Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAN THE DINOSAURS COME BACK?

+22
Raptor
mafiafran
spino77
Andrew
Dino Man155 alt
Tyrannt X
nanotyrannus
reptilecrazy12
cunfuzzed
Clonehunter
jackmills98
xNXR II ViTaLz
Spinosaurus hunter
Titaniumsaurus-rex
Raptor X
Raging Raptor
Nova
thegrimmshow
Carno50
godzillaman
Allosaurus571
Spinodon
26 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

CAN THE DINOSAURS COME BACK? - Page 4 Empty Re: CAN THE DINOSAURS COME BACK?

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:15 pm

Dino Man155 alt wrote:Coyotefang,you need to open your mind to the world,conspiracies and other things are true.
the amazon can support a few spices of small dinosaurs,but large ones like T-Rex and sauropods cant live there,they would die too fast because the vegetation there is very toxic,they eat too much of it and they would be spotted by people from the air,maybe things like giant bugs,raptors and some small herbivores lived,its possible,all they need is a sealed spot 1 mile under ground so they wouldn't be cooked or crushed by rocks.

also,im not an idiot. so just shut up or i will SHUT UP!!!!! YOU!!!!
Non avian dinosaurs are all dead
The reptilian dinosaurs are all, dead, there is not enough oxygen for naturally large bugs.
Open minded does not mean gullible. Small dinosaurs would have evolved. Avian dinosaurs are just birds with hands and sometimes teeth, birds are still dinosaurs. You idiot I am open minded to cryptids such as thylacines, but not gullible to believe that dinosaursls can not only go down on mile, but also survive a meteor impact with just that. The meteor didnt just instantly kill them all with the explosion, but made the earth nearly uninhabitable. They are are birds now, but birds are all dinosaurs, there are no hidden dinosaurs that arent birds.
And you listed earlier, a sauropod, two theropods, a stegosaur, and a f-cking glowing pterosaur.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Man155 alt Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:26 pm

im not gullible,and they can live!,they recently found a mutated BrontoScoripo,
CAN THE DINOSAURS COME BACK? - Page 4 Vida-antes-de-los-dinosaurios-03,an ancient species of semi-aquatic scorpion in Mexico when looking for uranium,they killed it though......stupid Mexicans,and Coyotefang!(not racist,just mad)(look at my avatar,your the black stick person getting annihilated,im the other.)
Dino Man155 alt
Dino Man155 alt
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Dino Man155 alt wrote:im not gullible,and they can live!,they recently found a mutated BrontoScoripo,
CAN THE DINOSAURS COME BACK? - Page 4 Vida-antes-de-los-dinosaurios-03,an ancient species of semi-aquatic scorpion in Mexico when looking for uranium,they killed it though......stupid Mexicans,and Coyotefang!(not racist,just mad)(look at my avatar,your the black stick person getting annihilated,im the other.)
Are you calling me stupid, and of course aquatic/semi aquatic arthropods can exist, crabs,lobsters ect. and how do you that dinosaurs survived? I said naturally large bugs. Do you honestly believe in those dinosaurs before?
Again
you stated the possibility of
a sauropod, two theropods, a stegosaur, and a f-cking glowing pterosaur.
GULLIBLE

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:49 pm

Guess what dinoman your the white one that goes to the eletric chair then... Very Happy

And dinoman, your saying a scorpion.......is a dinosaur? Okay. I totally believe you, did you know giraffes were brachiosaurus's ?

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Man155 alt Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:20 pm

......forget this,your all a bunch of lie eating idiots
Dino Man155 alt
Dino Man155 alt
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:46 pm

Dino Man155 alt wrote:......forget this,your all a bunch of lie eating idiots
Says the guy...who believes...in a f-cking glowing pterosaur.
Think about what we say rather than putting up posts that dont help your debate. Lie eating? We are sayng whyy something doesnt exist, not spreading those cryptid lies that even the origional liars stat that they are lies.
Kasai rex=picture of a gecko on a rock
Mokely-mbembe,mbielu,burronjor=horribly misinterprated
Kongamoto=A GLOWING PTERANODON
Thylacine: possible
Bunyip/diprotodon:possible
we beelieve in cryptids that arent obvious sh!t.

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:10 pm

Coyotefang wrote:
Think about what we say rather than putting up posts that dont help your debate. Lie eating? We are sayng whyy something doesnt exist, not spreading those cryptid lies that even the origional liars stat that they are lies.
We lost our thylacines even though people report seeing them in tassie. The diprotodon could be true cause people up in a place called lancefield and the outback of victoria who have a large amount of water hear sounds like bellows and roars(my BF has a place up there where you hear bellows... creepy)
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:13 pm

spino77 wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:
We lost our thylacines even though people report seeing them in tassie. The diprotodon could be true cause people up in a place called lancefield and the outback of victoria who have a large amount of water hear sounds like bellows and roars(my BF has a place up there where you hear bellows... creepy)
So they are gone? Well then, f-ck monsterquest. Smile But dipros ftw
I think dipro is possible
Thyla...Im on the fence.

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Coyotefang wrote:So they are gone? Well then, f-ck monsterquest. Smile
No, it's still possible that they might be there. Even in mainland Australia (despite over competition from Dingos). The habitat hasn't changed much since they went extinct, and that's what's important.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Man155 alt Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:43 pm

just watch Primeval,it will make sense in about 10 episodes
Dino Man155 alt
Dino Man155 alt
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Dino Man155 alt wrote:just watch Primeval,it will make sense in about 10 episodes

You're one of those people who believes everything they see/read, aren't you?

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:03 pm

*Reads book that says a giraffe is a brontosaurus, but smaller.*

Oh wow I totally agree....

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:53 pm

Dino Man155 alt wrote:im not gullible,and they can live!,they recently found a mutated BrontoScoripo,
aand btw, I am black. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  mafiafran Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:12 am

I really doubt it, using DNA anyway.

Which Gold Coins Are the Best
Hard Money Lenders

mafiafran
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:25 am

cunfuzzed wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:So they are gone? Well then, f-ck monsterquest. Smile
No, it's still possible that they might be there. Even in mainland Australia (despite over competition from Dingos). The habitat hasn't changed much since they went extinct, and that's what's important.
The 2 species of mainland thylacine are gone. They were shot, poisoned, hunted and outcompeted by feral dogs. Pretty much the dogs came with desieses and the thylacines were F****D.
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:59 pm

spino77 wrote:The 2 species of mainland thylacine are gone. They were shot, poisoned, hunted and outcompeted by feral dogs. Pretty much the dogs came with desieses and the thylacines were F****D.
The area of mainland Australia is 2,941,299 miles squared. Even if you discount the heavily populated areas, that's still damn big. The minimum number of individuals required for a species to survive (and maintain genetic diversity) is +/- 250 individuals. You could easily hide a population of thousands on a landmass that side, and with as low a population density as you guys have, and have them not be found.

This is also one of the reasons the Sasquatch is mildly possible.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:28 pm

If they actually did find some way to do that. There would no way those dinosaurs, be exactly like the ones that were here thousands of years ago. (yes Thousands.)
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:36 pm

Raptor wrote:If they actually did find some way to do that. There would no way those dinosaurs, be exactly like the ones that were here thousands of years ago. (yes Thousands.)
Well, you got one part right. I suppose that's something of an improvement...

But it was the part about the dinosaurs, not about the thousands of years.

The thing I find kind of funny is that everyone here seems to think that all you'd have to do is clone it. But that's really only half the battle. I'm betting that keeping it alive would be just as hard as cloning it.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:16 am

cunfuzzed wrote:
spino77 wrote:The 2 species of mainland thylacine are gone. They were shot, poisoned, hunted and outcompeted by feral dogs. Pretty much the dogs came with desieses and the thylacines were F****D.
The area of mainland Australia is 2,941,299 miles squared. Even if you discount the heavily populated areas, that's still damn big. The minimum number of individuals required for a species to survive (and maintain genetic diversity) is +/- 250 individuals. You could easily hide a population of thousands on a landmass that side, and with as low a population density as you guys have, and have them not be found.

This is also one of the reasons the Sasquatch is mildly possible.
The thylacine lived in mainly sparse forest, and those massive areas of australia are all salt lakes and desert.
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:01 pm

spino77 wrote:
The thylacine lived in mainly sparse forest, and those massive areas of australia are all salt lakes and desert.
So what? Just because an animal lives in one environment doesn't mean it can't adapt to another one.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:15 pm

We Got Dinosaurs in you Back Grandon that is Walking right Now! and some of them in Tree's Guess BIRDS!
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:57 pm

What about the ecosystem? What if some plants would be harmful for the dinosaurs if you were to bring it back?

You can't just find a palce and plant all of the plants that were they're back then, because what about migration, andsuch stuff, it's going to experience new plants, and were would it fit in?Are we going to put it on an island? Make it a theme park? Call it Lisla Nublark? It just has nowhere to fit in.

It would still probably even be impossible, and jack yes look in your front yard, there's gonna be a bird. So thrilling....

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Andrew wrote:What about the ecosystem? What if some plants would be harmful for the dinosaurs if you were to bring it back?

You can't just find a palce and plant all of the plants that were they're back then, because what about migration, andsuch stuff, it's going to experience new plants, and were would it fit in?Are we going to put it on an island? Make it a theme park? Call it Lisla Nublark? It just has nowhere to fit in.

It would still probably even be impossible, and jack yes look in your front yard, there's gonna be a bird. So thrilling....
Neutral Jack has his point, bhirds are still dinosaurs. The dinosaurs can't even live in todays air conitions either, the genetecly enhanced bird thing is awsome, but I don't even think a living dinosaur is worth the money, seeing one is amazing, but if it has to be a mutant emu I'll pass...

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:19 pm

I know, I never said dinosaurs aren't birds. I was just talking about how he was like "YEAH GO LOOK AND HUNTING FOR DINOSAURS, THEY LIVE ON YOUR TREES"

So I joked about it..

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:16 pm

cunfuzzed wrote:
Raptor wrote:If they actually did find some way to do that. There would no way those dinosaurs, be exactly like the ones that were here thousands of years ago. (yes Thousands.)
Well, you got one part right. I suppose that's something of an improvement...

But it was the part about the dinosaurs, not about the thousands of years.

The thing I find kind of funny is that everyone here seems to think that all you'd have to do is clone it. But that's really only half the battle. I'm betting that keeping it alive would be just as hard as cloning it.
\
Yes, Keeping it alive, would be one even more difficult-er job. If you feed it something the body system is not able to process or digest, or maybe even an "allergic" reaction, just because you looked at what the Dinosaurs back then used to eat, and thought that these cloned animals could eat that too.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next