Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE JURASSIC PARK:OPERATION GENESIS TUNNEL.

+18
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Gopher
KillerRaptor
Spino_man
Dino Man155 alt
djawstin
gigazillarex_09
Nick3069
Nova
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Spinosaurus hunter
homer
JPOG Nerd 01
Raging Raptor
Carno50
Titaniumsaurus-rex
Allosaurus571
thegrimmshow
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THE JURASSIC PARK:OPERATION GENESIS TUNNEL. Empty THE JURASSIC PARK:OPERATION GENESIS TUNNEL.

Post  thegrimmshow Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:18 am

JURASSIC PARK:OPERATION GENESIS TUNNEL MOD

Ladies and Gentlemen. The time that you have been waiting for is now. Can't wait to tell you that The terminators are going to dominate us. ehem. Sorry my bad. Very Happy

The JPOG tunnel is now released for all of you.We shall celebrate this day. [06-01-09] cheers

download here Arrow :THE JPOG TUNNEL:

=====================================================================================
*Notice:
If any errors occur due to this mod. Contact me and Describe everything that happened so i can take action to that certain part only. [To avoid twists ad turns.]
=====================================================================================
*please read the :README:*

Have fun guys. Very Happy Thank you and more power. Wooooo-Hooooozz!

BTW:all credits shall be thrown at me. Very Happy waddya think?

Last edited by thegrimmshow on Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

THE JURASSIC PARK:OPERATION GENESIS TUNNEL. Empty Re: THE JURASSIC PARK:OPERATION GENESIS TUNNEL.

Post  Allosaurus571 Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:03 am

FINALLY! I've been waiting for this.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

THE JURASSIC PARK:OPERATION GENESIS TUNNEL. Empty Re: THE JURASSIC PARK:OPERATION GENESIS TUNNEL.

Post  thegrimmshow Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:04 am

yea. but still in it's own normal boring skin. but still working fine. Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:24 am

Thanks TGS!Its finally here!

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:48 am

again. You're very welcome. Very Happy you're the second one to be able to use it.
Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Titaniumsaurus-rex Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:55 am

TGS you rock the tunnel man also means your very good
Titaniumsaurus-rex
Titaniumsaurus-rex
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Carno50 Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Can you post pics so I know what exactly it is.
Carno50
Carno50
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:16 pm

He had it in the MOD junkyard

he has a video there too. Its where your Visitor goes into the entrance of the veiwing Dome, when they walk through, they come out of another one Its so cool

THANK YOU TGS!! on my site, im going to put todays date as a day to celebrate cheers

this is one of the coolest mods ive seen in a long time
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:49 am

thanks for explaining it on my behalf raging raptor. Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:57 pm

yupp Very Happy i was exited!

P>S i havnt seen any problems SO FAR with your mod. Thanks so much again!
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:30 am

awe.crap.i really knew it wasn't going to be a hit. Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:27 pm

Cool! I've been waiting for this!
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  homer Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:52 pm

why did my game crash?and why do mods that have to do with making new buildings or dinos always make my game crash? Mad Mad Mad

homer
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus hunter Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:12 am

Awesome mod! Now I won't need to built roads to connenct far away things. Thanks!
Spinosaurus hunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithDinosaursMan Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:49 am

What do this Tunnel?
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:38 am

you can build this to connect two separate parks. Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:38 pm

Phew I thought the game was gonna crash I just crossed my fingers. Very Happy Wow great mod now i can make two parks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:24 pm

Raptors rule posted in on moding gensis
http://modgenesis.hostingdelivered.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=49&t=5007

is that allwoed?
Nova
Nova
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick3069 Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Wow! I'm impressed! I thought this would have been a one-way tunnel, but no, it works both ways. Great mod! Very useful!

There are a few problems with it though:
- The price is marked as 14$ and can't be changed. (the .inx file actually says the price is 50$ HUH???? )
- The duration bar does nothing but can still be moved around
- The building shouldn't be in the attraction menu, it should be in the path menu
- There is a name and view option in the dialog window (but those can't be changed)

I've made it so the price is like the washroom; 0$ by default, but can be raised to 10$. I've placed it in the proper build menu and I've changed it so the duration bar is always at the far left and can't be moved.

To do this change the Component[0] section of hvdometunnel.inx to this:
Code:
    Component[0] {
        Type=AVisViewingComponent;
      PerceptionRange=0;
        MinVisitorFee=0;
        MaxVisitorFee=10;
        InitialVisitorFee=0;
      ExpectedVisitorFee=10;
        VisitorFeeStep=1;
      Quality = 1;
        Capacity=20;
      BaseDuration=0;
      RangeDuration=0;
      NamedAttraction=0;   
    }
and the Dialog section to this:
Code:
Dialog {
   Field[Status] {
      type = ADialogCycleField;
   }
   Field[PerUseFee] {
      format = $FieldFormat_Money;
   }
   Field[JumpToLinkedBuilding] {
      type = ADialogCommandField;
   }
   Field[Duration] {
      type = ADialogSliderField;
      minval = 0.0;
      maxval = 0.0;
      step = 0.0;
   }
}

If you don't know how to place the building in the path menu, then you're a real noob at modding genesis.

If you're going to patch your mod with these codes, please give me credit for it. Thank you!

Nova wrote:Raptors rule posted in on moding gensis

is that allwoed?
On MG no, but I don't think he's going to complain for free advertizement. If people find out about this mod and come here, then that's good. That's how I found out about this mod and why I signed up here.
Nick3069
Nick3069
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:05 pm

wow dude thanks for signing up here!! and thanks for that mod ill put it in, (i already found that out, but i have to put the game back onto my PC, since it crashed recently)
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:07 pm

Oh thank god I thought you guys were mad at me I was scared to go in the fourm becauase me think I get banned phew that was close!

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:02 am

Nick3069 wrote:Wow! I'm impressed! I thought this would have been a one-way tunnel, but no, it works both ways. Great mod! Very useful!

There are a few problems with it though:
- The price is marked as 14$ and can't be changed. (the .inx file actually says the price is 50$ HUH???? )
- The duration bar does nothing but can still be moved around
- The building shouldn't be in the attraction menu, it should be in the path menu
- There is a name and view option in the dialog window (but those can't be changed)

I've made it so the price is like the washroom; 0$ by default, but can be raised to 10$. I've placed it in the proper build menu and I've changed it so the duration bar is always at the far left and can't be moved.

To do this change the Component[0] section of hvdometunnel.inx to this:
Code:
    Component[0] {
        Type=AVisViewingComponent;
      PerceptionRange=0;
        MinVisitorFee=0;
        MaxVisitorFee=10;
        InitialVisitorFee=0;
      ExpectedVisitorFee=10;
        VisitorFeeStep=1;
      Quality = 1;
        Capacity=20;
      BaseDuration=0;
      RangeDuration=0;
      NamedAttraction=0;   
    }
and the Dialog section to this:
Code:
Dialog {
   Field[Status] {
   }
   Field[PerUseFee] {
      format = $FieldFormat_Money;
   }
   Field[JumpToLinkedBuilding] {
      type = ADialogCommandField;
   }
   Field[Duration] {
      type = ADialogSliderField;
      minval = 0.0;
      maxval = 0.0;
      step = 0.0;
   }
}

If you don't know how to place the building in the path menu, then you're a real noob at modding genesis.

If you're going to patch your mod with these codes, please give me credit for it. Thank you!

Nova wrote:Raptors rule posted in on moding gensis

is that allwoed?
On MG no, but I don't think he's going to complain for free advertizement. If people find out about this mod and come here, then that's good. That's how I found out about this mod and why I signed up here.

thanks for the assistance nick. I appreciate it alot. I forgot to put it in the paths menu. Because I was a bit tired after making the mod to work. :]
BTW. you can patch yourself nick. I'm quite busy for now.So i don't have time to do it. You have my permission in doing it. :]
Thanks again. :]
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  gigazillarex_09 Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:36 pm

oh no it makes the game crash affraid pano to Question
gigazillarex_09
gigazillarex_09
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  djawstin Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:52 am

Hi, sorry for revive this post but I have a problem with this mod: When I put the tunnel in the park, the number of visitors reaches the maximum and no more arrivals are expected (in the welcome center). When I remove the tunnel, all back to normal. I tried to fix it myself but is quite complicated, i think the problem is in the main.gui file, i dont know... in MG Forum i read that someone had the same problem, but they couldnt find a solution.
this mod really likes me, but with this little bug things get complicated...
Sorry for my english..
djawstin
djawstin
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:48 pm

djawstin wrote:Hi, sorry for revive this post but I have a problem with this mod: When I put the tunnel in the park, the number of visitors reaches the maximum and no more arrivals are expected (in the welcome center). When I remove the tunnel, all back to normal. I tried to fix it myself but is quite complicated, i think the problem is in the main.gui file, i dont know... in MG Forum i read that someone had the same problem, but they couldnt find a solution.
this mod really likes me, but with this little bug things get complicated...
Sorry for my english..
It's all good. You actually speak better english than actual USA/British members here.

I think that the main.gui file wouldn't be the problem, this is something as simple as the .constant file, or as complicated as an FSM error. Either way, I'd suggest waiting until you reach your maximum capacity, and put the tunnel in. As far as fixing it, you should compare the unmodded main/constant files, and then compare them to the main/constant files AFTER the mod, and see what the changes are. The creator is not active anymore, so asking him is out of the question
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next