Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAN THE DINOSAURS COME BACK?

+22
Raptor
mafiafran
spino77
Andrew
Dino Man155 alt
Tyrannt X
nanotyrannus
reptilecrazy12
cunfuzzed
Clonehunter
jackmills98
xNXR II ViTaLz
Spinosaurus hunter
Titaniumsaurus-rex
Raptor X
Raging Raptor
Nova
thegrimmshow
Carno50
godzillaman
Allosaurus571
Spinodon
26 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

CAN THE DINOSAURS COME BACK? - Page 3 Empty Re: CAN THE DINOSAURS COME BACK?

Post  Raptor X Sun May 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Raging Raptor wrote:I saw this show on discovery channel where, scientists put genes into a Ostrich egg to give it teeth, give it a long tale, give it clawed hands, Gave it some rough, leathery skin, and they conducted this on a Ostrich,(BIG) so if it learns to hunt and use its newly aquired teeth and claws, we pretty much have a prototype for a Raptor!!!!

(the coolest thing ive seen on Discovery Channel in a long time)

I saw that too!
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Titaniumsaurus-rex Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:14 am

if allo was the creater for dinos i think he will make allosaurus 1st

if it was me i make t-rex 1st Off-Topic, dude! HASTA LA VISTA~!
Titaniumsaurus-rex
Titaniumsaurus-rex
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:06 pm

Titaniumsaurus-rex wrote:if allo was the creater for dinos i think he will make allosaurus 1st

if it was me i make t-rex 1st Off-Topic, dude! HASTA LA VISTA~!

what's off topic?

Last edited by Raptor X on Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Titaniumsaurus-rex Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:54 am

O.O i duhnno lol!
Titaniumsaurus-rex
Titaniumsaurus-rex
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:17 pm

EVEN IF WE could make ANYTHING even CLOSE to a dino, imagine HOW MUCH $ it will cost JUST TO SEE IT!!! Shocked Shocked
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus hunter Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:39 am

I don't think that we can bring them back.
Spinosaurus hunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

CAN THE DINOSAURS COME BACK? - Page 3 Empty maybe using the genes and ....

Post  xNXR II ViTaLz Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:32 pm

and if it was possable look at the consequences where would we put them WE CANT have them has pets Agnst like cmon its like trying to have a gigatic lion as a pet MEDIC! and then if we have them in a place and that place fails WE WOULD BE FUCKED until the next meteorite comes ... Twitch, twitch
xNXR II ViTaLz
xNXR II ViTaLz
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:05 am

Hey what about to come back Dinos JP Being back Dinosaurs you what they do in JP1?
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:07 am

Well, an extinct species of Ibex was brought back to life due to cloning. If we had the right materials from a dinosaur, we could probally bring dinosaurs back too.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:28 pm

There are so many reasons why this can't be done.

But more importantly, why would you want to? It's not as though the dinosaurs went extinct. They just evolved.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:22 pm

if they ever do bring back dinos, they should start not with a carnivore lol

"What John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park was create genetically engineered theme-park monsters, nothing more, and nothing less"

Alan Grant

afro
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:58 pm

What? No one here is going to say that dinosaurs didn't evolve into birds? I'm actually kind of disappointed....

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:41 pm

cunfuzzed wrote:What? No one here is going to say that dinosaurs didn't evolve into birds? I'm actually kind of disappointed....

lol, I already knew that they did so... YOU!!!!
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  reptilecrazy12 Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:02 pm

reptilecrazy12
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Clonehunter where are u? And yeah, enginiered birds is possible, but no resurection or cloning, those thoughts fail.

Back to top Go down

Post  reptilecrazy12 Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Indeed, the only way to get organic matter if it was frozen non stop for millions of years....that's not likely since fossilization destroys oranic matter, heck even fossils are rare!

reptilecrazy12
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

CAN THE DINOSAURS COME BACK? - Page 3 Empty dino coming alive

Post  nanotyrannus Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:00 pm

apparently scientists had modified a chicken embryo and gave it scales teeth and claws but it didnt survive

Last edited by nanotyrannus on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not making sence)
nanotyrannus
nanotyrannus
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrannt X Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:59 pm

Shure they can come back. Scientis are already working on add ing dino-like traits to various animals generation by generation. and if that fails then we can still just find them. ever heard of dinosaur island?
Tyrannt X
Tyrannt X
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Man155 alt Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:05 pm

we still have yet to explore 80% or so of the Amazon,witch has plants,vegetation density and air quality similar of their time,so they can live there,also we have the bottom of the ocean and Mariana's trench,the deepest spot on
Earth,so yes,its possible to clone them or find them where we haven't been before,ever heard of Mokele-Mbembe,Muhuru,Burrunjor,Emela-ntouka,Kasai rex,Kongamato or Mbielu-Mbielu-Mbielu?
Dino Man155 alt
Dino Man155 alt
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Dino Man155 alt wrote:we still have yet to explore 80% or so of the Amazon,witch has plants,vegetation density and air quality similar of their time,so they can live there,also we have the bottom of the ocean and Mariana's trench,the deepest spot on
Earth,so yes,its possible to clone them or find them where we haven't been before,ever heard of Mokele-Mbembe,Muhuru,Burrunjor,Emela-ntouka,Kasai rex,Kongamato or Mbielu-Mbielu-Mbielu?
You're a total idiot, aren't you? First of all, there is no place on Earth with conditions even close to those around the time that the dinosaurs died. Second of all, dinosaurs DID NOT LIVE IN WATER. Unless you go by the old depiction of sauropods lumbering around, and requiring water to support their weight (in which case, get with modern paleontological theory), dinosaurs did not live in water. Third, there are so many reasons that none of those cryptids exist, it's not even funny.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Dino Man155 alt wrote:we still have yet to explore 80% or so of the Amazon,witch has plants,vegetation density and air quality similar of their time,so they can live there,also we have the bottom of the ocean and Mariana's trench,the deepest spot on
Non avian dinosaurs are all dead, Kasai rex was a pathetic attempt at a hoax Mbembe is misinterpreted, Kongamato just fails, and Mbeilu? no.
These are some of the fakest cryptids of all time.
And cloning, if we cant clone a dead giraffe then no way we are cloning a motherf-cking dinosaur.
Shure they can come back. Scientis are already working on add ing dino-like traits to various animals generation by generation. and if that fails then we can still just find them. ever heard of dinosaur island?
lolwut, thats right, the dinosaurs, after millions of years of evolution and extinction, can possibly live and thrive on an island of multiple preserved species, and they also fit in with todays natural niches/foodchain...
YEAH F-CKING RIGHT

Back to top Go down

Post  reptilecrazy12 Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:19 am

nanotyrannus wrote:apparently scientists had modified a chicken embryo and gave it scales teeth and claws but it didnt survive
by the way i think having a pet igaunodon would be get at getting places

I saw that too! on Disc Sc

But If We live to see one scientists closest chance would be to clone a carnivorous therapod dino sine they and birds are more closely related

lulz to the idiot with the amazon theory

reptilecrazy12
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:07 am

Seriously, some people only believe in cryptids because they like the idea of living dinosaurs rather than the possibility of it. If there was a legendary giant goldfish, how many people would believe it? then you got some bs scifi legend, like a glowing pterosaur (there is one) and dinosaur fanboys are all for it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Man155 alt Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:43 pm

Coyotefang,you need to open your mind to the world,conspiracies and other things are true.
the amazon can support a few spices of small dinosaurs,but large ones like T-Rex and sauropods cant live there,they would die too fast because the vegetation there is very toxic,they eat too much of it and they would be spotted by people from the air,maybe things like giant bugs,raptors and some small herbivores lived,its possible,all they need is a sealed spot 1 mile under ground so they wouldn't be cooked or crushed by rocks.

also,im not an idiot. so just shut up or i will SHUT UP!!!!! YOU!!!!
Dino Man155 alt
Dino Man155 alt
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:52 pm

Dino Man155 alt wrote:Coyotefang,you need to open your mind to the world,conspiracies and other things are true.
You just graduated from idiot to full blown insane...

Dino Man155 alt wrote:the amazon can support a few spices of small dinosaurs,
Yes, their called birds. And yes, the Amazon does have many of them. But they are the only dinosaurs you will find there.

Dino Man155 alt wrote:but large ones like T-Rex and sauropods cant live there,they would die too fast because the vegetation there is very toxic,they eat too much of it and they would be spotted by people from the air,maybe things like giant bugs,raptors and some small herbivores lived,its possible,all they need is a sealed spot 1 mile under ground so they wouldn't be cooked or crushed by rocks.
Me, earlier in this post wrote:You just graduated from idiot to full blown insane...

Dino Man155 alt wrote:also,im not an idiot. so just shut up or i will SHUT UP!!!!! YOU!!!!
You think there's a possibility that dinosaurs are still alive. That alone qualifies you as an idiot.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next