Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex

+7
Andrew
Royalraptor
procompsognathus101
Clonehunter
raptors rule
dark_raptor
DinoSoul
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex Empty The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex

Post  DinoSoul Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:11 am

Hi this is my 1st skin it supposed to resemble the buck male t-rex at the lost world Jurassic park
Heres the download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?djwmawjw1x2
The Image:The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex Trex_b13

The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex Trex_b13

https://i.servimg.com/u/f63/14/83/80/32/trex_b13.jpg

Last edited by DinoSoul on Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
DinoSoul
DinoSoul
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex Empty Re: The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex

Post  dark_raptor Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:19 am

This skin is excellent, i will give you 1+ rep Twisted Evil
dark_raptor
dark_raptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex Empty Re: The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex

Post  raptors rule Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:38 pm

First of all DR get rid of that sig it is way to large, second of all this looks like a edit of the FCM JP1 female rex, that is what I see.
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Looks good, but if its FCM like what rr said then... Well.... get permission for it or delete it. If its not FCM recolour//edit, well... It still looks pretty good Smile
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoSoul Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:10 pm

raptors rule wrote:First of all DR get rid of that sig it is way to large, second of all this looks like a edit of the FCM JP1 female rex, that is what I see.
No its not i make this with the default skin of the t-rex this is really hard i had to see the the male on lost world and play the video again ang again well thanks though
DinoSoul
DinoSoul
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex Empty This is not from Fcm

Post  DinoSoul Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:12 pm

Clonehunter wrote:Looks good, but if its FCM like what rr said then... Well.... get permission for it or delete it. If its not FCM recolour//edit, well... It still looks pretty good Smile
True its like at the FCM but i make this with the default lime green skin of rex.I had to again and again the lost world jurassic park to see what is the real skin of the male.Well i also see at FCM but i don't edit it.
DinoSoul
DinoSoul
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:11 pm

The bull rex was green not brown...
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  dark_raptor Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:36 pm

dont blame him, FCM skins and his skin are based in the same dinosaur so, they wont look very different Cool
dark_raptor
dark_raptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoSoul Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:33 pm

raptors rule wrote:The bull rex was green not brown...
I said the default skin of t-rex its lime green.
DinoSoul
DinoSoul
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:45 am

The lime green color is the one based on the bull rex that was killed by the spino in JPIII. Actually,I think you should have made this skin like your avatar because the rex in it IS the bull rex of The Lost World!
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex Empty FCM male skin

Post  DinoSoul Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:07 am

If i made the rex like in my avatar i will get banned cuz its the FCM male t-rex skin.I have to ask the permission of JPLegacy.
DinoSoul
DinoSoul
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:24 pm

I think he meant if you free hand did it.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Then couldn't you make it LOOK like a different skin? Like make it look like a lime and dark greenish color? Or am I just making wrong ideas again?
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex Empty Ehemmm

Post  DinoSoul Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:32 am

You can download many greenish skins of t-rex like the JP3 REX of fcm and the lime green bull rex of fcm.
DinoSoul
DinoSoul
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:59 am

Yes,I know that. Ummm,is it ok if you edit your download link please? Just put 3 or 4 spaces before the link so it would open? Thanks Smile
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:07 am

dark_raptor wrote:dont blame him, FCM skins and his skin are based in the same dinosaur so, they wont look very different Cool

You are wrong there look at the FCM skins and Movie Universe Pack, do they look the same?No.

Anyway, fine I will believe you DinoSoul, I was just making sure it wasn't a edit.
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:10 am

Well,they don't bear any resemblance anyway. Let's hope this is NOT an edit.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex Empty Tsk

Post  DinoSoul Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:16 pm

watch the lost world jurassic park again and see if still not resemblance.
DinoSoul
DinoSoul
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalraptor Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:38 am

Now what i see it's familiar to this
The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex 11
And it's not edited From FCM or Universe pack But it's from T-joe Dark lady trex skin and of course you steal it dont you Dinosoul . Evil or Very Mad
Royalraptor
Royalraptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:45 am

Its always hard to tell with an ingame pic. For me anyways, do you have the raw skin file?
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:48 pm

Well, It could be, so I will download it and compare them outgame.
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex Empty Royal raptor

Post  DinoSoul Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:32 am

I don't even know t-joe and how come our skin are similar! I made this 8 days.So don't tell me that i steal it.Well wheres your Proof?
DinoSoul
DinoSoul
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalraptor Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:46 am

Please someone put the dinosoul male trex skin ingame and compare it or Post a pic to here a ingame pic.
EDIT:
or maybe for my proof just search around on JPitalia or meet T-joe at jplegacy.
Royalraptor
Royalraptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

The Lost world:Jurassic park Buck male T-rex Empty AHHHH

Post  DinoSoul Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:34 am

Whats JPItalia?
DinoSoul
DinoSoul
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:29 am

One: Dinosoul please don't double post.

Two. Don't accuse someone until you have proof.

Three. It does look similar but we still have to look at T joes skin.

JPItalia is a site made from T joe who made the Isla nublar pack and Isla Sorna pack. It has all the dinosaurs. (Almost) And T joe made a skin like that, but it was the FEMALE skin that was blackish brown with a hint of blue on it. You can meet t joe at MG, and look there, but I can find a pic probably... I'll see what I can do.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum