Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World. The prehistoric chaos continues.

3 posters

Go down

The Lost World. The prehistoric chaos continues. Empty The Lost World. The prehistoric chaos continues.

Post  Andrew Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:17 pm

*tyrannosaurus rex*"Rooooaaarrr!"

Ian:"gasp!"

Sarah:"Ian ,whats wrong?"

Ian:"Nothing."

Sarah:"Oh really. Or are you trying to cover up another one of those jurassic park dreams again."

"Im not"

"Sure"

Appearently, she won this time, ian said to himself.

Ring Ring! Ring Ring!

"This is sarah speaking, can help you? Sure! Its for you."

Ian:"Hello?

"Ian , this is john hammond.Your probably wondering why I called you. Well it appears to be, isla sorna had quite an incident. . . ."

Ian: "What happened?!"

Well, nick is stranded there! I asked if he could go and shut down ingens fences. Appearently they are still on!

Ian: "So why are you calling me?"

John:"Im getting there. So he arrived at the island last week with a months years survival of food, in case emergencies. And fully loaded weapons all with 200 shells. But then. He got there last wee. And he still isnt back! It was only a 2 days worth!"

This sounds serious. Ill get there.*in background*"Im coming too!"from sarah*

I have a few people to help you.Illsend a picture and information to your computer.

Your first one is Alexandra williams.She is 26 years old, and she is an archologist. Shes been traveling wildlife foundations. You will find her useful.

Your next one is mike powers. He has been in the FBI for years. Heis 25. He is well trained and fully equiped.

Your next one is someone you know. Elie satler. You might have thought grant would be with her. But the thing is. . . He is already on the island. e was the first to deploy loking for nick. And you and sarah will be there too."

John. Your risking peoples lives AGAIN?!?!? I dont want Elie there either.Or mike and alexandra. Tell them to go home."

John:"You see, they are already at the port now. They literly want to do this. For nicks sake. Please help Ian."

Ian:"I told you! I am. Fine, they can come too then."

John:"Excellent! The plane is leaving at 4:00 tommorrow."

Ian:"You said there already there?"

John:"I had to lie to you somehow. Anyways, good luck Ian!"
*phone hanging up" Do doo do"

"Well sarah. This is it. AGAIN."

"Well. We need to get ready. Lets start now!"

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

The Lost World. The prehistoric chaos continues. Empty Re: The Lost World. The prehistoric chaos continues.

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:32 pm

Very Happy Very nice story. I like it. Will there be a continuation?
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

The Lost World. The prehistoric chaos continues. Empty Re: The Lost World. The prehistoric chaos continues.

Post  Andrew Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:34 pm

No, I made it for no reason ,and nothing happens. OF COURSE there will be. And I wont let this one down.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:39 pm

Cool I like it very good!!!! Very Happy Shocked Cool
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:23 pm

Weird smileys, anyways thanks for the post! New update soon.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:57 pm

Cool! when does it take place? Post TLW, during TLW or before TLW?

Last edited by Raging Raptor on Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:11 pm

After it. After JP3 too.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:42 am

I see. To avoid further criticism, I would suggest you make it more detailed and thought through.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:25 pm

Oh ok then.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down