Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who belives in bigfoot and the loch ness monster?

+20
Raptor X
Octagonapus97
mrshadowxtreme
F22-RAPTOR
Gopher
DinoDude65
Clonehunter
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Spinosaurus hunter
Nova
Raging Raptor
Titaniumsaurus-rex
Darth_Spino
Jfrog
Spartan 117
godzillaman
ozraptor
thegrimmshow
Allosaurus571
spinojp3
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who belives in bigfoot and the loch ness monster? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who belives in bigfoot and the loch ness monster?

Post  Raptor X Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:44 am

ok, i admit it ad some dumb moments, but that doesn't mean it sucks.
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Who belives in bigfoot and the loch ness monster? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who belives in bigfoot and the loch ness monster?

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:46 am

It tries to convince people that these dummb moments are possible.
The only actual cryptid in the show was the thylacine, really, barely, just barely anything on there was even plausible.
I think it sucks, because it cant even do it's job.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:50 am

....Which, I hope, brings us back to the actual topic-- Whether or not you believe.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spinozilla97 Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:16 pm

nessi is fake.but i believe bigfoot exists alien
spinozilla97
spinozilla97
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemesis Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:52 am

Believe what about them? I could say, 'I believe in Nessie' when I mean 'I believe in Nessie that Nessie doesn't exist'. So you mean 'Believe that Nessie exists?' Be more specific.
Nemesis
Nemesis
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:00 pm

FAIL GRAMMAR NAZI
That level of speceficity is utterly pointless unless it's sarcasm, in your case it's pointless and grammatically wrong. "I believe in Nessie" already means that from your perspective, Nessie exists.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Coyotefang wrote:FAIL GRAMMAR NAZI
That level of speceficity is utterly pointless unless it's sarcasm, in your case it's pointless and grammatically wrong. "I believe in Nessie" already means that from your perspective, Nessie exists.

WIN GRAMMAR JEW:
Specificity
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Gopher wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:FAIL GRAMMAR NAZI

WIN GRAMMAR JEW:
Specificity
CURSE YOU!!!!!!
(Allcaps block)

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:45 am

Bigfoot: Maybe. Loch ness monster: Yes, only not a plesiosaurus but a big fish or something.
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gojirex221 Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:48 pm

I believe that sasquatch are just the last of the gigantopithicus and nessies might be some of the last plesiosaurs. I can't say theres only one of each because none of those creatures could survive for hundreds of years as the same creature. I actually don't believe in either one of them they are only legends.

Gojirex221
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3