Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jurassic Park Operation Genesis 2 - WE NEED HELP!!!

5 posters

Go down

Jurassic Park Operation Genesis 2 - WE NEED HELP!!! Empty Jurassic Park Operation Genesis 2 - WE NEED HELP!!!

Post  RaptorSpinoRex78264 Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:46 pm

Me, CarnivoreFightClub and RaptorSpinoRex1 are trying to make a JPOG 2 but CarnivoreFightClub needs lisences to make one. Anyone who is willing to try and help can, just ask CarnivoreFightClub on Youtube. I am the logo designer and drawing artist, im not sure what CFC or RSR1 are but just try to help PLEASE!!! BTW, you can look at the video about JPOG 2 on YouTube it's called Jurassic Park Operation Genesis 2- WE NEED HELP!!! He has another video of a T-Rex VS Spino Battle with Rex WINS!!! Oh, and if it says it's in Mods, i need it in other JPOG Stuff, K?

Last edited by RaptorSpinoRex78264 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Topics Messup)
RaptorSpinoRex78264
RaptorSpinoRex78264
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Park Operation Genesis 2 - WE NEED HELP!!! Empty Re: Jurassic Park Operation Genesis 2 - WE NEED HELP!!!

Post  Gopher Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:29 pm

I moved it.

Hasn't some group already attempted a JPOG 2? And they failed....it seemed promising.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Park Operation Genesis 2 - WE NEED HELP!!! Empty Re:Jurassic Park Operation Genesis 2-WE NEED HELP!!!

Post  RaptorSpinoRex78264 Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Thanks for moving it and i dont know anyone who tryed to make a JPOG 2 besides us right now scratch ....Do you know the name of the people who tried to?
RaptorSpinoRex78264
RaptorSpinoRex78264
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Park Operation Genesis 2 - WE NEED HELP!!! Empty Re: Jurassic Park Operation Genesis 2 - WE NEED HELP!!!

Post  Gopher Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:22 pm

I believe it was directed by Sgt. Angel from MG.

https://jurassicmods.darkbb.com/t1354-jpog-2-coming?highlight=jpog+2

I joined to test for beta, but they closed the project. Anyhooo, good luck with your attempt.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Park Operation Genesis 2 - WE NEED HELP!!! Empty Re:

Post  RaptorSpinoRex78264 Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:12 am

Thanks! Anyway, i gotta go to school. See ya when i get back! HASTA LA VISTA~!
RaptorSpinoRex78264
RaptorSpinoRex78264
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  ewantu2 Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:40 pm

I hope you do make it as much i as like the first one it is starting to get old....
ewantu2
ewantu2
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:35 pm

This thread is months old. I'm sure the project has failed, or a pack of coyotes has eaten the project leader's copy of the game.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MeGusta Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:56 pm

Link to video? Maybe an update on how it's going?
MeGusta
MeGusta
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  vampireking__26 Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Um... hello? if anyone is here I would like to talk to who ever is in charage I have a few ideas about the game...

vampireking__26
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down