Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE JURASSIC PARK:OPERATION GENESIS TUNNEL.

+18
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Gopher
KillerRaptor
Spino_man
Dino Man155 alt
djawstin
gigazillarex_09
Nick3069
Nova
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Spinosaurus hunter
homer
JPOG Nerd 01
Raging Raptor
Carno50
Titaniumsaurus-rex
Allosaurus571
thegrimmshow
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

THE JURASSIC PARK:OPERATION GENESIS TUNNEL. - Page 2 Empty Re: THE JURASSIC PARK:OPERATION GENESIS TUNNEL.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Raging Raptor wrote:
djawstin wrote:Hi, sorry for revive this post but I have a problem with this mod: When I put the tunnel in the park, the number of visitors reaches the maximum and no more arrivals are expected (in the welcome center). When I remove the tunnel, all back to normal. I tried to fix it myself but is quite complicated, i think the problem is in the main.gui file, i dont know... in MG Forum i read that someone had the same problem, but they couldnt find a solution.
this mod really likes me, but with this little bug things get complicated...
Sorry for my english..
It's all good. You actually speak better english than actual USA/British members here.

I have an excuse...I'm black...

Back to top Go down

THE JURASSIC PARK:OPERATION GENESIS TUNNEL. - Page 2 Empty Re: THE JURASSIC PARK:OPERATION GENESIS TUNNEL.

Post  Dino Man155 alt Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:50 pm

pics?and om its done!!!!i saw the in prodution topic when i signed up!
Dino Man155 alt
Dino Man155 alt
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:03 am

djawstin wrote:Hi, sorry for revive this post but I have a problem with this mod: When I put the tunnel in the park, the number of visitors reaches the maximum and no more arrivals are expected (in the welcome center). When I remove the tunnel, all back to normal. I tried to fix it myself but is quite complicated, i think the problem is in the main.gui file, i dont know... in MG Forum i read that someone had the same problem, but they couldnt find a solution.
this mod really likes me, but with this little bug things get complicated...
Sorry for my english..

well, there's no problem to this djawstin. the reason why your welcome center doesn't receive any more visitors is because you already reached the maximum allowable visitors for your park. for example. when your park has a maximum of 250 visitors. when that number is reached. your welcome center would stop receiving new visitors automatically. i don't think this problem of yours has to do with the mod. but if it does i am glad to help. you could always change the maximum visitors you could have in your park. just go to your constant.ini>open it>search for this lines:
Code:

ParkMinPopulationCap =  25;
 ParkMaxPopulationCap =  50;
change the ParkMaxPopulationCap = (to any value you desire);

--hoping that this helped you. god bless and good luck. Smile
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spino_man Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:23 am

I don't want to be mean but there is a glitch. When you build an Viewing dome it doesn't let you see your preformince (ex. i build a Viewing dome for some Veloceraptors i cant see if its a Terror Dome and the score)

Spino_man
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  KillerRaptor Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:37 pm

Now I can make a herbivore section on one side of the island and a carnivore section on the other! cheers
KillerRaptor
KillerRaptor
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  KillerRaptor Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:36 pm

Problem! I cant build trash cans and bench's or fountains! What do I do. scratch
KillerRaptor
KillerRaptor
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:20 pm

KillerRaptor, please do not double post.

For a plausible solution to your problem, let's start with the obvious: do you have enough money to buy trash bins, benches, and fountains? Rolling Eyes
I haven't played JPOG in [I believe 2 years now?] quite some time; I just seem to remember that you needed to unlock them or something. Also, no idea if this helps you, but are you playing on Site B? You cannot build park amenities, paths, etc. when in Site B.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:43 pm

May the NCM use this? Credit is yours.
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Eater Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:44 pm

THE DINOSAUR MAN wrote:May the NCM use this? Credit is yours.

It's been ages to see you man!.

Dream Eater
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  primalpr3dator Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:18 pm

awesom mod! Very Happy
primalpr3dator
primalpr3dator
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

THE JURASSIC PARK:OPERATION GENESIS TUNNEL. - Page 2 Empty cant download

Post  shingouki Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:34 pm

is the the link broken or why has the file no bytes?

shingouki
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanus Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:38 am

Ehh, can you please re-upload it? It says it's removed.

Evanus
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2