Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World: City

2 posters

Go down

The Lost World: City Empty The Lost World: City

Post  Andrew Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:08 pm

Flashback of 12 years ago.

Ian was running with the baby T Rex, with Sarah behind him. Mr.Ludlow died.Sarah put the adult to sleep. And they swear for their lives they would never see another dinosaur, or go to that island.

Right now.

Ian and Sarah were just now getting out of the ocean. They swam half a mile. Grant and Nick swam the other way. Alex and the pilots died, mike died, the first pilot died. The birds were coming, Ian and Sarah gave up hope, until they saw they weren't birds, they were navy helicopters, shooting the giant prehistoric birds. Until they eliminated them all, they came up, this time fully armored, and finally saved. This has happened 3 times. 2 times failed, this had to work. They came around the island, and took Grant and Nick. They landed in San Fransisco and saw InGen trucks passing by.

Ian: I know they're up to something.

Sarah: Lets go check it out.

Ian and Sarah and Grant were following them. Nick was at home. The cars slowly drove down the road. One man started screaming. The other jumped out of the car, but something dragged it back in. Not a human. A animal. A...Dinosaur.

Grant: They're bringing them here now, again! First Isla Nublar, Isla sorna, with San Deigo with it. Now here!

Ian: Why would they put a raptor in a car?

Sarah: Maybe it wasn't suppose to, but got in there itself.

As the raptor was about to jump through the door, Grant and Ian and Sarah both pushed the door closed and Ran. The raptor just knocked the window shield and chased after them. They ran, as a building started to collapsed down, and a Tyrannosaurus Rex fell through, with a another T Rex on it, roaring in victory. Then saw them, as they ran. Ian tripped as he saw the raptor, then looked at the Rex. They both charged, and they dodged. The Rex grabbed the Raptor, and brought him down the road. Right as when they couldn't see the Rex, it started running back, and fell. A Cantosaurus knocked it down, the Rex tried to get up, but it knocked it down again, and bite at its side. They group was sprinting down the road, with the Carntosaurus after them now.

The group went into a small space between two buildings.The Carntosaurus couldn't fit. It left. Everyone gasped for air, as they heard screams, and cars screeching, and dinosaurs roaring.Grant turned around and saw the Carntosaurus behind them, Grant yelled, and ran, then Ian and Sarah looked then ran too. All they every do is run.They ran all the way to the beach and lost the dinosaur. One group was standing at the beach. They were all frightened, and Sarah started to walk over their, until a Pleisosaur jumped half way on the beach, grabbing two people in its mouth. Sarah Ran back, and went back up the hill.They were just watching the sunset........Of doom. Everyone is dying. And nobody can do anything.As Ian was thinking more about his, a car came flying over, crushing Nick. Everyone tried to help, but a Baryonyx came up and roared.Right past Grant, a Pleisosaur came out and grabbed The Baryonyx. The Baryonyx was much smaller than it, but it can fight, it kicked it in its mouth. The pleisosaur was bleeding, but grabbed the baryonyx whole and dragged it in the sea. They forgot which way they were from all the dodging to find Nick. They just walked away, sadly, they have no idea there evacuating the city, and they are the only people left in the whole city. All the buildings and lights shut off. They all panicked.

Grant: I should have known it! They evacuated the city! We're stuck until we found a way out...

Sarah: Lets take this car, it still has keys.

Ian drove, Sarah was in the passenger seat, and grant in the back. They started running, but this time, with a Ptereasaur behind them. It kept hitting the car.

Ian: Its going to knock us over!

The roof glass broke, and shattered. The beak of the giant bird peaked in and grabbed Grant, then flew away. Ian was to bothered looking at Grant, he forgot to drive, and ran into a ditch. Sarah was gasping for breath, but then a velociraptor came up, and opened up the door, and dragged her away. Ian kept yelling, he was stuck on his seat belt, he couldn't hep them. Then the car tipped and grant fell out, and there stands a Tyrannosaurus. It bent down and bit right at Ian, and ate him.
Ian: GASP!

Sarah: You really need to take some pills, these Jurassic Park dreams are really making you crazy.

The phone rang.

Sarah: Hello? Oh okay, Ian, its for you!

Ian: Wait what? This just, but-

Sarah: Just take the phone out of my hand.

Ian got it and said"Hello?"

"Ian! This is John Hammond, there is trouble at Isla Sorna!

Ian: But I was just there, and I thought I-

Hammond: That was 12 years ago. I thought I was old and losing memory! *laughs* Well it seems that Nick was going to turn off InGens fences and supplies, but he hasn't been back! Grants already there. I have a few people to help if you like.

Ian: NO! NO NO NO NO! I will not go there! NEVER!

He hung up the phone.

Sarah: Here are some pills, take them........

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

The Lost World: City Empty Re: The Lost World: City

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:35 pm

"Here are some pills. Take them."
I lol'd so hard.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:42 pm

Yeah lol. I may start another. I just love making stories, and writing. Not poetry, but story making, mostly fiction. And it will be one that ISN'T a dream like this one.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:55 pm

Good. I quite enjoy your stories; and a committed series sounds kick arse.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:47 am

The worst one to me was pack. I didn't take time on it, and some stuff didn't make since.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down