of the models such as that one are well-done.

I purchased a pack with quite a few other detailed dinosaur models included. The skin maps are easy to paste on to a JPOG skin. I may be able to do so if I have enough time.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Godzilla98 Wed May 25, 2011 2:35 am

Gopher wrote:What do you mean by "wet?" I'm sure you don't need to use caps that often.

That model was made for a program called Daz 3D. It's quite basic, but some of the models such as that one are well-done.

I purchased a pack with quite a few other detailed dinosaur models included. The skin maps are easy to paste on to a JPOG skin. I may be able to do so if I have enough time.

I didn't know you could skin Embarassed .

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Spinosaurs Wed May 25, 2011 9:07 pm

We all know HE could skin, We all know I cant skin. Otherwise, It will be a great skin i could download it BUT, i am not gonna use it in near future as i like Spinos with Green- Blue Colors. And i have the brown one right now dont ask why.
Shadow Spinosaurs
Shadow Spinosaurs
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  tyrant-rextreme Sat May 28, 2011 11:36 am

Gopher wrote:What do you mean by "wet?" I'm sure you don't need to use caps that often.

by the way gopher ....can u make awesome ourno and charca skin with it......
tyrant-rextreme
tyrant-rextreme
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  MrGorsh Sat May 28, 2011 12:46 pm

Dude, you should really chill a bit, maybe try tthe skinning by yourself Smile People can avoid making requested skins just not to be considered a "skinning slave" after this. At first grab a Gimp or Photoshop and make some simple recolours just to get used to the skinning environment, then find some nice textures and impress people with your hard work.

Btw. Spelling "Charca" you mean "CARCHArodontosaurus" yes? Rolling Eyes
MrGorsh
MrGorsh
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down