Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World: Pack

5 posters

Go down

The Lost World: Pack Empty The Lost World: Pack

Post  Andrew Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:43 am

Okay guys, I know I just made one, and your probably like "UGH shut up its enough!" But I just wanted to make one on a special day, so why not thanks giving? Anyways here is how it went when sarah screamed. . . .

Ian and Alex started running, looking every tree, everywhere, but they couldn't fine any of them.

Ian :Sarah! Mike!

Alex: Where are you!?

They heard something behind them rustling in the bushes.

Ian :Sarah?

Then a Prcomthgnus jumped out and snarled. Alex aimed her gun.

Alex: It's just a little dinosaur. He cant hur---

Then a whole pack of compys started pouncing on alex. Ian helped by kicking and grabbing them off. They went back to the beach.

Ian :You ok?

Alex: Yes. We have to find the others and nick fast.

Tampered feet ran past Ian and Alex. Curious, they turned around fast and saw nothing. It went the other way this time.Alex got her gun ready, Ian found a metal bar on the ground, and they both got ready. Then a pack of some dinosaurs came out. It wasn't a Velociraptor. It was a pack of Deinosuchus. They walked slowly towards the humans. Alex aimed her gun and shot two. They all charged, and Ian whacked 3 on the ground, and stabbed them. Alex shot 3 more. There were 2 more, but they were behind Alex and Ian, but they didn't know, one pounced on Ian, and one pounced on Alex. Alex threw her gun by a mistake, Ian whacked one on his back with the bar, with it scattering off. Alex was still fighting it, then Ian whacked it two, but this one was the leader, and it wanted to fight back. Ian hit it again, but it pounced on Ian knocking him down. The face of the dinosaur was inches away from his, and Ian struggled, trying to keep the snapping mouth away, Ian let go, and it lowered down, and fell over. Then Ian looked up seeing Alex still having the gun set on the dinosaur. And they got out of there quickly.The found make a hour later. Dead. Skin picked like chicken. But they found sarah at a river, crawling ,they were 50 yards away from her. They started to run, but then they saw a baronyx running to sarah as well. They got there first, and they picked her up and started running.The baronyx grabbed alex, and dragged her. She screamed and screamed. But then someone shot the baryonyx. It was the co pilot. We forgot all about him. He held a machine gun in his hand, and he said. "Follow me to the plane, I found nick." We started going ,and we saw a rex attacking the plane, with nick in it. The pilot and alex aimed her gun, and they both shot. The rex fell down the beach. then Ian remembered someone. Grant. They left grant behind. Grant and alex found Ian, and they didnt seem him since. Right when Ian was thinking. The other rex came up, knocking over alex and the co pilot.The rex snatched the co pilot, and threw him to the bay behind the rex. The bay rex started eating. The rex was going to the group now. Then A helicopter came out, and scared the rex and the baby away. It landed, and grant and a pilot walked out.

Ian :Grant where did you go?

Grant: I found my way to a radio station when we were searching for sarah, I got to curious to even tell you guys and left off, and called.

Nick walked out of the plane safe, and they all went to the chopper. They did what they did, they had a few fatalities, and we will miss them, and the chopper left into the sunset on there way home.... Until a Pteranadon comes out flying right to the plane... A few minutes later....

CRASH!!!

Everyone screaming: Oh my gosh run hurry, Ahh!"

One more story to come out.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

The Lost World: Pack Empty Re: The Lost World: Pack

Post  raptors rule Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:14 am

Great!There were a few spelling mistakes like you said bay instead a baby. Razz
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:32 pm

LOL. Okay, Im gonna wait a few weeks, maybe a months, I was rushing to much to make stories.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:36 am

i love The Lost World:JP
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:45 am

Thats a nice story! Where did you get the Deinosuchus idea from?I remember seeing one which I had to shoot when I played The Lost World arcade game.Is that where you got the idea?
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:29 am

[color=blue]No, this was created long ago, about a month ago. But it was inspired from my greatest power. My mind. You see, I like to make stories, this isn't even a good one. I write stories in my journals in my house. These stories, just happen to shot up to my membrane, and I'll write it down. I'm done writing JP scripts though. I'm going to start a new one later, or sooner.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:36 am

That's great! You're a very good story writer.I think you can do it.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:43 am

Thank you for the support, I'm writing another story, but who I think stories you should read are Raging Raptors.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:40 pm

I've re-read that beginning article about 3 times now..any updates???
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:01 am

Which one? Pack or the new one?

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:28 am

I haven't seen any new ones here.I'm not even sure you're gonna make a new one.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum