Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex

+7
Andrew
Royalraptor
procompsognathus101
Clonehunter
raptors rule
dark_raptor
DinoSoul
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex - Page 2 Empty Thanks sir andrew

Post  DinoSoul Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:23 pm

I really don't know JPitalia in fact i only play Jpog last month.And i really create this skin i promise!
DinoSoul
DinoSoul
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex

Post  Andrew Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:04 pm

DinoSoul wrote:I really don't know JPitalia in fact i only play Jpog last month.And i really create this skin i promise!

We still need to check.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex

Post  Clonehunter Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Actually, I think DSouls skin is legitly his. Usualy with recolours, you can see things left behind, especially around the head. I couldnt really see anything which looked carried over.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Baryonyx Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Just have a look at the tail. They have the exact same tail AND markings.
Still need proof?
The black mark along the area around the arms is there. It's EXACTLY the same.
The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex - Page 2 Simjp2007012918495762hh2
If you still need a better look at the skin.
Baryonyx
Baryonyx
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:36 pm

Oooo, didnt look at the tale....

(And welcome to JM Smile )
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:18 pm

And the hint of blue is the same. (If that's what you meant, by on the spin with blue marks.

The only thing I see different is the name.... "Tirannosaurus"

Dinosoul name the skins and packs you ever downloaded.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:40 am

After looking at that tail I am sure this is T-joe's...I don't know why but it looks alot alike it.
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  ozraptor Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:44 am

great skin you have made there nice work Very Happy
ozraptor
ozraptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Jfrog Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:56 am

DS, lets keep our site clean.NO DOUBLE POSTING!!!!!!!!!
Jfrog
Jfrog
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalraptor Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:55 am

For my other proof if someone (other than me) have this T-joe skin and all you have to do it's look at the DDS or BMP at the T-joe skin and compare it with Dinosoul skin.
Royalraptor
Royalraptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex - Page 2 Empty Bla bla

Post  DinoSoul Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Well like i said before i even don't know JP italia and t-joe.And by the way you don't have any proof royal raptor that really i stole the file.Its true that we have same skin but mine is lighter,him is darker and also i got shocked when i also see his skin. geek
DinoSoul
DinoSoul
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Baryonyx Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:03 am

I downloaded T-Joe's skin here and compared it with "your" skin.
It all matches. Even the markings on the tail. It is IMPOSSIBLE that you made the skin yourself and have it look IDENTICAL to T-Joe's.
Shall i post a comparison?
By the way.. this is PROOF that you know who T-Joe is. He was the author of the skin that you ripped.
Baryonyx
Baryonyx
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalraptor Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:17 am

Lighter Suspect ...........ok i will check the skin again.
EDIT:
i was checking it and it's same totaly same no lighter color on your skin or a different Texture it's all same all same
Royalraptor
Royalraptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex - Page 2 Empty Royal raptor don't belive dinosoul.

Post  Tyrant King Rex Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:25 am

His true name is leo and i am his friend.He just stole the dark lady t-rex of t-joe.Don't even believe him that he didn't know t-joe and JP italia.He played JPOG last year!!!!! For my friend sake and for all of you!Banned Leo now!
Tyrant King Rex
Tyrant King Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex - Page 2 Empty ahhhh shit

Post  DinoSoul Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:27 am

Johndell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my im outta here im spotted!
DinoSoul
DinoSoul
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:33 am

^ Wtf? Well if you gotta go, I dont think anyone would care, especially since all you can give us are ripped sins
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalraptor Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:41 am

Huh what did i tell you DS you are a Stealer. and not just that you lie about someone creation. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Royalraptor
Royalraptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:10 am

Just as I expected he stole it.Oh, how nice to know you will leave, I could care less if it is someone stealing skins'.Anyway, as I said from the start this was a stolen skin I just wasn't sure which one.Now I think it is time to lock this topic.
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex - Page 2 Empty hahaha dinosoul

Post  Tyrant King Rex Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Leo is very angry to me hahahahaha he is now on modding genesis.although i think he will not steal skins again.
Tyrant King Rex
Tyrant King Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Only time will tell that...
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:16 pm

Yeah, I think I should leave you guys alone...

Nope, I'll lock this.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2